Further to the summer doppler thread...

vickilouise

Reaction score
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ANGELSOUNDS CLEARHEART ONE?

I've been a crazy b*tch, just bought one on ebay altogether £24.98....
please tell me Ive not wasted my money?:dohh: I always do this OH hates it, he on most things he buys reads reviews and reports on things and takes a month to commit to buying anything, me on the other hand im a bull in a china shop I see I like I buy!!!!
OH has even read reviews on nappies... huggies are the top ones as they had the best overall score with asdas 2nd apparently :wacko: so when we went to boots today and the huggies were 3 for 2 he had to buy them.... mad bast**d lol.

I've had me Angelsounds Doppler since 14wks, but have only used it a few times recently. I didn't intend to use it unless I was worried about bubs. It's great at the 18wk+ stage and really clear. I can't say what it is like earlier, but It does settle your mind when you haven't felt bubs moving for a day or so!

ive got one and have had it since i was about 18 weeks and i have heard babys movment but then today i give it ago again and i got the heartbeat for the first time, it was fab.

i would say they are as good as the dopplers the midwives use,
i only bought mine to listen to babys movments so now ive geard babys heartbeat its an added bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->