Gah.. still 6 weeks til 3rd tri!

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I was like WHOAH i'm 20 weeks in two days.. half way through... speeding on by.. then I twigged 'oh, i've still got and entire 6 weeks left of this trimester'

Damn the first one being so fast cos you're unaware of the first few weeks of it!!!

I wanna meet my bubba :(

Me too. 2nd tri seems to be dragging. Will feel much better when i get to 3rd tri and move house so i can prepare for my lil man appearing . V day is my next milestone then 3rd tri at christmas.... all down hill frim there!

Me too. 2nd tri seems to be dragging. Will feel much better when i get to 3rd tri and move house so i can prepare for my lil man appearing . V day is my next milestone then 3rd tri at christmas.... all down hill frim there!

I will be in 3rd on New years eve haha!

Ooh yes.. .V day :D forgot about that one!

Hehe isnt it 27 weeks u go into 3rd tri? lol i got about 9 days, eeeek!!!

Hehe isnt it 27 weeks u go into 3rd tri? lol i got about 9 days, eeeek!!!

26 I believe? (Either way, i'm 2 days off of 20 weeks.. so a good 6 weeks left for me *frown* hahaha!)

Awwww not long for you :D xx

Oh everyone here goes at 27 weeks lol, hmm.
Eeek youre nearly half way!! its flown by for me since i turned 20 weeks am sure it will for u too :)

When is the right time 26 or 27? ive already been having a nose over there i feel ready to shift now lol!

xxxx

When is the right time 26 or 27? ive already been having a nose over there i feel ready to shift now lol!

xxxx

"Pregnancy - Third Trimester (366 Viewing)
27 weeks > Birth - Worried about the birth? Wondering about pain relief? Sh..."

Ooh, my bad, 27 weeks according to this website.

DAMNIT.. 7 MORE WEEKS TO WAIT!!! xxx

Ahh its scary isn't it? 2nd tri has gone soooo fast, I've only got 2 weeks left :( x

EDIT, just saw you thought it was dragging lol. I will tell you, its flown by, you wait and see. I can't believe how quick its gone.

Enjoy your last few weeks, after xmas has gone it will go even quicker.x

Ahh its scary isn't it? 2nd tri has gone soooo fast, I've only got 2 weeks left :( x

EDIT, just saw you thought it was dragging lol. I will tell you, its flown by, you wait and see. I can't believe how quick its gone.

Enjoy your last few weeks, after xmas has gone it will go even quicker.x

hehe bless ya!

To be fair, it's gone ridiculously fast up until i've realised now.. so I guess theres nothing stopping the next few weeks going fast too.. once you hit 30 weeks it probably speeds by.. or slows down cos your fed up and fat and tired? I wander.. guess i'l find out haha! xx

Don't forget about dbl digits ladies, another milestone before third tri (my next one :cloud9: !! ) xx

Yes.. get some other countdowns going to keep you busy..

For example viability day, double digits day and THEN third tri :) x

I have 3 days until viability, 16 days until double digits and 3 weeks and 3 days until third tri! x

Oooh dont forget when you first feel bubs moving. Everyday they kick a lil moreand the days seem to fly when you sit n wait for them to kick hehe, thats what made 3rd tri fly for me!
Im in double digits 2moro YAY!! :D

Oooo I can not wait to be in the third tri. I have to admit the last 20 weeks have flown by but would really just love it if April hurried the hell up :wacko:

We will probably be in labour before we know it and then we will be wondering where the last 9 months of your life went hehe :happydance:

Sooooo excited for us all :kiss::hugs:

Yes.. get some other countdowns going to keep you busy..

For example viability day, double digits day and THEN third tri :) x

I have 3 days until viability, 16 days until double digits and 3 weeks and 3 days until third tri! x

True! Thanks :D

4 weeks and 2 days til V <3

Oooo I can not wait to be in the third tri. I have to admit the last 20 weeks have flown by but would really just love it if April hurried the hell up :wacko:

We will probably be in labour before we know it and then we will be wondering where the last 9 months of your life went hehe :happydance:

Sooooo excited for us all :kiss::hugs:

Ufftt same! (same due date hehe)

<3

I have felt like it;s been dragging the last few weeks but hopefully will start to speep up again soon. It feel a little after the 20 weeks mark and the scan yuo have a long wait till anything. Hitting 24 weeks is a biggy though! and then have double figures left!! just keep giving yourself little milestones to hit!

I'm due the day before you and 2nd tri seems to be draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging!!! BUT once we ave got xmas out the way we will be nearly there :happydance::happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->