Full term mummies

Yep bugging me too! Could be this week, could be nearly 5 weeks! arrghh!
My throat still hurts but i am starting to feel more energetic, yay!

Welcome to the full term club Lynne :)

Is anyone doing anything to try and naturally induce labour?

Tired of waiting and it's not even my due date yet. Trying to keep myself occupied the best I can but I just feel like a bored little house wife ATM.

I'm taking epo and rlt. Since starting these I feel more pressure down below n a few shooting pains, usually in the evening. Think my little lady is just preparing herself. Any1 else trying to naturally induce?xx

I've been taking rlt since 31 weeks and epo since 34, have a bounce on my ball every day i try and have a few orgasms every week! :haha: and have also been for a walk today. Thinking of trying nipple stimulation as thats what worked for me with ds1 but need to get my myself into the right frame of mind! if that makes sense?!!

im doing lots of walking ( nursery dropoff/pickup ) and keeping busy as much as i can but not pushing myself to the point i get exasuted or anything

i think this week i'll get the ball out again, but i'm not doing anything to induce, just carrying on as normal, and plenty of cleaning!

I've been taking rlt since 31 weeks and epo since 34, have a bounce on my ball every day i try and have a few orgasms every week! :haha: and have also been for a walk today. Thinking of trying nipple stimulation as thats what worked for me with ds1 but need to get my myself into the right frame of mind! if that makes sense?!!

Did all this work with your 1st child? The people I've spoken to seem to think rlt seems to work best. I also think the epo or rlt is causing me to av slight headaches but if it means a quicker easier birth I don't mind.xx

I went into labour on my due date with ds1 after doing nipple stimuation the night before so i say it was that, that worked but of course it may have been a coincidence i'll never know! I did only do it that one time though :)
I drank rlt as well i think from about 34 weeks but didn't take epo, and my labour lasted about 12 hours so it may have helped shorten it?(he was back to back so think thats quite good for 1st baby?)

I went into labour on my due date with ds1 after doing nipple stimuation the night before so i say it was that, that worked but of course it may have been a coincidence i'll never know! I did only do it that one time though :)

Can you offer any advice or guidance on this? I've heard about it but don't know exactly what you're supposed to do.

Can you offer any advice or guidance on this? I've heard about it but don't know exactly what you're supposed to do.

Well i used my breast pump and did about 15mins i think on each side, if you do it the manual way you have to do it for a lot longer and i just didn't have the patience for that!
I did the pumping about 10.00 at night started having cramps from about 2.00 in the morning and then the proper contractions started early afternoon.

I'm feeling ready to meet baby today! :haha: throat is almost completely better yay!
baby was still very active last night, although no bh's that i can remember so labour prob is still not very close :(

Hows everyone else feeling today?

I'm feeling ready to meet baby today! :haha: throat is almost completely better yay!
baby was still very active last night, although no bh's that i can remember so labour prob is still not very close :(

Hows everyone else feeling today?

Glad your feeling better!

Am feeling good today-bump seems to get lower and lower, come on baby!!
xx

Still waiting =[ Getting fed up, seriously do not want to go overdue. Selfish reasons, but theres already too many birthdays in Decemeber and I just want her here =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->