Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

I booked myself a facial and a prenatal massage for next Thursday....I will be 39 +4. And now I am thinking that since I am looking forward to it so much, I will go into labour the night before and end up missing them.

In other news, I am developing cankles.

hey guys, will catch up on thread in a bit but while i have a sec on pc heres some pics!

Attachments

• 528835_10151653463589689_392152258_n.jpg
    528835_10151653463589689_392152258_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 321060_10151653464104689_714634034_n.jpg
    321060_10151653464104689_714634034_n.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6
  • 65263_10151653482144689_492476800_n.jpg
    65263_10151653482144689_492476800_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 65263_10151653482149689_300137131_n.jpg
    65263_10151653482149689_300137131_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 734504_10151651079599689_261195716_n.jpg
    734504_10151651079599689_261195716_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Aw, hopeful, what a beautiful boy! I am so sorry for all you went through, but
Doesn't Jace just make it so worth it?

Hey guys I need to update the cover page with babas birthdays but I'm in a diff time zone so will take done calculations! Unless someone can tell me?

I booked myself a facial and a prenatal massage for next Thursday....I will be 39 +4. And now I am thinking that since I am looking forward to it so much, I will go into labour the night before and end up missing them.

Was booked to get my hair done at 38+4 and had him at 38!
Apparently I came out of surgery and kept saying "how's my hair?" Lol. As u can see it was terrible

Apparently I came out of surgery and kept saying "how's my hair?" Lol. As u can see it was terrible

Ha ha I can just imagine! :haha:

Ha ha I can just imagine! :haha:

I was completely out of it! I also kept telling the nurse it must be a dream cos I'd only just walked in the hospital and wasn't even in labour. She kept saying "it's not a dream, feel your tummy" I thought she was implying that it was smaller but apparently baby was on my chest lol

Hes absolutely beautiful hopeful!

Im glad everything turned out, but I kinda giggled thinking of coming out of surgery asking how your hair looked. You must have been thinking about getting it done the entire time. :blush:

Hes absolutely beautiful hopeful!

Im glad everything turned out, but I kinda giggled thinking of coming out of surgery asking how your hair looked. You must have been thinking about getting it done the entire time. :blush:

I just kept thinking these are his first photos! Not that I have much as we had no time to get bags etc to hospital and hubby wasn't allowed to take phone in surgery

How are we doing ladies?

I am 39 weeks today and absolutely no sign of labour. No mucous plug or bloody show, never had a "real" contraction, no change in backache. And frankly, that is good! Yes, I am uncomfortable, but my younger son has an appointment with the orthopedic doctor on Tuesday where they will probably have to recast his arm. My older son has a dental appointment on Wednesday where he will be getting an infected tooth pulled and a spacer put in. Fun times. So it is so much better if the babe could just stay inside until Thursday at the earliest.

I do have a sense though, that once things get started it will be fast, like 0 to 60 in ten seconds. This is my fourth pregnancy and each labour has been progressively quicker.

How are we doing ladies?

I am 39 weeks today and absolutely no sign of labour. No mucous plug or bloody show, never had a "real" contraction, no change in backache. And frankly, that is good! Yes, I am uncomfortable, but my younger son has an appointment with the orthopedic doctor on Tuesday where they will probably have to recast his arm. My older son has a dental appointment on Wednesday where he will be getting an infected tooth pulled and a spacer put in. Fun times. So it is so much better if the babe could just stay inside until Thursday at the earliest.

I do have a sense though, that once things get started it will be fast, like 0 to 60 in ten seconds. This is my fourth pregnancy and each labour has been progressively quicker.
im 39 weeks tomorrow i git a tiny bit.of mucus play no.bloody show tho and lower back pains and have tightening in.my belly when getting them im getting more BH aswell... but this is my 4th baby also and all others have been late and i had all this with them so i no il go.over due :) x

Oh he's beautiful hopeful you must be so proud!

Warby i feel the same. I really can't see me going onto labour myself at this point. Im showing no signs. No extra discharge or mucous so everything must be sealed up good and proper still! Still having period pain and braxtons but got used to it now. I think this pregnancy is either goin to end by me bein induced or will come completely out of the blue

How are we doing ladies?

I am 39 weeks and 2 days and other than BH and some cramps I don't think labor is coming any time soon! No plug, no extra discharge, no nothing! :(

Hey Ladies!

Still no real big signs of labor for me either :wacko:

Still having contractions off and on. Last night they actually got pretty close together, but then stopped. The past two days ive been waking up with a wet feeling, get up, and the first hour or so I feel like I need to keep going to the bathroom because I just feel wet down there... But I dont think its my waters leaking and I dont think its my plug... :wacko:

We got everything moved today, its still sitting in the uhaul. My sisters MIL has cancer and she called to say they dont think she'll make it through the day, so my parents ran to be with her and BIL to give support. Its just a hectic day. I really think this LO will have to be evicted at this point.

Yip 39 plus 2 had reflexology today and having a curry for dinner and maybe going to try some clary sage oil in a bath. Any things worth a go at this stage!!

Well this could be something, or nothing. All day I have been pooping like a...well, I don't know how to end that simile, but pooping A LOT. I know that some women have a clear out before labour, so maybe that's what's happening. Or maybe it's just that having a fully grown infant inside of me is causing pressure on my other organs, who knows?

Zombie, sorry to hear of your sister's mom in law, but I am glad that your parents could support them. Hopefully you will get moved in soon.

I wonde which of us will get the booby prize for being last to deliver?

Oh ladies, I know its cliche. But sleep while u can :( my LO feeds constantly from 1am-4pm just on and off the boob and then goes to sleep and crys when I put him down

No signs for me at all!!!

No wet feeling, BH, mucus plug, period pain, back ache or otherwise!

I am so fed up......got a sweep (hopefully) on Thursday morning so hoping that will trigger something at least!

I hate moaning as waited so long for this little guy but want to hold him in my arms now :hugs:

i have a feeling im gonna get the booby prize. Ive had NOTHING.. i mean nothing. Ive been walking tons,and doing lots of squats but thats more just for excercise. Ive also been on my ball alot and eating spicy food.. but it looks like im going to be late justtt like last time! Oh well at least i expected it.:[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->