Gahhh - I can't poo!!!!

beccyj1979

Reaction score
Sorry ladies... but gahhh!!!! Is anyone else suffering this evening too?

I've literally just been on the loo for 30 minutes, really need to go and... nothing happens!!!! Stupid constipation. It's like my bum hole has shrunk to a tenth of its normal size or something lol

I'm going to have to go this evening, or I'm never going to get to sleep tonight.

xxx

I have had terrible constipation all pregnancy

My midwife said I should sprinkle whole linseeds on my food - no good to you tonight I know. Sorry

This happened to me also! I was straining on the loo for a good 40 minutes but no luck. I gave up eventually but was so uncomfortable for the next few hours. I was in tears! 4 hours later, I tried again and succeeded. Was worried of getting piles but luckily I didn't.

Just try and wait it out for a while hun - it's horrible and hard, i know hun, but honestly, there's no point in stressing it.

Edit: Include more fruits, and fibre in your diet to avoid this happening again hun. x

Fiborgel, its mixed with water, tastes rather good and workd a treat.

V xxxx

I know how you feel hun, get some extra fruit an some fruit juice too.....But as said dont stress yourself about it, give it a bit longer and try again.....

Hi girls iv also been suffering real bad to and i`m getting bloatedness and teribble painfull trapped wind.
I use Fibregel try it.x

Ive been told prune juice works...but after picking some up and trying it YUCK!!!

I have had a lot of problems with this the last couple weeks:(

Sorry not much help.

Oh man... I feel your pain. :sick: My abdomen is huge right now and it's definitely not mostly baby. It's all that air trapped in there. I only get a "break" every few days. It makes my mood horrible sometimes...

This is the worst thing! Just try to include more fruit and fibre and all that boring stuff :( xx

I agree with everyone who's suggested Fiborgel - it worked for me. As I said to my husband the other day, I think that constipation is natures way of preparing us for all the pushing and straining that we have to do during childbirth!

Same here mine is most nights my doc gave me lactoluse it takes 8 hours but it works x x x

I can recommend dried figs, they sell them in my local supermarket beside the normal fruits. I eat 3/4 each day and I have no trouble going! Mind you I have Colitis so go a lot anyway, the figs stop me from getting sore down there though.

I'm sorry your in such discomfort, can only recommend not to eat anymore white bread! That always makes it much worse for me and since I stopped giving it to my DD she never had constipation again! Try eating, kiwis, pineapple and drinking grape juice (prune juice is great too but tastes horrible). Also maybe try those activia yoghurts, they will probably not make it any better now but for the future they should do, working for me!

I'm so sorry you feel like this, I have had struggled recently with this too and it's always worse at night whwn you want to sleep. :nope: Is it just me or does anyone else think how am I going to push out a baby if i can't even do a poo?! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->