Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

i have a feeling im gonna get the booby prize. Ive had NOTHING.. i mean nothing. Ive been walking tons,and doing lots of squats but thats more just for excercise. Ive also been on my ball alot and eating spicy food.. but it looks like im going to be late justtt like last time! Oh well at least i expected it.:[

You'll have killer buns by the time baby arrives!

Im hoping!! Its funny though, literally 20 min after i posted that i lost my plug... go baby go!! haha

Ha ha hopeful that made me laugh!

Tankmom nooooooooooooooo you can't leave me here on my own, wait and we'll go together :rofl:

No fair tankmom! Im off to do some squats i think. I can't imagine not being pregnant now:-(

Well, yesterday I had braxton hicks ALL day and some pretty painful ones.. That's got to mean something right?! Lol I have my next appointment this Friday, and if I haven't gone into labour before then, I really hope I've at least progressed. Every day I look like I've dropped more and more so I really hope she comes soon!

I'm still here, and still a strong contender for that booby prize!

Though today, I feel a bit different. Not crampy, maybe just more pressure on my cervix. I've not had any internal exams yet so have no idea if I am progressing.

As I have communicated to baby, today is a terribly inconvenient time for me to go into labour. Ditto tomorrow. Thursday evening is really the first good opportunity for baby to be born, so I do appreciate having such a compliant child. :)

I'm still here, and still a strong contender for that booby prize!

Though today, I feel a bit different. Not crampy, maybe just more pressure on my cervix.

and now I feel normal. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Ive been the same warby - just a few pains that make me think ooh. And then nothing. In fact I've written down every braxton I've had the last couple of days. They go down to ten minutes apart but then i can have them a hour apart. For the last few hours they've stuck at twenty mins. They usually stop about 10pm though for some reason:-( now i thought the reason you had these was to prepare your cervix? Well in that case where is my plug? Oh that's right, still intact. Ggrrr. Which irritates me. Why the hell have something so often that is doing zilcho?
I am seriously falling out with my body!
As from now i have the new attitude of i don't care when i have this baby and everyone i know will just have to get used to me being their fat pregnant friend. Ha :)

I'm off to the docs today. Between midnight and 7am bub and I had an hour sleep. He was either on the boob or screaming otherwise. Possibly reflux as he vomits alot.
Too early to ask about birth control? I think mini pill is only option right, not actual pill?

If you are breast feeding, you can take the mini pill, progesterone only. I did it after each of my previous deliveries and it worked well for me.

I had the coil fitted that didn't have any hormone in it so i could have it removed when i wanted and not have to wait if i wanted to try for another baby.
Aw hope things calm down for you soon hopeful

Well ladies, MW said im 5-6cm dilated, swept my membranes and hopes I go into labor today or tomorrow. Otherwise, im schedule to be induced on the 30th :wacko: Ive been crampy off and on and a few contractions, but nothing significant. Blarg.

Ooh zombie I think you will be next!

I have a new and gross development: constant poop. I don't consistently have the sensation that I have to poop. I of course pee all the time, and whenever I wipe up after peeing, there is poop on the toilet paper. So yes, it seems that I am pooping a bit without realizing it. How lovely.

I am guessing that baby has moved lower in my pelvis and is putting pressure there.

Also, I felt really nauseated today at supper but am feeling a bit better now.

Well ladies, MW said im 5-6cm dilated, swept my membranes and hopes I go into labor today or tomorrow. Otherwise, im schedule to be induced on the 30th :wacko: Ive been crampy off and on and a few contractions, but nothing significant. Blarg.

Isn't that active labour? You should've been admitted?

i had an IUD put in immediately after i had my DD. Then took it out 4 years later when i was ready to try for #2. Worked out reallly well. Got a new car today! Yay! And my ginormous double jogging stroller came in the mail. I am officially 100% ready for my little man to come. Now if only i could give him the memo. No signs of anything else since losing my plug, so im still in it for the prize! My cousin is coming home for a week from the marines, so we plan on getting pedicures. Maybe if i make definite plans he can ruin them?:] I really hope he comes before she leaves though.

Zombie- 5-6? Wow! Thats crazy, i was in really painful active labor when i was at 5-6! Youll fly to 10 in no time!!
oorweeistyin- You dont have to worry about me, ive had absolutely no other signs!
Warby- Looks like your LO is already behaving and listening to mommy:]

i had an IUD put in immediately after i had my DD. Then took it out 4 years later when i was ready to try for #2. Worked out reallly well. Got a new car today! Yay! And my ginormous double jogging stroller came in the mail. I am officially 100% ready for my little man to come. Now if only i could give him the memo. No signs of anything else since losing my plug, so im still in it for the prize! My cousin is coming home for a week from the marines, so we plan on getting pedicures. Maybe if i make definite plans he can ruin them?:] I really hope he comes before she leaves though.

Zombie- 5-6? Wow! Thats crazy, i was in really painful active labor when i was at 5-6! Youll fly to 10 in no time!!
oorweeistyin- You dont have to worry about me, ive had absolutely no other signs!
Warby- Looks like your LO is already behaving and listening to mommy:]

Lol tankmom you lost your plug, one step closer than me :wacko:
Zombie I thought that too......may be diff here :shrug:
Warby does it sound bad that I would swap your new development for my lack of?

Ha ha what is going on here, I'm wishing pain on myself........pregnancy, I still don't get it!:haha:

Sweep tomorrow, fingers crossed :blush:

So, my water broke at around 4:35 am. I was sleeping but this woke me and it was unmistakable. I bolted into the bathroom but did have to do some floor mopping.

I was worried that contractions would start right away but they didn't. Hubby got the older kids off to school. I had breakfast and a shower and we headed to the hospital. DH was very worried that things would happen so quickly that he would end up pulling over to the side of the road and delivery the baby himself! :)

We got to the hospital. I knew that labour wasn't near but I was a bit worried as I wasn't feeling baby move. They hooked me up to the monitor. Baby's heartrate was strong and consistent, which is good. I had a few mild contractions but nothing too difficult. They checked me and I was only 2 cm dilated.

They said I could go home or stay, but I opted for home (Starbucks first). We are to be back by 4 pm if nothing happens.

I REALLY hope something happens by then. I don't want another induction if at all possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->