Full Stop.

She's Doing FAB with the paul mekenna diet thing ....

Hayley hun ... your doing great on all levels, sooooooooooo proud of you!!

Keep your chin up and it will all come together soon!!

Loads of hugs .... Always here for you,

Imi
xxx

It wouldn't save the reply that I did before, my computer is being a shit!

Am doing the Paul McKenna thing at the moment Helen, combined with the advice from my dietician... Hope that works at the moment!

Layla, am still charting like AG said to prove to my consultant that I am ovulating, cos all the blood tests that he did were showing that I wasn't.
Will be using my chart to "avoid" ovulation, but won't be telling the consultant that so that he can still do my laparoscopy and stuff.

Am back at the doctors on Tuesday so hoping she'll have the results of the mental health test that she did the other week :shock: and then I can really start working on my mental health! :oops: Seems to really need work!!

Thank you all for your notes girls, and for the PM's too

xox

aww hun Iv only jusr seen this! I think you are doing the right thing though, get your head straight, then when your ready for it you can start TTC again with a positive attitude and less stress more relaxed, as I think this is very important in TTC, it should be relaxed and sex should still be fun :wink:

Maybe after you have proved to your consultant that you ovulate, you could stop charting and have a more relaxed approach to sex, just have it when you want it, not do it becuase you are ovulating, because look at the people out there who have unplanned pregnancies (ie me!) it just happens without knowing! Dont think about TTC and have some fun! :p

Its worth a try!

Hope your feeling ok, will meet up again next week hopefully

take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back