Funny things your OH says

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Well mine keeps asking how my contraptions are.. I keep sayin, god knows, but these contractions are getting more intense.. :dohh:

Any more daft OHs?!

He is just silly on purpose. Today we went to get food and he goes we have to go vroom vroom! I was like what?? He says we have to go vroom vroom to get yum yum :haha: I told him he was a loser and he goes "Oh just wait til the baby comes, it's only going to get worse Darlin" I'm glad he is willing to be a silly dad. There was a sign on the restaurant window that said "Chili time" and Idk how but we ended up sitting waiting in the drive thru saying "Chili Chili What What" :rofl: hilarious to me but everyone else prob thinks we are freaks!

If we don't have anything to say to each other we start to Moo at each other. He just loves to baby talk to me - guess he will fit well into his role as a father.

Im glad mines not the only one who calls contractions "contraptions":haha:

My OH came with me to see my consultant awhiel ago and epidural was mentioned and he said really loudly in his knowing voice " yeah thos are the salad tong things arent they" I think he was mixed up lmao

my OHs funniest was when I was waiting for him to get out of the shower so I could have a wash as I had just had a bottle of milk fall out of the fridge on me :dohh:
Anyway OH was taking FOREVER so when he finally came out I asked him what he was doing for so long (he was playing on his phone!) as I'm sat here covered in milk waiting to have a wash, his reply was "why are you covered in milk? Were you playing with your boobies?"

:dohh: MEN!!

I'm jumping back into this thread ;). Missing my bump already! Had my peanut on 5th November.

Funniest thing my OH said when Peanut came out and we didn't know what we was having all I heard was;

''Jesus he's got huge balls!''.

Even the consultant and doctor who was stitching me up looked up and had a mini giggle :)!

So I guessed from that we had a boy :).

I'm jumping back into this thread ;). Missing my bump already! Had my peanut on 5th November.

Funniest thing my OH said when Peanut came out and we didn't know what we was having all I heard was;

''Jesus he's got huge balls!''.

Even the consultant and doctor who was stitching me up looked up and had a mini giggle :)!

So I guessed from that we had a boy :).

My OH was the same! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->