Funny revenge

hmmi have a couple...

a friend of mine did these to a cheating ex...she put grass seed all over his carpet and watered it then left it to grow (she wrote a rather rude word in it) apparently once it gets really deep int the carpet it grows a bit and u can't get it up again! she also put fish behind the radiators and hip potatoes in random places (the smell of moldy poatoes is really yuk!)

in terms of amusing revenge type jokes! my house mates and a group of my friends took all the furniture out of my room and put it in this shed thing outside our front door, bit by bit throughout the space of the evening while i was in the living room! and i had no idea! people kept offering to get me stuff so i didn't walk out and see! they took something each time they went out there! it was quite funny when i went into a nearly empty room (just my bed frame left!) and then when i saw all my stuff piled up in the shed thingy! altho no1 helped me put it back so when they were next out i switched all their furniture over so their stuff was in each others room!

my housemates and i have done alot of this stuff...

we used to stuff trousers and put them stcking out the end of my friends bed with shoes on the end and a pillow to look like a body so it looked like someone was in her bed when she first bought her really posh doctor bf home! she got really angry! lol

and once during a stint of little 'wind up games' between my sister and her bf he put an ad in the paper for 'puppy, free to a good home' and her phone no and a pic of her new puppy! she wasn't very impressed when she got calls all day long!

Not that I am in any way condoning the act of revenge but following on from another post I was wondering what the great minds of BnB could come up with.

If I found out the OH was cheating on me, for example, I would go and buy a few packs of prawns and smoked salmon, open them and hide them about the place. Like in an envelope in the glove compartment of his car, or I'd open up the lining of the sofa, pop them in and then sew it up again.:twisted:

Come on ladies, give us your worst!

Lisa you are grim! Remind me NEVER to fall out with you lol

I once chopped the toes of someones socks when they peed me off ...im not very brave am i!

Ive put salt in the sugar before...i swear my ex had cereal everyday for about 5 days (with "sugar" on) before he thought the sugar had "gone off" :rofl::rofl: IDIOT.

PMSL Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never actually carried out this act, unlike you, you little sock chopper you! xxx

OH made his dad a dog food casserole once when he had been a knob to his mum.

ahhh i love this post.. it really made me laugh.. everyone's soo brave..
i'm such a woss :)

i've done the sock thingy though, and my ex used to have 5 sugars in his tea.. but i made it 5 salts.. he never did realise, but used to make me giggle for ages!! then after about 2 months he said my tea's taste different to the ones his mum makes ;) haaaaa!!

My ex was really fussy about food, and really didn't like peas or carrots or anything..
and i told him my mum made a shepards pie specially because he was coming round.. and i had told her things he didn't like.. and she put all of it in ;) even though i told her too.. and he had to eat it cause he didn't wanna be rude!!! made me laugh.. especially when my mum said " see wasn't so hard" hahahaha!! :D
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->