"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Things are....ok Had my appt last thurs Dr. couldn't find the hb but could hear it kicking so said baby must still be healthy. Still bleeding (but haven't for a few days woop woop) so were doing the scan to see the baby and check and make sure the blood pocket is gone, then we should be well on our way to a healthy baby. Hoping to get a nub shot/ guess for the u/s tech next mon.

Good luck hum I hope everything goes well.
Do you have facebook? We have a facebook page this thread as moved to for the most part.

i do have fb. is it a private group? i haven't announced it to fb yet........

Hi Ladies

How are we all? Hope your scan goes well CC and so happy to see crown and stefs pregnancys moving along nicely.

I am on fbook so would like to join the thread seeing as its private? How do I get added? My fbook profile is private so ill have to 'find' one of you

We are doing well, Matilda is a little madam at nights and will not settle for us, think she may have colic as she crys constantly sometimes.

I've stopped breastfeeding, hard decision but I was miserable and suffering a little PND, moving her onto formula was best for us both as I am now more happy in myself and love to offer cuddles comfort to Matilda when she crys where as before I didnt want her near me as I hated feeding her constantly and felt thats all I was there for.

Cant beleive shes nearly 4 weeks, shes changing so much already.

xxx

oh c i can't believe she is getting so big already! Hope the colic get's better for her, and she settles more easily.

C, I'm glad Matilda is doing well and you are good with your decision to switch to formula. Whatever works for you both and makes you feel good is best for you. At least you gave it a good try

Cc, hope everything is well. Can't wait to hear about your next scan

Ladies- you can look me up on facebook and I'll add you :) My name is Cassandra McDonald. :)

well the dr called this afternoon and wants to move my scan from monday to tomorrow! so i'm getting my scan tomorrow at 1130!

Hi Ladies

I've managed to find Jewelz on facebook so have friend requested but cant find eeyore girl or mrsmcd as there are quite a few of you lol.

Private message me and ill let you know my name/profile pic and you can add me xx

XXXXXXXX

C, I'm glad Matilda is doing well and you are good with your decision to switch to formula. Whatever works for you both and makes you feel good is best for you. At least you gave it a good try

Cc, hope everything is well. Can't wait to hear about your next scan

It was a hard decision as I wanted to breastfeed for at least 3 months but I was miserable. I would cry everytime Matilda woke up as I dreaded having to feed her, my boobs were so sore and I just resented the baby ever waking for a feed. As soon as I finished feeding I wanted her off me and back in her crib, no cuddles and I didnt feel like her mummy....the formula has helped us both as were much closer and happier.... although were now dealing with other problems like lack of sleep, colic, waking up every few hours etc but I am happier in my head and not so upset all the time so I know it was best decision all round.

xx

C1403 you have been added to the BnB FB page as of this morning US time.

Ladies!!
I have just read this ENTIRE thread from start to finish - yes right back to 2011 when it all started. It has taken me about 2 hours. I know that seems crazy but I started and I just got HOOKED!

You are all inspirational women. Sad stories of loss but also of joy, positives, births, successes. Well done everyone and thank you for keeping me entertained for over 2 hours!

Good luck to everyone with new babies and also good luck to those still pregnant! Hope it all goes well :)

Ladies!!
I have just read this ENTIRE thread from start to finish - yes right back to 2011 when it all started. It has taken me about 2 hours. I know that seems crazy but I started and I just got HOOKED!

You are all inspirational women. Sad stories of loss but also of joy, positives, births, successes. Well done everyone and thank you for keeping me entertained for over 2 hours!

Good luck to everyone with new babies and also good luck to those still pregnant! Hope it all goes well :)

Wow that takes some serious dedication!! Thank you. We are all sort of attached to one anothe on this thread! As you have read you are more than welcome to join us! This thread is pretty much dead now and we all hang out on our facebook page now that we know each other personally. Haha!

Loving the ticker Jewelz and the name is gorgeous xxx

Wow, read this whole thread that's great.....I'll like to read back on it sometime if I ever get the time, it was last new years we all came together and it's nearly that time of year again.

Love my Bnb ladies and babies xxx

It's cool reading past threads because everyone's signatures show current tickers so you are reading that they got a negative that month, or about a loss, but you know it ends well as there is a big ticker underneath that says 16 weeks pregnant etc... or a picture of a baby in the icon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->