Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

aw. Hopefully hes back in the morning and you can get some rest for a bit. :hugs:

Does anyone know how I can upload pic from iPhone?

Oh apparently I kept asking my friends "how'sy hair?!" Lol. Was booked on for bloody Thursday to get it done for after birth pics!

Briefly, so tired. Got to hosp at 345, by the time I arrived was passing blood clots the size of mandarins and babies hb dropped to 90 for 6 mins.
Jace was born by emergency cs at 422pm 13/1/13!
I lost so much blood had transfusion, if we had been longer getting here I prob wouldn't have made it. Major placenta abruption and it was all calcified

He is 6 pound 12, 49cm in love!

I bet, I'm so happy for you.......scared experience but all is well and that is what is important. Can't wait for photos :thumbup:

Im not sure how to on an iphone, but cant wait to see pictures!!!! :hugs:

Just realized we got moved and couldnt for the life of me figure out where this thread had went. Finally found it

i think you have to upload it to tinypic.com first then post the link?

Well, ladies, I had a TERRIBLE day. My three year old son fell down the stairs and broke his arm! Poor guy, it was so obvious that it was bending in a very a wrong way. My husband and my other two kids just went to pieces...not at all helpful.

I got James buckled into his carseat and drove him to the children's hospital. He cried for most of the way but then started to fall asleep, which is what really scared me. We parked and I carried him into the emergency department. We were triaged and got seen right away, thank goodness. Because he had also bumped his head they put a neck collar on him. Poor guy. DH and my daughter met us there (after dropping our older boy at a birthday party- the parents were great and said he could stay later, as long as we needed). I was glad DH was there because James ended up needing two separate xrays and CT scan; being pregnant I couldn't accompany him but James was so scared I would have hated to let him go alone.

Because he is so young they put him to sleep to set and cast his arm. The worst part by far was walking away and leaving him alone in the room with all the medical staff. I knew that they would take care of him, but I hated leaving him. After a short while that felt like hours, they came to get us again.

It took him a while to wake up from the anesthetic but he is doing OK now, sitting on the couch watching Thomas the Train.

I had terrible braxton hicks all afternoon. All I could think of was, PLEASE NOT NOW BABY!!!! It would be awful if I went into labour with one baby while another of my babies was in the hospital. Fortunately it didn't happen.

I am trying not to get too upset because the stress and anxiety are not good for me or for baby. I was supposed to go to work tomorrow but I am staying home with my little guy.

Oh No Warby! Im so sorry! I hope your little guy is still doing ok. I remember when my son had tubes put in his ears when he was about 13-14 months old and having to leave him with the nurses before they put him to sleep. I remember them calling me back and he was still out of it. I felt awful

I hope he makes a quick recover. :hugs:

I spent the day with a good friend. She finds out what shes having tomorrow. Very excited for her. :happydance: Other than that, only a few contractions off and on throughout the day. This baby is going to be a stubborn one, I just know it. I find out tomorrow if Ive made any progress. Hoping I have since last week.

Thanks zombie!. I hope he as a good sleep tonight (and me and you as well!).

I hope so too. I feel crampy again but I just know it's not going to amount to anything. I finished the baby booties I started last night. I'll have to get pictures of them tomorrow and post them. I should try to get some rest as I have an early appointment in the morning, but I'm just not tired. :wacko:

oh warby! Thats terrifying! Kids are so much more resiliant than we are so im sure he will be feeling better in no time! My daughter had a staph infection a few years ago and i was in the room while they put her under and sliced it open.. almost wish i wasnt. They cant feel anything but its still so horrible to watch as a mother. Hope he feels better soon! Thomas makes everything better!

Had a crappy day yesterday (although it was nothing compared to a broken arm). Just had a day full of feeling sorry for myself. I went to a friends baby shower, and everyone was so excited and doting and blah blah blah.. it made me feel a little ignored and under appreciated by my family. Everyone got her so many great gifts! My mom got me a swing for my baby shower but other than that she hasnt seemed excited or even interested in this baby. I just feel like i do so much for everyone and i dont really get any appreciation or attention in return. Im just being a whiney baby.. but ill blame it on all the hormones!

No signs yet.. i think i lost a little of my plug the other day? I dunno.. im so oblivious.. haha.

Hey Ladies,
I posted another thread as well but wanted to keep everyone updated that I am being induced on Wed. I am so nervous and excited!

Does anyone know how I can upload pic from iPhone?

