Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

Blah... Still not a whole lot going on now. I have a lot of pressure and im pretty sore now, but thats about it. I've been trying to be up moving around, but its more just period cramps now and not contractions like I was all night last night :wacko:

Maybe after finishing up the housework and grocery shopping they will start back up again or something, but I doubt it. Really hoping with a sweep on monday it will pick things up. We're hoping to be in labor on a Tuesday since DH has three days off (paid) from his day job, so he would be able to have wed-sun off from there since he always has the weekend off and would only work his night job over the weekend. I ate Mexican food last night, so maybe that helped things along cause it was after I ate that that everything started... Scarfing down my left overs now. :blush:

On a plus, DH only full day off is Saturday and this morning they text him trying to get him to work and he told them NO. Usually he says yes, but he says he would rather be at home with me "just in case" lol. However, Ive been working his behind off since we're moving soon and I need help with a lot of things (its 12:30 and hes already running a load to the goodwill)

My waters broke! Little gush 4am, then masses of discharge between 3-5pm, painful tightenings, painful baby moves all day, same as last few days, called midwife as fed up with pain, she came round and confirmed waters gone, going to maternity 9am tomorrow, induction unless I go on my own, def contractions every hour, possibly 1// hour,
Been wanting this all week but now I'm just scared!! Typical eh!! Had dinner, warm bath in a bit then try to sleep! :)

Blah... Still not a whole lot going on now. I have a lot of pressure and im pretty sore now, but thats about it. I've been trying to be up moving around, but its more just period cramps now and not contractions like I was all night last night :wacko:

Maybe after finishing up the housework and grocery shopping they will start back up again or something, but I doubt it. Really hoping with a sweep on monday it will pick things up. We're hoping to be in labor on a Tuesday since DH has three days off (paid) from his day job, so he would be able to have wed-sun off from there since he always has the weekend off and would only work his night job over the weekend. I ate Mexican food last night, so maybe that helped things along cause it was after I ate that that everything started... Scarfing down my left overs now. :blush:

On a plus, DH only full day off is Saturday and this morning they text him trying to get him to work and he told them NO. Usually he says yes, but he says he would rather be at home with me "just in case" lol. However, Ive been working his behind off since we're moving soon and I need help with a lot of things (its 12:30 and hes already running a load to the goodwill)

Hope they get going again for you :)

I am thinking they will want to do a sweep on Monday with me too. Wouldn't that be a kick if we both went into labor at the same time Zombie...

Hopeful: I so need to clean my bedroom. I get the rest of my house spotless and my room is like the catch all and never gets touched.

I got my duffle bag and my diaper bag today. They are too cute so now I am finally going to get my bags properly packed up.

My waters broke! Little gush 4am, then masses of discharge between 3-5pm, painful tightenings, painful baby moves all day, same as last few days, called midwife as fed up with pain, she came round and confirmed waters gone, going to maternity 9am tomorrow, induction unless I go on my own, def contractions every hour, possibly 1// hour,
Been wanting this all week but now I'm just scared!! Typical eh!! Had dinner, warm bath in a bit then try to sleep! :)

Oh Wow! Just read this, I will be praying for you and baby!!

Go girls :) nesting is just kick in clean basement, all three rooms , cupboards , my sons washroom , spare closet, laundry room. Rearrange computer room ,ready diapper bag for lo and sep diapper bag for my toddler just
in case if he will stay my SIL house …now turn for my master bedroom and bathroom and kitchen :) hmmm

Good luck kettle and zombie......I am just really uncomfortable, can barely walk with pelvic pain :cry:

So jealous!!!
Best of luck to you, keep us posted!

Last night was so fed up! Between pain and getting up to pee constantly I'm like geez what if I go another month!!and wondering how people do this twice or more!

Some "forced nesting" has just occurred. My son spilled a pitcher of juice onto the kitchen floor. What a sticky mess! So I mopped the kitchen floor...but then was quite happy to stop cleaning.

