"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I got some nursing bras at about 20 weeks....although my cup size hasnt gone up too much yet. Most of mine were underwired so bought about 5 new ones.

What I found though is that I hated my bras the way they used to fit (ie a little fitted around the back) so I brought some bra extender things that extend the bras so they were more looser....

I never bought maternity bras, I always just ended up wearing sports bras.

I also waited to the end of pregnancy to buy nursing bras and honestly I should have waited until my milk came in because even those are super tight now!

feeling pretty tired and nauseous today. i also had a bit of a panic a little earlier as i had some pain which scared me. it seems to have gone now though.

I am bad to feeling dreadful again. I had 3-4 days there were it wasn't bad at all. Now it's back with full fource.

i'm starting to get quite down because i've asked a question about appointments on another thread and i am just being completely ignored :(. i would ask you ladies but i need someone from the UK as i know things are different for you guys.

Horsey, good luck and lots of babydust to you!!
Stef, I hear alot about the NHS website. Could you check there. Sorry you feel ignored.

Yay MrsMcD! Silas is perfect and so handsome! I loved hearing about your experience.

Crown- My morning sickness seemed to stop around 11 weeks. A few more weeks and hopefully you are in the clear. Eating frequently and ginger ale really helped me as well.

Stef- I had little pains early on and got nervous as well. It's hard because you can't see what exactly is going on in there lol ;)

Horsey- Good luck!! Baby dust to you!!

Hello to all my other my B & B ladies!!

Ok so what I thought I heard yesterday on my doppler was my own heartbeat. :( I can't find babies heart beat yet. Im a little freaked.

steph, i hate when that happens. I wish I knew the answer to NHS stuff too. I can't wait till you have your appointment and I get to hear all about it. xo

Jewelz, please don't be scared. It's still too early for the doppler and didn't you have a scan recently? xoxoxox

Yes at 7 weeks. Im not due for another until 12 weeks. :( Thats a long time

jewelz, i'm sure you have absolutely no reason to worry but actually i want to tell you to call up your doc and ask for a reassurance u/s. i did this in the past after a lot of agonizing and though i am totally sure yours will give you good news, the important thing i learned that can help you is they actually were really cool about doing it. i thought they'd give me a hard time and i'd feel stupid begging for them to do it, but just be honest and tell them you are experiencing some anxiety and need them to do the ultrasound sooner. after i agonized for a few days on my own and finally called and expressed my wishes, they saw me the same day. i really hope they do this for you and prove you have absolutely nothing to worry over. xo

Jewelz hon it's so early for doppler and I'm totally sure it's nothing to worry about, but I agree with Horsey, you may as well ask for a scan to put your mind at rest. :hugs:

Shantehed- How are you holding up? I saw your post on facebook.. Hope your feeling better. :hugs:

Ok so what I thought I heard yesterday on my doppler was my own heartbeat. :( I can't find babies heart beat yet. Im a little freaked.

Oh don't worry! My doctor couldn't even find a heartbeat with his doppler when I was 15 weeks! It takes time, the heartbeat is still soo tiny at this point.

So I gotta say I love breastfeeding but man it is TOUGH! I mean, we've both gotten the hang of it and my nipples are even getting used to it but I have been getting sooo little sleep, it's exhausting! :sleep: Sometimes he'll only go 45 minutes between feedings at night! Not to mention my milk supply is out of control. I was feeding him on one side yesterday and when he finished and I got up, half of my shirt and my bra was completely soaked through, I'd been leaking from the other side and had no idea. I even had a nursing pad in and it soaked right through. I took a nice long hot shower, got out and was STILL leaking! Then this morning I was feeding him laying in bed and soaked right through my sheets from leaking. I'm getting the feeling this lil guy is going to gain weight pretty fast. He's eating great, getting tons of milk and is spitting up very very little. Yay :happydance:

Healing seems to be going very fast thank goodness. The first few days were hell. I tore so they had to stitch me up which has been very unpleasant and I was extremely swollen but it's gone down quite a bit. I also had excruciating lower back/butt pain but that's starting to ease up too.

I can't wait until you ladies have your babies!! :happydance: Hope you ladies are all doing well :flower: :hugs:

Glad to hear everything is going wonderfully for you mrsmcd! enjoy that little man of your he's precious!

Stef I am in the UK hun (kent).....ask away.

x

Hi All

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Im still here, still waiting, no signs

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member