Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

So exciting! Looks like we are going to have alot of babies soon!

Awe so excited hopefull for you baby is on the way…:) wi8ing best luck

Can't believe I'm finally officially TERM!! Let the waiting begin. Actually. I have about a week's worth of work that I REALLY need to get done before this baby comes so just need to get something revised and sent to an editor this week and then baby can come ANYTIME. So exciting.

How are we all feeling? I'm crampy and getting so uncomfortable. Walking was keeping me sane but my pelvis gets really sore now if I do much.

Hopeful-sounds like this is it!!

Crossing fingers and will be looking out for updates!

I've had a couple of hours sleep, but after 2nd time of waking up in agony decided to get up

Getting pains, between 6-10 mins at the mo, not getting any harder and if I'm up and about just come and go, but if I'm lying down-omg!

Oh my good girls not jealous much! I'll be left in this group on my own with this rate ha

good luck hopeful. keep us updated!

still not much going on. everytime I get a contraction (like right now) I cross my fingers this is it, but it seems it's just baby teasing. Im even feeling them go into my thighs and back :wacko:

on a plus side, I got my bag almost completely packed.

Briefly, so tired. Got to hosp at 345, by the time I arrived was passing blood clots the size of mandarins and babies hb dropped to 90 for 6 mins.
Jace was born by emergency cs at 422pm 13/1/13!
I lost so much blood had transfusion, if we had been longer getting here I prob wouldn't have made it. Major placenta abruption and it was all calcified

He is 6 pound 12, 49cm in love!

I'm due feb 1st. Doubt I will make it another 3 weeks but we will see :)

Briefly, so tired. Got to hosp at 345, by the time I arrived was passing blood clots the size of mandarins and babies hb dropped to 90 for 6 mins.
Jace was born by emergency cs at 422pm 13/1/13!
I lost so much blood had transfusion, if we had been longer getting here I prob wouldn't have made it. Major placenta abruption and it was all calcified

He is 6 pound 12, 49cm in love!

Oh goodness! At least you are both safe now! Congrats on lo! :hugs:

Phew- glad you went in hopeful, and so pleased your both safe :)

Wow, hopeful, what a scary time!

But we have our first baby! :happydance: congratulations!

Thanks girls.
Very scary placenta abruption. It was so bad they thought I was a smoker

Congrats hopeful! Is there any reason for an abruption or it just happens?

Ohh my hopefull glad you went hospital and baby made safe arivel :) congrats dear …

Im so happy you made it to the hospital in time and you and LO are safe! BTW, Congrats on the birth of your LO. :hugs:

Congrats hopeful! Is there any reason for an abruption or it just happens?

Don't know. They just said placenta was in a shocking state was calcified like a smokers- don't know if my Bp issues could cause that?!
God I made a mess of the bathroom at hospital! He is now 12 hours old and just managed to get him to Feed for a few minutes.
It's 4am. I miss hubby:(

I'm in a room with several other women so I'm not sure. He left at 9pm anyway so I would sleep as I was in and out of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->