Oh apparently I kept asking my friends "how'sy hair?!" Lol. Was booked on for bloody Thursday to get it done for after birth pics!

I just read all your updates. Congrats on the scary but safe arrival of your lo. Can't wait to see pics!

Any news from anyone today?

I have nothing to report. Tomorrow I go to my doctor's appointment and I hope that he will agree to write me a medical note so I can be on paid leave until the baby comes.

Any news from anyone today?

I have nothing to report. Tomorrow I go to my doctor's appointment and I hope that he will agree to write me a medical note so I can be on paid leave until the baby comes.

I'm really crampy and I'm so frustrated as oh is 6 hours away and I just wish I knew if this was going to come to anything and then I could get him home :wacko:

Hey guys. Sorry I've been away so long. Well I've been in and out. Apparently things were a lot worse than I thought. My hubby is in pieces. We had about 5 minutes between getting to hospital and it becoming an emergency , they said very lucky we lived so close! When I came in thinking waters were trickling, they said there was no rooms and tried to send me elsewhere, by that time I was leaking in the floor and they put me in a room, i did a urine sample that looked like a cup if beetroot! all clots, abd apoarently blocked the toilet with them. hubby tokd them u was bleeding alot and they said thats normal.Doppler and quick u/s showed bub in distress, they thought I was having a contraction cos my tummy was hard and I kept "saying I still don't know what a contraction feels like but if this is it u change my mind I want an epi!" But it went on way too long and one doctor said its hard with clots! Then they saw the massacre in the bathroom. I was happy to be out of it and unconscious. Last thing I remember is going down the hall on trolley 10 docs in operating room all quickly gasing, cannulaing me and putting a catheter in in just seconds. Hubby was a mess. They had to get me in theatre and cut me before he could come in. He was bawling his eyes out. They took him in so no time for camera etc but nurses took some! As they pulled bub out they were transfusing me and Dave said blood was just pooling around his feet and I was getting a transfusion at same time. They showed dave the cause was 2 clots tge size of tennis balls behind placenta. Bub had to be forceped as they couldn't grip him in there fast enough with all the mess. They told me if I'd had one contraction jace wouldn't have made it, the cord was degrading and my uterus filled with blood at the rate of a small coke bottle per minute. I was very close to bleeding out they said lucky we were here when it happened, this is top hospital within about 5 hours drive, no other hospital couldve dealt with it. They are organizing a councillor etc to discuss having number 2 but not sure we could go that road again even though they said one off freak thing! Prob a spike in blood pressure. I'm gonna be in hospital for a while getting anti clotting treatments and with my c section recovery so will try get an app to put pics up! Oh and in my groggy state, he was 6 pound2 not 6 pound 12!
Hubby is very loving and grateful to have us both and says he will forever tell jace he has to behave cos he nearly killed me!

Hoping beautiful, fast labours for all u ladies! VERY VERY SOON hopefully! Totally worth it in the end!

Dang hopeful! That's insane! So glad you guys are ok!

Afm,

I had my appointment today and I am a fingertip dilated and 75% effaced. Better than last week, which was no dilation and 50% effaced. I also had my bloody show this morning. Some cramping and Braxton hicks but nothing pointing to labor.

I hope he is here by the weekend! Either way, I scheduled an induction for next Wednesday. so next Wednesday at the latest!

Awe hopeful I had a wee tear there reading that........so happy that you are both healthy :flower:

Tryin: fingers crossed something happens in the next few days :hugs:

Dang hopeful! That's insane! So glad you guys are ok!

Afm,

I had my appointment today and I am a fingertip dilated and 75% effaced. Better than last week, which was no dilation and 50% effaced. I also had my bloody show this morning. Some cramping and Braxton hicks but nothing pointing to labor.

I hope he is here by the weekend! Either way, I scheduled an induction for next Wednesday. so next Wednesday at the latest!

Glad things are progressing, and if anything, you have an end in sight.

I wasnt checked at my last appointment. We had talked about started sweeps, but with the whole GPS+ thing and my stress level, decided not to. Ive been having loads of contractions since last night, but they dont seem to be amounting to anything. Nothing regular. Last night they were for about 2 hours, being 20 minutes apart, but then tapered off. been getting them today, so im trying to be active and hopefully get something going. Also going to make something nice and spicy for dinner tonight (DH even text me and told me to go get spicy thai again as his guess was Id go into labor tonight). I think he just wants to be right :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->