Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

Im still going strong no signs here:-( i really think I'll bethe last one. Bummer. Positive mental attitude dwindling. 6 1/2 hours left until my little lady is officially late

Heating fixed and we have hot water :thumbup: No excuse for our little lady now :haha: Yet more BH for me this afternoon...

oorweeistyin - is your C-section tomorrow? Must be good to know the end is in sight!

Any news from anyone else?

Yay cool :thumbup: the worst thing about no heating is no hot water....washing your hair in cold water should be used as a torture method!

Yup half 7 in the morning, so by this time tomorrow I'll have my baby boy :happydance:

That's great - so one more baby tomorrow then! Hope everything goes well tomorrow and look forward to the good news.

Im still going strong no signs here:-( i really think I'll bethe last one. Bummer. Positive mental attitude dwindling. 6 1/2 hours left until my little lady is officially late

Chin up berticles - you've got 3 days to catch up to my lateness! Being overdue does suck big time - just makes me even more 'preghead' (DH's term for baby brain!) :haha:. I dropped an entire 4pt milk bottle on the floor at the checkout at Asda today, went every where :dohh:

Thanks hon.

off to sleep now,if I I can. Btw I did lol at your wee accident :doh:

Much love and come join me tomorrow xx

Still nothing here since sat/sun :[. I think im going to go bonkers with all the harassment though! Complete strangers are telling me how to get this baby out... Im just enjoying my sleep while i can:] Hows everyone feeling? Besides antsy of course! Im actually feeling pretty good, just tired.

I haven't got much to complain about really, compared to others. I wake up achey, but that eases off. I'm mainly tired, DS isn't sleeping well because he's full of a cold, so that's not really helping.
I'm getting all the questions about whether baby is here or not too, do people honestly think I'd keep it secret?!
Hang in there peeps!

I know, folk need to back off! Like, I'll let u know if anything happens!! I know it's only because they care but honestly. 5 days over today, midwife this afternoon. I'm a bit paranoid about my BP, on Monday it was ridiculous in 1st reading (133 over 148 or something ) because I was stressed about the sweep I think! My MW took it again and it went down to 113/80. My own MW is on holiday now so worried that another MW might panic!!

Have to agree ladies I've made peace that my little lady is late so I've just got my midwife sweep appointment in view and if she comes earlier then that's a bonus. To be honest I've slept really well the last few days and since all my signs and symptoms have stopped i feel ok! Getting so peed off with people bugging me everyday about whether I've given birth too! The worst thing is if i ignore them they then think im in labour that's why im not replying to them:-( MIL is hurting my head too she thinks she needs to come round every morning arrrggh!!!

I know, my own mum is either calling or coming round every morning! I had a really low day today just been completely exhausted and feeling teary. I would say this has easily been the worst day of my pregnancy so far. Had MW appt and all seems well but I'm just getting more and more anxious and genuinely have started feeling like I'm not even having a baby!! Is this norm or am I a weirdo?

I'm passed anxious and have kind of 'forgotten' that I'm having a baby too! I was ready for her a week ago, now I'm bored of being on edge and thinking she could come at any time. I've scheduled her in for Saturday (totally arbitrary date plucked out of the air!). Keeps me sane to tell myself when she's coming! :haha:

Looks like our babies have opted for a February birthday instead...

BTW, I'm curious about due dates. My 'official' due date was the 27th, this is based on my 12 week scan. But I used fertility friend and was charting when we were TTCing, so I know my dates from LMP and Ov dates.

LMP - 31.01.13 (today)
Ov - 01.02.13
12wk scan - 27.01.13

So based on that, I'm either 40+4, 40+0 or 39+6, makes it seem not quite as bad!

Getting a bit geeky, but when I went for my 20wk scan, DH was watching the screen and kept seeing 02.02.13 crop up, which I'm guessing is due date based on size, but they don't alter the EDD from the 20weeker. So maybe she isn't that late after all.

We charted for DS too, so I was confident about my dates. Then at 12wk scan, they put me forward a whole week! He was born at 40+2 by their dates, so I suppose he was 5 days early by my dates.

Not really sure why I'm sharing this, I can't conclude anything from it other than baby will come when she's ready!! :baby:

I really can't imagine having a baby now. I seriously have no idea what to expect with labour. With my son it was so straight forward, i lost my plug, contractions started, waters went and had a textbook labour. This time I've had so many 'is this it'. In fact I've had contractions roughly every 10-15 minutes for the last 4 hours now. I just put them to the back of my mind they usually go around now so no point gettin my hopes up.
When i originally went for my booking in appointment the midwife gave me 2nd Feb for my due date then they put me at 30th Jan at scan. I might go with the original date now just to make me feel better ha

I really can't imagine having a baby now. I seriously have no idea what to expect with labour. With my son it was so straight forward, i lost my plug, contractions started, waters went and had a textbook labour. This time I've had so many 'is this it'. In fact I've had contractions roughly every 10-15 minutes for the last 4 hours now. I just put them to the back of my mind they usually go around now so no point gettin my hopes up.
When i originally went for my booking in appointment the midwife gave me 2nd Feb for my due date then they put me at 30th Jan at scan. I might go with the original date now just to make me feel better ha

This pretty much sums up me too, with the 'is this its' and the not knowing what's going on. I didn't lose my plug or waters until later with DS, but contractions started and progressed in a very standard way.

I'm still hopeful that things will progress in the next few days... I'm sure it'll be the same for you too berticles!

yeah, i feel like hes never coming either!! Had a appt. with my midwife today. Im still 4-5 which is less than it was when i left on sat. 70 % effaced. She did a sweep.. kinda crampy but nothing other than that. It was really depressing scheduling my BPP for next week and talking about natural induction methods and scheduling a hospital induction at 42 weeks... siiighhhh.. Oh well. Gonna DTD tonight and hopefully that combined with the sweep will get me somewhere!

The mere thought of having to wait another week. Urgh! Although I really don't want to be induced either. I have woken this morning to period like cramps which I'm hoping might lead to something, fingers crossed !

Well today I've been bouncing on my ball and been for a nice walk round the shopping centre. I seriously thought my waters were going to break on 3 separate occasions the pressure was so intense. Hopeful a good sign as I've been losing gunk again today. DH off work tomorrow so we're gonna do as much walking as we can:)

Hi ladies......signal rubbish here!

Still in hospital, hoping to leave today but been put on anti biotics as wound inflamed.

Carrick was born on 31/1/13 @ 1118hrs by section, he weighed 7Lb 11 oz.

I will get pic and details sorted when I get home. Haven't even read the thread so not sure who is where etc but hope you're all doing well. xx

Hi ladies......signal rubbish here!

Still in hospital, hoping to leave today but been put on anti biotics as wound inflamed.

Carrick was born on 31/1/13 @ 1118hrs by section, he weighed 7Lb 11 oz.

I will get pic and details sorted when I get home. Haven't even read the thread so not sure who is where etc but hope you're all doing well. xx

Congratulations! Hope you get to leave today and the antibiotics get to work fast.

Looking forward to pics!

Fab news (apart from wound obviously!). Congratulations! Hope you get home ASAP. I'm still waiting, 2nd attempt at sweep on Monday, a week overdue today. Delighted for you!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->