Gail's Prediction

Im having a baby!! :)
Reaction score
So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you, 1 boy 2 girls and wish you every happiness ahead :) x

I cant believe all this.
Jenny also said my first would be boy.
But i have always wanted 3 children!!! how did she know.

I am actually stunned by this as she isnt just guessing months and years etc she is giving me something that has happened!

Hi as stated very clearly on the website and at the bottom of all readings, all readings are copyright and not to br printed on websites, forums and message boards, as these get copied, please can you remove this asap !!
thanks

im sure if yousummerise what gail said rather than word for word she will be happy.

she is just trying to protect people from copying her readings to rip people off.

i felt my reading from gail was also spot on with things that were going on around me.

Thanks hun, its just nothing is sacred, I cant believe people do copy them but sadly I know this has happened, feel free to share privately, or go over points yes certainly, but I have to insist a reading isnt copied on to a forum word for word, as explained on website and email :)))

Hey how did u guys go about getting a prediction from gail?

Mine was completely off... I was told my first sticky baby would be conceived 2 years ago in May and would be a girl. But here I am 2 years later with a beautiful baby boy that was conceived last June. She also said there was a lady spirit side looking over me with the initial M... I've never known anybody with an M name :shrug:I guess it all just luck of the draw whether they get it right or not.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->