Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

Oh god, hope it all goes well for u. I am in a clary sage aromatherapy bath right now!! If nothing else it might ease the aches and pains! Do you think there's any chance of your baby coming naturally?

Oh god, hope it all goes well for u. I am in a clary sage aromatherapy bath right now!! If nothing else it might ease the aches and pains! Do you think there's any chance of your baby coming naturally?

Lol enjoy your bath :haha:

It is really up to him now, if he doesn't get a wiggle on and come out on his own accord then they will wheech him out Thursday morning and that's that!!

LOL you know how unpredictable it all is :dohh:

I'm classed as a decrepit mother being 42 in 3 weeks lol.

That made me laugh! I am 37 and just completed what is called a "geriatric pregnancy".

I know it's ridiculous, I am fit and actually completed a 10k whilst pregnant so probably more fitter than some younger mums!!! Oh we'll they seem to know best, will have to trust them on this one.

I just really wish he would just hurry up though I'm getting fed up :winkwink:

Hi Ladies!
I didn't realise the thread had been moved :dohh:

Congrats to all you ladies who have your babies!

I'm officially one day over now and fed up. This isn't really helped by our boiler breaking on Saturday, so we have no heating (other than the gas fire in the lounge and a few tiny fan heaters we bought) and no hot water - including no shower :nope: Not ideal with a new baby due any time!

I've got a sweep booked later today, so I'm hoping that will kick start things and I can spend a nice warm night in hospital with access to a shower!

Hi Ladies!

I'm officially one day over now and fed up. This isn't really helped by our boiler breaking on Saturday, so we have no heating (other than the gas fire in the lounge and a few tiny fan heaters we bought) and no hot water - including no shower :nope: Not ideal with a new baby due any time!

I've got a sweep booked later today, so I'm hoping that will kick start things and I can spend a nice warm night in hospital with access to a shower!

Awe poor you, brrrrr even the thought is making me shiver :xmas8:

I hope your sweep works keep us informed and heat up soon :thumbup:

Yippee i have a sign! Lost a bit of blood snot earlier woohoo! Fingers crossed won't be long I've been aching all day. Think i went into labour later that day or the next with my son after having this happen. Come on baby!!

Yippee i have a sign! Lost a bit of blood snot earlier woohoo! Fingers crossed won't be long I've been aching all day. Think i went into labour later that day or the next with my son after having this happen. Come on baby!!

Hope so :happydance:

Sweep update - went in, MW did an internal but was unable to do a sweep due to me not being dilated enough! I'm not totally devastated but was hoping for more at 2 days past due. Have been offered another sweep on Thurs but think ill give it a miss - don't think it's long enough for things to progress really. Going to wait til next Monday then if it doesn't work go for the induction at 42 weeks. I am a bit bummed as I was hoping for a homebirth but really what can you do? I can only hope something will happen naturally before next Thursday!!

Well I went into active labor the other night, labored from about 6pm till 4 am... Got to 7-8 cm then everything came to a screeching halt. Contractions completely stopped. My midwife sent me home to rest. So now I'm just hanging out at 7-8 going about my business :(. I'm hoping it picks back up really soon!! Been having tons of bloody show and plug.. And feeling kinda cramps today kinda had a few painful BH and loose bm (tmi) but I'm hoping for tonight!! At th gym walking laps, then grocery shopping.

Sweep update - went in, MW did an internal but was unable to do a sweep due to me not being dilated enough! I'm not totally devastated but was hoping for more at 2 days past due. Have been offered another sweep on Thurs but think ill give it a miss - don't think it's long enough for things to progress really. Going to wait til next Monday then if it doesn't work go for the induction at 42 weeks. I am a bit bummed as I was hoping for a homebirth but really what can you do? I can only hope something will happen naturally before next Thursday!!

Aw sorry to hear that enceinte, hopefully things will happen for you before then.

This LO has less than 48 hrs now to get out himself, I don't hold out much hope but as long as he gets here safe :happydance:

Yes it's getting to the stage where thats the main thing - the safe arrival!! I'm beginning to just not care that much about the birth which is terrible considering how much time i spent planning it!!

Still no baby argh! Fed up of having pains that don't amount to anything. I really don't no whether i should ring labour ward and tell them if they start up again. Last night they actually disturbed my sleep till 4am then stopped again and this mornin its
groundhog day all over again:-(

Still no baby argh! Fed up of having pains that don't amount to anything. I really don't no whether i should ring labour ward and tell them if they start up again. Last night they actually disturbed my sleep till 4am then stopped again and this mornin its
groundhog day all over again:-(

Awe I think that would be worse than no progress at all :wacko:

:hugs: here's hoping they take off again and don't tail off :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Awe poor you, brrrrr even the thought is making me shiver :xmas8:

I hope your sweep works keep us informed and heat up soon :thumbup:

Didn't have a sweep in the end :( The MW said we should wait until 41 weeks really, only really do one sweep, and all my BH were sounding promising (they're everyday and I get loads of them). She left the decision over whether to have a sweep up to me, and I just thought that without heating as well, then it would be wise to decline for now :wacko: Hopefully the boiler will be fixed tomorrow, the engineer had a look today, but didn't have the right part. He's bringing it tomorrow. Fx-ed baby decides she can make an appearance when it's warm enough!:haha:

COME ON BABIES! Your mothers are more than ready for you!

Ayh78 don't worry there is still time, I hope LO comes soon :thumbup:

My section is booked for 0730hrs GMT and doesn't look like my LO will be making any movement before then........I suppose we better start thinking about a name for him :shrug:

Ayh78 don't worry there is still time, I hope LO comes soon :thumbup:

My section is booked for 0730hrs GMT and doesn't look like my LO will be making any movement before then........I suppose we better start thinking about a name for him :shrug:

Oh and hope you're heating gets fixed with little output :dohh:

I hope everyone else thats still waiting doesn't have too long....how many are there now?

:kiss:

Heating fixed and we have hot water :thumbup: No excuse for our little lady now :haha: Yet more BH for me this afternoon...

oorweeistyin - is your C-section tomorrow? Must be good to know the end is in sight!

Any news from anyone else?

Heating fixed and we have hot water :thumbup: No excuse for our little lady now :haha: Yet more BH for me this afternoon...

oorweeistyin - is your C-section tomorrow? Must be good to know the end is in sight!

Any news from anyone else?

Yay cool :thumbup: the worst thing about no heating is no hot water....washing your hair in cold water should be used as a torture method!

Yup half 7 in the morning, so by this time tomorrow I'll have my baby boy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->