Funny breast feeding stories?

I've squirted my guy in the face plenty of times

He often smacks his lips on my breast though and makes a lot of noises which is quite embarrassing when he's under my nursing cover and I'm trying to be discrete.[/QUOTE]

when I read that at first when you said your guy I tought you were talking about a OH not your LO so it made it even funnier.:haha:

When my LO gets super hungry and is nursing, I will say things to try to make her laugh. It's so cute to see her try not to smile and laugh because she is eating. Sometimes I will win and she will crack up and pull off and smile at me while the milk is just pouring out of her mouth... all over me and the boppy.
It's like a little game we play where she can try to concentrate on eating instead of laughing at mommy.

Ha ha! I do something similar, I tickle her when she's feeding, and she can't suck and laugh at the same time, but tries so hard too :haha: So cute! She loves that game lol

The other day my DH came into the room eating an apple while I was feeding Jessica. She wanted the apple, so DH gave ger a piece to hold. She then tried to eat the apple while sucking on the boob too:haha: She just couldn't decide what she wanted more lol:haha:

My boobie milk reaches 2 metres, so I too attack OH with it :haha:
Got him square in the mouth the other night.

He often smacks his lips on my breast though and makes a lot of noises which is quite embarrassing when he's under my nursing cover and I'm trying to be discrete.

when I read that at first when you said your guy I tought you were talking about a OH not your LO so it made it even funnier.:haha:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: !!

We have the opposite issue with laughing.. .my guy smiles at everything and it stops him from eating when he needs to so we have to avoid too much eye contact and my OH has to stay out of his line of sight :dohh:

He often smacks his lips on my breast though and makes a lot of noises which is quite embarrassing when he's under my nursing cover and I'm trying to be discrete.

when I read that at first when you said your guy I tought you were talking about a OH not your LO so it made it even funnier.:haha:

:rofl: !!

We have the opposite issue with laughing.. .my guy smiles at everything and it stops him from eating when he needs to so we have to avoid too much eye contact and my OH has to stay out of his line of sight :dohh:[/QUOTE]
Same with my lo... His daddy cant be near him while hea eating or he will unlatch.

Not an actual bf'ing story, but tonight my 3 yr old had her shirt up and she was trying to suck on her own nipple and said she was drinking her breastmilk.. a few days ago she put a Christmas tree ornament on her chest put her doll to it and said it was her boob and she was feeding her baby.

Not an actual bf'ing story, but tonight my 3 yr old had her shirt up and she was trying to suck on her own nipple and said she was drinking her breastmilk.. a few days ago she put a Christmas tree ornament on her chest put her doll to it and said it was her boob and she was feeding her baby.

Ha ha ha :haha: :haha: that's brilliant!! Bf'ing with a bauble! That made me lol, which in turn made my LO giggle! ;) x

When my son was four months old, we went to the mainland, which involves a 1.5 hour ferry ride. While on the ferry, I breastfed him. Well, all of a sudden, he came off the boob, and my milk went squirting out. This man was walking by and the stream hit him. I am not sure if he noticed (breastfeeding is very common here, no one bats an eye) but I sure did!!! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->