Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

Just curious, I meant to mention this in my earlier post. Doctor said my cervix is posterior. What does that actually mean? I guess I should have asked her!

It means you've still got a bit of a wait :( during preg its really far back, as labour approaches it moves down ready for the big show!

Just curious, I meant to mention this in my earlier post. Doctor said my cervix is posterior. What does that actually mean? I guess I should have asked her!

It means you've still got a bit of a wait :( during preg its really far back, as labour approaches it moves down ready for the big show!

Nooo!! Don't say that! I want LO out!!! :cry:

Nooo!! Don't say that! I want LO out!!! :cry:

It's hard to say that means anything though, for some women it changes over several weeks, for some just days!

I get a sweep at 40 weeks (UK) :)
had a couple more tiny bits of gloopy stuff on the loo roll this afternoon, having a pj day as had norovirus so quarantined myself for 48hours (so still in dressing gown at 4pm!) had to put pants and pad on though as this increased discharge is ridiculous!!

looking forward to seeing everyone's on doctors appt's next few days, getting excited for you all :) got midwife next wednesday for 38 week appt, then not sure what appt's i get, i assume a 40week one with midwife (got consultant for 41 weeks that they booked me in for at 20 weeks) they dont do internals in uk til your in labour or doing a sweep, think sweeps are 41 weeks? wanting one to get things going, but at the same time worrying it'll hurt.....which is ridiculous with whats about to happen down there!!!! :)

Will his dad not get suspicious hehe.
Yeah, so I'm hoping bubs comes on the earlier side of things so he can call In sick and just say I'm having a really bad day/ not coping

Probably but I guess it depends when LO decides to show up!
Eg if its next week it won't be as obvious as if its when I'm a week overdue!

Well yesterday I was optimistic! I bought Jace a "my first Australia Day" outfit! (Its the day b4 my dd) so hoping he's here to wear it!

Awwww. Cute :)
I still haven't noticed any braxton hicks......I feel impatient tonight.....it's the not knowing when labour will start & knowing it could still be weeks away yet ggrrrr.

Its only 10:45am here and Ive already got most the kitchen cleaned up and dinner cooking in the crock pot :happydance: Now to get the rest of this house cleaned up.

Sounds like you are nesting!!!!
Hope your nutritionist gets things together for you. Were they able to give you any useful info?

I am hoping to get my cervix more favorable. I'm posterior, and still quite thick says my OB. I have a feeling my appt tomorrow isn't going to be much different and they are talking induction now because of my BP....BOOO!:cry:

Aww wispy hugs <3 for you …my 37 week app is tomorrow too hope fully some good news for bothe of us waiting :)

Its only 10:45am here and Ive already got most the kitchen cleaned up and dinner cooking in the crock pot :happydance: Now to get the rest of this house cleaned up.

Sounds like you are nesting!!!!
Hope your nutritionist gets things together for you. Were they able to give you any useful info?

I am hoping to get my cervix more favorable. I'm posterior, and still quite thick says my OB. I have a feeling my appt tomorrow isn't going to be much different and they are talking induction now because of my BP....BOOO!:cry:

I had several weeks of high bps, but the last 2 weeks its dropped!
At highest it was 140/90
Last week it was just 135/75

My BP is high & I have protein in urine so onto twice weekly checks.......am hoping LO decides to come soon!!

I am hoping I can get them to just monitor me closely.

Tryin: Thats great that yours have dropped. Are you doing anything different? I have been trying to not do as much. Have you had protein in your urine?

Star: Hope your appt goes well tomorrow!

MsHopeful: Maybe I can ask for just more frequent appt instead of induction. I do feel they are jumping the gun a little. My hands and face aren't swollen, no blurry vision, no headache. Just puffy feet and legs and High BP. Not sure yet about the protein in my urine, I will know tomorrow.

wispyshadow: she gave some but not a whole lot. told me to continue with the protein boost drinks I started last week and make sure I'm eating enough. :shrug:

well, I've got the entire house cleaned minus my son's room but I'm going to have him help me before he goes to bed. the house is spotless. hoping all the moving around helped LO drop down a little more. I'm relaxing now. my feet and back hurt :wacko:

Mine peaked around the 13 dec, they told me to finish work immediately. It didn't make much diff but the next week it was the same, then after Xmas it went down. (been doing nothing but resting!) I was on 2x weekly checks but now they are happy to make it weekly as its a bit lower.
I am +1 for protein but in lower numbers it can be uti or normal pregnancy fluctuation, not enough water etc. I've had a few instances of the "glitters" before my eyes and headaches in morn but they resolve fast without drugs so think its broken sleep!
They said if I got to 150/100 I'd be put on labetalol then if it didn't correct itself induction. But all looks ok now, magically!
Except for the huge puffy feet!!

Zombie: Dang girl! You have been busy today! Hopefully baby is getting engaged. I bounced on my ball today forever, till my feet were hurting.
I love when the medical advice you get is "Just keep doing what you've been doing." Its like oh thank you for that ray of educational light....lol

I am hoping I can get them to just monitor me closely.

Tryin: Thats great that yours have dropped. Are you doing anything different? I have been trying to not do as much. Have you had protein in your urine?

Star: Hope your appt goes well tomorrow!

MsHopeful: Maybe I can ask for just more frequent appt instead of induction. I do feel they are jumping the gun a little. My hands and face aren't swollen, no blurry vision, no headache. Just puffy feet and legs and High BP. Not sure yet about the protein in my urine, I will know tomorrow.

My blood pressure has never been high. I think you meant someone else. :flower:

Mine has ranged between 100/69 to 112/70. One time it was 133/77 because I was worried about something but that was a freak reading as it dropped to 98/69 a couple hours later. :). And no protein in urine!

Mine peaked around the 13 dec, they told me to finish work immediately. It didn't make much diff but the next week it was the same, then after Xmas it went down. (been doing nothing but resting!) I was on 2x weekly checks but now they are happy to make it weekly as its a bit lower.
I am +1 for protein but in lower numbers it can be uti or normal pregnancy fluctuation, not enough water etc. I've had a few instances of the "glitters" before my eyes and headaches in morn but they resolve fast without drugs so think its broken sleep!
They said if I got to 150/100 I'd be put on labetalol then if it didn't correct itself induction. But all looks ok now, magically!
Except for the huge puffy feet!!

I just finished work this week and will be resting from here on out. I have had two BP's that were 150/90 (in that range). Hoping things get better so my OB will back off a little.
Huge puffy feet suck!!! We should start a puffy feet club...LOL:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->