Fun Thread!! Crazy/Weird/Funny Dreams? Share here!

lol its a joy of motherhood just like strech marks i see them as my proof of ownership. N the docs sewed me up so well i personally cant even tell the difference mind you i didnt really look at it much prior to pregnancy lol. N its only bad for about a week and soooo worth it.

ha ha yeah Katlin...Im sure there is so much more going on its the last thing on your mind at the time...

Well, last nights dream that I remember best I was outside with in my yard back at my grandparents place (I lived with them with my mom when I was younger and then again lived with them just me and them through highschool and college) anyway, I was in the yard and I saw 3 baby bunnies they were wandering around the same spot in the yard and they were making this noise and so I made the noise too and then I saw more bunnies, I found the nest!! I was freaking out and there were like 10 or more of them and I wanted to save them because they were so tiny so I got my grandfather and we were trying to get them all, well their nest went back a bit into a tunnel and then somehow we were fitting into the tunnel (and no I have not been watching Alice in Wonderland lol..) but anyway we went into the tunnel and it turned into my g-parents basement and there were scorpions!!! like 5 of them and they were the small ones which are the most deadly..and my grandfather just froze and so I was trying to save the bunnies and keep track of them and also keep the scorpions away and I finally got a shovel and managed to kill them all but was totally freaked out as well..im terrified of spiders and scorpions are a close 2nd fear wise but then I woke up after that and dont remember the rest if there was more...

in the dream dictionary it says this Dreaming about a scorpion may be symbolic of something in your environment which is hurtful, dangerous, and "stinging." It may represent bitter words and very negative attitudes. Superstition based dream interpretation books say that a scorpion may constitute a warning. It further states that if the scorpion in your dream bit you, you will overcome your problems. However, if you killed the scorpion, be exceptionally careful around people that are not your friends, or are false friends. Some believe that the scorpion is a symbol of transformation.

Rabbits are cuddly and cute. They are known for their quickness but not their keen perceptions or intelligence. In our dreams, rabbits can represent luck, quickness, fertility, pregnancy, or magic. However, they can also symbolize the dreamer's lack of consciousness or awareness. Rabbits as dream symbols might suggest to the dreamer that sometimes he reacts too quickly to life's situations and that more thought and planning may be needed.

Just Wednesday night I had a friend go off on me and we essentially "broke up" because of it, it was very hurtful and hypocritical and totally uncalled for so maybe that was the reason for the scorpions in the dream and also someone that was not my real friend...

Rabbits of course Im leaning towards the fertility, its almost ovulation time after my clomid, and pregnancy on that one lol..

Anyone else have any good ones today?

i had a dream my son was standing in the toilet last night laughing

thats like..."ha ha mom..try to potty train me!!" lol..

I mean..later on...maybe hes gonna be difficult or maybe you are afraid hes gonna be difficult subconsciously lol..

maybe lol potty training is something im looking forward to and dreading lol

Last nights crazy dream... cuddling with Daniel Radcliffe lol..yes ladies..I was in bed with Harry Potter himself lol...it was totally non sexual and was amazing lol... then I had a dream about being back in college and my ex fiance and my ex best friend were both there and it was weird and the college was confusing and everything had changed on the campus....dont remember much because it was sooo detailed and soo much that I lost it all...

haha harry potter thats cute sure gave me a good laugh. i got my bfp so we will see what ensues for dreams im hoping some real interesting ones catch me. Oooo so did radcliffe look how he does in the harry potter movies or how he looks in real life??

thats great hun!! congrats... get your ticker up here lol...

Tons of dreams last night..the few parts I remember are that I meet up a with a friend and in the dream I felt like I might be preggie but I wasnt sure and then when I went to meet her the first thing she said was "well someone is 3 months preggie" lol....soo weird...then the next weird part in another dream was that I was sitting down to eat an orange..and I peeled it..and then it somehow was turned into a cantaloupe..and it was in sections like an orange would be... crazy....

Anyone else?

I have many wierd dreams too - some are quite disturbing in the sense of i really am worried how my mind works - the most recent one was our pet rabbits dying and OH telling me, i was worrying about a 'burial' and he was all casual about the fact he had just 'chucked them in the bin'....next thing i remember is digging a hole, then i woke up!!

Hope im having rabbit dreams for pregnancy and fertility too x

awww..thats horrible that he would just toss them out..Id be upset too..dream or not dream lol.....I always have crazy vivid dreams..if that gets even more intense during pregnancy I cant even imagine what they will be like lol..

I had a dream that i was peeing on a pregnancy test, n id pull it out look at it and it would blink insufficeint urine, so i kept peeing and peeing and it kept saying it. I never did get an answer from it.

:rofl:

yup that was an interesting one lol,

Last night the unavoidable MC dreams started were i just kept bleeding and bleeding but it was like it was from a farce movie n it was shooting out like a hose n i was trying to stuff a pillow up there to make it stop :blush: n then i woke up n got sick sooooo lovley n now ive been up since 6am :coffee:

crazy dreams last night...involved my ex fiance and ex friend....something about a burrito buffet....then something about being back in school and taking practice classes to get an idea of my schedule and what it would be like....somehow I ended up in a swimming pool...and then at another point I ended up topless outside in my neighborhood (not like where I really live)...not sure if they were all one dream or different but it was crazy either way lol..

MC dreams must be horrible

there not fun but i believe its just from the mind over reacting

anything that involves being naked and a burrito bufffet would have to be pretty interesting lol

When I was pregnant with my little boy, I kept on having this dream that I was having an affair with Gordon Ramsey and that he was the Dad of my baby ! I kept on telling my hubby and now when ever he is on the tele he goes. Oh great turn it over ! lol I must of had that dream bout ten times !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->