"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Oh brilliant thanks hun. I just wanted to know how long it took to get your booking appointment through?

come on little girl, we're waiting to meet you!

So ladies, I decided to call the nurse and ask if the doctor had noted anything in my chart about my pelvic exam last week (when I asked him to only tell me about the baby's position, not about my cervix). Just as I suspected, not dilated at all!

I'm a little disappointed but honestly I would have been shocked to hear anything else. The reason I decided to ask is that I've been planning all along to ask for a sweep at my 40 week appointment, which is Friday, but if I am still closed it won't be possible. So I am planning to schedule an acupuncture treatment in the next few days. This was going to be my last resort, but I think the timeline is getting crunched enough that it's a good idea. If it doesn't start labor maybe at least it will get something going so I can have the sweep.

What's ironic though is that I swear I had a dream last night that I had a pelvic exam and was found to be 3cm! :haha:

MrsMcD, I am doing ok. I have only 7 days left to spend with Amari and I think I am getting depressed. I don't want to leave her. I'm praying I will be able to adjust. And I have to be there for my 6 other children. My baby boy is only 21 months old (still a baby), so he really needs me too. I just feel like shutting down emotionally but can't. Rather won't. And I am afraid I'm going to take it all out on my husband. Which would not be healthy for our marriage. He thinks I can just move to Texas and everything will be fine. I realized things won't be fine. I'm going to miss Amari like crazy!! :-(

Awww Shante :hugs: I don't know what to say. I know you gave a lot of thought to your decision and you are doing what's best for your family, but that doesn't make it any easier. My heart goes out to you, hon.

I am just having a terribly emotional day today. I'm over analyzing things and the damn Doppler has caused a huge mind game. I'm done with it until 10.5 weeks just to be sure. I'm calling my Dr tomorrow to see if they will get me in for a check. I haven't felt much in my womb in a long while and I'm freaked.

:hugs: I know that feeling where a check is the only thing that will really help. Good luck hon, I hope they are understanding!

Jewelz...Thinking of you hun! I hope that your Dr can see you and put your mind at ease. But using the doppler so early has probably caused your fear to skyrocket and that is the exact reason why I chose never to get one. Take a deep breath and send nothing but love and positivity to your little, forever bean inside of you. Thinking of you hun...we all know how hard the unknown is.

Hope that the acupuncture helps Seaweed! I have heard people swear by it and I hope it is your saving grace so that you don't have to be induced!

MrsMcD...Thank you so much for the update about you and Silas! Sounds like you don't have to worry about not making enough milk that is for sure. I am positive that in 2 weeks you will look back at this point and think how much of a routine and how much of a pro that you are at all of this mother and son stuff. Hope you get some rest soon!

C...keep holding on lady! Soon your little one will be here and you will be as tired and in love as Mrs and Sun! lol

Thinking of you Shante! I can't imagine what you must be going through and know that we are all here to support you in whatever you need!

Hi everyone else! :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a glorious Monday!

I start my bi-weekly NSTs this week and I have an ultrasound on Monday to check out what my placenta is doing and hopefully it has moved away from my cervix. Fingers crossed but I will have some pics for you ladies to guess at!

Oh brilliant thanks hun. I just wanted to know how long it took to get your booking appointment through?

come on little girl, we're waiting to meet you!

I contacted the midwife when I was 5 weeks and then got my appointment through about 2 weeks later and I was 8 weeks when I was booked in.
Waiting for the scan was the worse, I called every day for 3 weeks (from 10 weeks) and i eventually had it at 13+6.

Things seem much slower in the UK so try not to panic, I was a nightmare until I had that first scan.

xxxxxx

oh cool, i told the doctor last friday as i had an appointment to discuss my pcos anyway and she sorted the midwife referral form so hopefully i should get an appointment through in the next couple of weeks.

Hi Ladies

Well just had my midwife appt. She did the normal checks of my blood pressure and babys heartbeat....all good.

Baby is still in a good position and she said its just a waiting game now. If I havent gone into labour by next tuesdays appointment then she has booked me in for a sweep.

However.....after the appointment I drove to the supermarket to get some bits for dinner, and since I've got home I have been having some strange pressure like pains/discomfort in my lower tummy/bottom and down there....feels similar to the feelings I get at night but much tighter lower down. I am starting to think something may be happening as I had this last night for about a hour or so and it kept me awake.

Ive also just lost a bit of plug so who knows. Ive text my OH who is working 2 hours away and told him not to panic as it may be nothing, he will be home in 3-4 hours anyway....we shall see if anything progresses. Hope im not getting my hopes up too much lol.

xxxxxxxxxx

I had a dream last night about bloody show. I'm not even kidding. In my dream, I woke up to bloody show and as DH was going to work I said, "Keep your phone with you! I might need to call you today!"
Two nerdy labor dreams in a row...I really need to distract myself somehow! :dohh:

Yes I got an ultrasound today...

Baby is perfect and still right on target! I freaked for nothing. I seriously need to just calm down.
My symptoms dropped off a lot and I over reacted.

Baby H 9 weeks.jpg

I was pretty sure nothing would be wrong, Jewelz, but I'm so glad they gave you a scan so you don't have to worry about it. :hugs: Congrats on your healthy bean.

Glad your mind is at rest Jewelz...the first tri is such hard work. I never had any symptoms like you at all.

Well i've been timing things and am getting these twinges/pains every 40-45 mins. I am not timing how long they last though as I'll wait to see if they get any closer. I wouldnt say its painful but I can certainly feel something different. We shall see.

OH is getting a bit excited asking if its any worse lol...he wants to see me in pain bless him. I am still fairly sure its nothing and will still be here in a weeks time lol

xxxxxxxxx

Hope that it's getting close to the real thing for you and you can see your precious little girl very soon!

OOOOoooooooh!! Sounds like it's time c1403! I was in denial at first too, I kept thinking I just had to poop really bad :haha: Sounds very very promising! Can't wait to hear updates! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->