Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

do you think bouncing on the ball will really help? i've got one and have done 10mins on it for 2 or 3 days, do you think that's enough or should i be on there more often/ for longer? :)

do you think bouncing on the ball will really help? i've got one and have done 10mins on it for 2 or 3 days, do you think that's enough or should i be on there more often/ for longer? :)

Honestly, I'm not sure... BUT, I will say this.. My LO had dropped a little bit but I noticed yesterday my bump looked higher again. I bought the ball yesterday and I bounced on it for about 15 minutes before I went to bed and I noticed today LO was lower again.

I walked on my treadmill and then bounced on the ball again for like 20 minutes. I figured it can't hurt to try it lol

I just starting to bounce on ball it help me with my hip pain and my heart burn seems to erase means lo is dropp yay I'm so ready to have her after my term 37 weeks which is at Friday :)

Things move fast round here!

I've decided baby is going to be born on the 21st! The one question I need to know the answer to is when will baby come, so I'm telling myself the 21st to plan around. DS was born on 12 10, so if this one is 21 01 (reverse both sets of digits), it will be kinda nice.

I know this is complete rubbish, but if I tell myself this, then I can focus on it and stop wondering!

Ok, this is driving me nuts! Last week for a day or so I kept having this urge like I needed to go to the bathroom. I would try and try, but couldnt go. I wasnt constipated though. Today, that same feeling has come back. I try and try, but I dont have to go! Its driving me absolutely nuts. I feel like im in the bathroom every 15 minutes TRYING to go :wacko:

That sucks dear! Sorry to hear that! Are you sure you are not constipated?

So went in today for a nst because I hadn't felt Rylan move for a bit. He is perfect and his poor heartbeat shot up when the stuck this vibrating thing on my belly to make him up. Lol. Scared him. My poor baby. Then I was in the middle of talking to her and she was looking at me messed up and said, what's your pain level right now with 0 being none 3-4 being bad menstrual cramping and 10 being extreme. I said, 0.5 why? And she said I had some really big contractions and was surprised I hadn't felt them. Lol.

Hopefully they are doing something to my cervix! Lol. I will find out tomorrow when I get checked by my doctor.

The last three days my belly has majorly dropped, huge increase in pressure and pain, Braxton hicks, and now with contractions (even though I can't feel them, lol) I hope something is going on besides being 50% effaced like I have been for a few weeks!

I've been really lazy lol.
I really should be on the ball more! I've only used it twice in the last few weeks!

No, Ive been going very regularily, everyday, so its not that. Im wondering if he keeps dropping down, causes pressure, and then bounces back up or something. Its really annoying though :wacko:

So went in today for a nst because I hadn't felt Rylan move for a bit. He is perfect and his poor heartbeat shot up when the stuck this vibrating thing on my belly to make him up. Lol. Scared him. My poor baby. Then I was in the middle of talking to her and she was looking at me messed up and said, what's your pain level right now with 0 being none 3-4 being bad menstrual cramping and 10 being extreme. I said, 0.5 why? And she said I had some really big contractions and was surprised I hadn't felt them. Lol.

Hopefully they are doing something to my cervix! Lol. I will find out tomorrow when I get checked by my doctor.

The last three days my belly has majorly dropped, huge increase in pressure and pain, Braxton hicks, and now with contractions (even though I can't feel them, lol) I hope something is going on besides being 50% effaced like I have been for a few weeks!

Had this exact thing happen to me today :D That buzzer scared the heck outta LO.

Had my first NST this morning. Took little mad forever to get his big movements in. They used a buzzer thing to make the baby jump around. It really got him moving. But before I went in and since Ive been home he hasnt really been moving around much.

Hubby told me to go in and get monitored but I really dont want to drive all the way out there again for nothing. I'm drinking water. I feel him moving, it just isnt the big movements Im used too. Found out that my AFI is really out of control. normal range is 5-20. My other son was 22, and I thought that was high. This one is 27!! With these readings you would think I have GD...I hate this part of pregnancy...seems like they just want to get you worrying early lol

Ok went Costco for some grocery and lose the biggest amount of mucus plug. I'm losing it but here there not bigger them loonie but this one is size of my palm yak TMI …hmm something is happening

Ok went Costco for some grocery and lose the biggest amount of mucus plug. I'm losing it but here there not bigger them loonie but this one is size of my palm yak TMI …hmm something is happening

Argh, jealous!!
Sounds very promising!!
I'm examing the tp like there's no tomorrow

Ooooh keep us posted! Were your other babies early?

I am 37 w2d and have absolutely no signs of labour. All I have had is Braxton Hicks, which pretty much everyone has and it means nothing.

I am going with the theory that my body is just highly efficient at labour now. Rather than starting slowing and taking a while, my labour and delivery will be quick. Or I can hope, anyway.

Well.....I am now officially out on maternity leave. I am taking 12 weeks hopefully. My DH is all stressed because of finances but my BP was really up there and I am swollen like the stay puffed marshmellow woman. I am on my feet for 12 hours at work and usually can't sit for very long and my job can be quite stressful at times. Work in the NICU and have been caring for some pretty critical LO's here lately.

Now the wait is on.....

My first was 1 week late 2nd 39+4 water broke on its on and and having OC this time high chance on preterm but not goin over 39
Weeks ( they indunce me ) sooo thanked GOD made to term :) now want natural birth this time too as its my last and just tired of itching and made myself bleed sooo bouncing on my ball a lot

My first was 1 week late 2nd 39+4 water broke on its on and and having OC this time high chance on preterm but not goin over 39
Weeks ( they indunce me ) sooo thanked GOD made to term :) now want natural birth this time too as its my last and just tired of itching and made myself bleed sooo bouncing on my ball a lot

Hopefully you will go on your own. I am hoping not to be induced either. I have gone natural with all my others and it has been really a good experience. My OB has started talking induction due to my BP but I am holding out.
I couldn't imagine the itching and that driving you nuts having to deal with that. I hope its not much longer for you. :flower:

I still havnt had any signs of labor! You guys are lucky! Went in for an ultrasound today for positioning, Mr.man is in perfect position! The ultrasound dr. was apparently trying to scare the daylights out of me by repeating how hes going to be a big baby. Hes measuring 38+6 in the 76%tile supposedly around 7lbs 12oz. Although i KNOW they can be a lb off in either direction.. so i dont know why he was so adamant about telling me hes so big! It didn't worry me, i went to my midwife shortly after and she said he feels fine to her.. and to not worry. Anyone else been told they are going to have a huge baby???

Thanks wispy yaa natural labour has its own excitement secretly wishing my water gone on its on this time too first :)

Is it wrong I'd love an induction? A scheduled day, at the hospital, all controlled, no panic.

No "is that a contraction or not?!" Or "will we make it to the hospital on time?"

Is it wrong I'd love an induction? A scheduled day, at the hospital, all controlled, no panic.

No "is that a contraction or not?!" Or "will we make it to the hospital on time?"

No I'd love this too! I could plan. I hate not being able to plan what time and when it's going to happen. I wouldn't tell anyone still, so it would be a suprise to everyone else, but boy would it put my mind at ease!

Well it's descision day at the hospital. There for my growth scan at 4.30pm and if baby still hasn't grown enough on her tummy they'll let me know if they will induce. Eeek rather nervous! Part of me is glad it's going to be our last visit to hospital until I go into labour, but then like I said part of me would like them to tell me I'm being induced. Arghhh I hate not knowing!

Oh I'm full term today too woohoo:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"