Gag reflex help

Poppymist_BC

Reaction score
Hi ladies, right I need help and I'm hoping to find solice with my fellow pregnant ladies I am new to second tri I am 13 and a half weeks. I had the most awful sickness from 4 weeks to 12 weeks. I am now as above 13 and a half weeks and I have the worst gag reflex I could be talking then suddenly I'm gaggingno sickness now just gagging has any one had this and if so was there any thing that eased it. Please help me I'm struggling xx

I've had the same. It eased up from 20-27 weeks and then picked right back up. I can't even think about something gross without gagging. haha. Sorry to say I have no tips for this!

Oh blimey thank you any way sweetie so sorry your suffering this horrible crap as well. Hoping this eases soon x

Oh I second that!!

I am 16+3 and had Hyperemesis at the start up until 13 weeks. I still cant really eat properly and have moments where I feel like I am about to vomit while I eat. Even thinking of things that have made me feel sick in the past is making me want to gag! Its horrible and feels like you will never feel normal again.

I guess we have to stay strong and remember that we will have a beautiful baby at the end of it all and its not forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->