Good Luck Kettle! Im absolutely jealous. Ive done everything I can today to get things started and NOTHING. Zip - Zero - Nadda! Ive even been hoping my water would just break. Ive cleaned, ive gone up and down the stairs, went grocery shopping, ate mexican food, eating spicy thai food now to the point my nose is pouring, and NOTHING!

Hope everything goes well Kettle and cant wait to hear your birth story!

Good Luck Kettle! Im absolutely jealous. Ive done everything I can today to get things started and NOTHING. Zip - Zero - Nadda! Ive even been hoping my water would just break. Ive cleaned, ive gone up and down the stairs, went grocery shopping, ate mexican food, eating spicy thai food now to the point my nose is pouring, and NOTHING!

Hope everything goes well Kettle and cant wait to hear your birth story!

Aw-thank you ;) wish yours was still going and not stalling, half sitting up in bed, tens machine strapped on (lying down way too uncomfy) trying to think about sleeping but I don't think that's going to happen just yet!!

So Jelous of you ladies who have made progress. I continue to have pelvic pain and over the last few days my hands and feet have blown up. They look like water baloons! Things are getting majorly uncomfortable but no contractions :(

I am feeling sorry for myself. I am exhausted as usual because I have developed terrible insomnia lately. This morning dh took our son to hockey the left to help/visit with a friend. I have been alone with the kids since 11 am. My three year old usually naps but he wouldn't today and he has been yelling and screaming all afternoon.

I am glad that dh had a chance to go see his friend. This friend moved to Ireland (we are in Canada) so obviously we don't see him often. The ONLY thing I asked was that dh answer his cell phone when I call. I am 38 weeks tomorrow and I could go into labour at any time. I also have this feeling (and maybe it is silly, but still) that my water will break and I will have 30 minutes or so before baby is born. It is our fourth, and with my third I was 4 cm dilated, my water broke, and then my son was born less than an hour later. I think it is reasonable that now that I am full term, my husband pay special attention to my calls and answer them.

Well, I called tonight (not because I am in labour) and he didn't answer. I called again and nothing. Seriously! He called me about twenty minutes later....not returning my call, mind you, just to say that he wouldn't be home for supper. I told him I had called and that I was annoyed that he didn't answer. He said that his phone was on vibrate and he didn't notice. Grr! Pay attention, dipstick! Turn your phone ON!

He said he would try to be home for bedtime, which I appreciate because our three year old is reluctant to go to bed and often needs to be carried up the stairs. Physically, I just can't do that. But then he called again to say he wouldn't be home after all.

Well, I was just so tired and frustrated and hormonal and feeling overwhelmed that I burst into tears. Which traumatized my 8 year old daughter who immediately starting crying herself. But she told me to go to bed and that she would look after her brothers and take care of them and I should go rest....so not her job and not he worry. I managed to get a grip and apologized, thanked her, and told her that it was ok. We are all watching one more tv show and then bedtime for all of us.

Don't know how to get through to dh about the importance of being in contact. It happened a couple times last week as well. I am seriously feeling that he will miss the birth of our child and I don't think I could forgive that.

Sorry for venting, ladies, but I figured that if anyone might understand, it would be you ladies.

I feel you warby!
My husband NEVER has his phone on loud, always vibrate. I know he has nothing to hide but he's very possessive of it, a week ago I blew up and told him he must be contactable at all times!

We went out this morning and took the ute instead of my comfy car- thought I could shake him out but no luck- Mexican tonight for our last date night alone for a while!!
We bought husband a new lounge for his gaming room that folds out to a sofa so he can sleep in there if I'm up
Alot with baby etc. he's made plans to pick it up with a friend and dump the old one on Tuesday, and he has to renew his gun license this week too. I keep telling him to stop putting things off, baby could come any day!!

Big gush of blood and fluid, down to my feet. On way to hospital now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->