"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

12 weeks.jpg

12 weeks ladies!! Gender guesses? We find out at the end of this month on the 29th what the sex is....so excited!!

You get to find out so early! We have gender scans at 20 weeks unless we pay for a private one ourselves.

Yep 16 weeks. I hope we will be able to see what we need to by then. I'm super excited to find out and then start shopping.

so jealous you're going to be able to find out before me! hoping to get a scan thursday!

congrats jewelz! next stop 16 weeks and i predict boy - though seaweed has such a good track record with all kindsa answers and mine's a guess

i'm a bit down cause i had bloods drawn this weekend and today the doc told me my progesterone was 9.9 and she would have liked to see something above a 12. it's like a shot to the heart because im wondering could i have just taken a shot or a pill the last time i started spotting and would everything have gone well? i asked my last doctor to check progesterone but she wrote me off. so now i've got a great doc at least... but this has made me very sad today. also my due date was dec 3 or 7 and that's coming up way too fast. i think the month changing to OCTOBER sparked some panic in me cause i thought i'd be pg with my rainbow by now.

i have a couple real life friends who are having a hard time ttc and then a couple others who announced their pregnancies at around the time of my last mc - and hearing about their milestones brings up some self pity. still it's good hearing the stories that give me hope and beautiful things to look forward to and not just getting bogged down in the challenges. i know pma has got to have a physiological effect.

i think i'm the only one left on this thread ttc! xoxoxo <3 everyone. thanks for sharing your beautiful baby stories and jewelz, it's amazing that you are well on your way to your rainbow. i watched your slideshow today and it brought a happy tear to my eye. i hope i get to join you all!

Horsey, you will be joining us soon hun. We are all praying for you. You will soon be cooking your own rainbow, and we will be right here to encourage you.

Jewelz, I guess boy. But only because you guys already have your girl.

Jewels - Happy 12 weeks! I'm guessing boy. Your slideshow is so cute, it made me wanna cry :)

Horsey - :hugs: Your time will also come :hugs: Sending you lots and lots of babydust!

Thanks ladies!!

Horseypants yoour time will come hun. I say to just relax and not think about it so aggressively. Do what you know to do and just live your life. It will happen hun, just be patient and wait for God's timing.

Hi Ladies

Beautiful pic Jewelz, I am guessing girl :)

Horsey, I know its hard hun espically being the only TTC on here but were all here for you, we have all been round the block TTC and having losses and now have good stories to tell. Your time will come and we'll all be here for you xxxxxxxxxxxx HUGS.

Hope all my other ladies are doing well.

Matilda is getting bigger by the day, shes 7lb 11 now (so put on a whole pound) and is finally fitting into all her clothes. I'll be honest and say motherhood hasnt come to me like I thought it would.

During the day its great and we have a little routine of somewhat, but nighttimes are near impossible, she will cry for hours for no real reason (we have fed, changed, cuddled and rocked her) and she just still crys. Its awful as we are so tired and this can go on till 2am and me and OH are shattered

I know shes still very small and that eventually this will stop but it is HARD, and during these night time frenzys I am all for giving up breastfeeding, putting her on a bottle and letting her sort herself out....I know that may sound awful but breastfeeding at night is a real toughy for me, and we are maybe looking at introducing one formula feed just so she settles down a little for us.

Anyway she is doing well in all other areas, gaining weight, nice smelly poos and wet nappys. Took her out today for the first time to the local shopping centre, it went ok. We were only out for a few hours as I dont feel comfy feeding in public and didnt have anything expressed but it was nice to have a little normality back.

I couldnt have done this without my OH he has been great with Matilda and she loves him so much and settles for him really well. He does the majority of her nappy changes although he gets so frustraited with babygrows and all the poppers lol.

I think I may be suffering the occasional post baby blues but I am feeling loads better today then yesterday, so lets hope things are looking up, I feel like I am being so selfish as its all about me and how I feel, I love my baby girl to pieces though and wouldnt change her for the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had my scan this morning and squishy is measuring right and we saw the heartbeat flickering away :cloud9:

that's great news steph! Sorry you're having a hard time at night c. Hopefully you can find the right combination that works for you and your princess! Dr. appt for me tomorrow!

Yay CCkarting make sure and update us. Are you getting nuchal testing done?

I don't know if they do that here or not, i'm hoping so just so i can see the baby, i haven't been able to find the baby on the doppler the last few days, so i'm really freaking out, tomorrow can't come soon enough! i really would like another u/s to check and see if that pocket is almost gone so i can know if i need to expect more bleeding or if it's done now, and to to the nt scan, and to see it healthy still. Say a prayer for my bean!

morning jewelz! not much new to report here just waiting for my scan on the 15th, one week!

Well thats exciting!! Good to hear you don't have much to report though. That means things are going good, right? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->