Full moon today!

ica235

Reaction score
So whos hoping for labour to get kick started today??

I know im only just term, but not gonna lie.. i would love my little boy to get a move on! Would love him here and settled for christmas!

Just discovered my contractions with my first son started on a full moon, wonder if today will be the day for me!

My due date today. If it is going to kick off this weekend I hope it's soon. Got daughters nativity on Mon and don't want to miss it!

I nearly posted about the full moon yesterday. I would really love to go into labour today. I'm done with being pregnant lol

2 days past due date here, it's my sons birthday on Tuesday so want baby here asap so their birthdays don't clash!

I'm only 37weeks but yes is happily go into labour this weekend, what's the deal with the full moon then I don't know anything about this??xx

Meeeee after two failed sweeps I'm hoping the universe is gonna help me out!

Today is my due date, too! I hope something kicks off because I've been having mild contractions, cramping, and lots of back pain all night after OH and I DTD. My mother is going walking with me today at a mall. Operation HAVE THIS BABY is underway.

I was due the 3rd....hoping the full moon gets this baby moving.

Ooh ill be keeping an eye on this thread for any updates then lol

Nothing happening for mee yet, booo :(

The full moon is thought to trigger labour because of the extra gravitational pull on waters. A lot of hospitals etc claim they get more births around the full moon days than any other days (altho some claim it's just they notice the numbers more because the expect it to be busier and reportedly units put extra staff on near full moon to cope with the increase)

I'm hoping. I feel like i'm already overdue since my first came at 38 weeks and I've been having false labour for 2 weeks now. It just feels like this baby is never going to come!

I'm following. I don't wanna go this early but I'm curious to see if the full moon works for you ladies. Good luck!

Having plenty of braxtons and some dull period pains, but nothing out of the ordinary
hoping they kick up a notch tonight! Im doubtful though!

No baby here ;-( blasted full moon ;-)

Still here too :haha: good job really because I've woken up to a very poorly little toddler! :(

Nothing particularly showing right now although I feel rough this am with stomach cramps. I reckon it's more food yest hasn't agreed with me though as feels like ibs cramping and yest I has 3 normal bm (not ever had that many while pregnant aside from when I had a sickness bug!)

No baby here either.
Thought I had loads of pressure yesterday and got excited but it was just a BM :( lol

I've still been cramping but doesn't seem to be leading to more so j u St waiting. Will be typical if it does kick off tonight, got inlaws coming tomorrow to see us, then go to dd school nativity then they'll stick around for tea. If i'm labouring I won't really want them about and I don't want to miss dd play. She has lots of lines etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->