Gallery O Tests

Katie, did you ever look up how the heparin works. Is dehydration a side effect, or thirst??? I'll look it up too.

Herm..... I did not even think about the shots being the cause!!! Welp I guess I need to look that up lol Thanks 10!!!!!!! You see you always got my back!

Daisy Thank you babe but I have been selfish lately it's just been so busy since I got my bfp that I am only on my cell phone and so I am lazy and only get out what I can and mostly it's about me :nope: I'm sorry about that ladies!! :hugs: I am going to tone it down though I promise!! :thumbup: BUt what you said daisy may was so sweet... thank you.

Kate,
It was ALL true and how many time has it NOT been about you!! THIS is about you hun and well your pregnant that is awesome fab news and well sometimes we HAVE to be alil selfish and take care of ourselves,You also have a family so I am sure everyone understands I know I do :)
I am very happy that your pregnant I HATED seeing your heart break in pieces with your loss and well I feel that your just an all a round AWESOME GAL :hugs::hugs:

Awe that's really nice daisy... Thank you!! I really feel that this is my sticky!!

According to ff I will be 7 dpo 2morrow.....I just took my temp was 98.6 and I am like clockwork whatever my temp is @ night it is usually like 4-6 degree's less in am and I am laying in bed on laptop not moving or talking hmmmmm........2 test or not to test....Gosh I WISH I had more symptoms :(

Katie, did you ever look up how the heparin works. Is dehydration a side effect, or thirst??? I'll look it up too.

Herm..... I did not even think about the shots being the cause!!! Welp I guess I need to look that up lol Thanks 10!!!!!!! You see you always got my back!

Daisy Thank you babe but I have been selfish lately it's just been so busy since I got my bfp that I am only on my cell phone and so I am lazy and only get out what I can and mostly it's about me :nope: I'm sorry about that ladies!! :hugs: I am going to tone it down though I promise!! :thumbup: BUt what you said daisy may was so sweet... thank you.

Kate,
It was ALL true and how many time has it NOT been about you!! THIS is about you hun and well your pregnant that is awesome fab news and well sometimes we HAVE to be alil selfish and take care of ourselves,You also have a family so I am sure everyone understands I know I do :)
I am very happy that your pregnant I HATED seeing your heart break in pieces with your loss and well I feel that your just an all a round AWESOME GAL :hugs::hugs:

Awe that's really nice daisy... Thank you!! I really feel that this is my sticky!!

Sweets thats MORE then your sticky.....You and that baby are 110% attached!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: with them lines that sticky babes is there for the nest 8 months....I am so excited for your scan!!!!:hugs::hugs:

10, I think I see something on the frer, but based on Katies results...I'm not really liking frer right now. lol However I know I see something on the Wondfo. I think this just may be it for you! :happydance:

Katie, you haven't been selfish hun, you've been super excited about your 100% awesomely healthy pregnancy! Duh! :dohh::haha:

No, but really...I don't think you've been selfish. I haven't figured out the opk thing. Took another 5 minutes ago, it was positive. I'm just going to assume they are way to sensitive for me. I have had similar problems with this brand of Wondfo opk's before. I really liked the kind that 10 posted. The aqua blue...those worked perfectly for me. I just wish the e-bay seller had fixed his auctions...lol

Anyway, trying to pass the time. I made my very first 1 size cloth diaper today. Fit's from newborn to 35 pounds. I'm excited. :happydance:

man I am too!! I should get a count down to scan ticker... I think I will lol brb

10 I think I see a line on the middle one. But it might be my eyes playing tricks.
Kate I am so excited for you after reading your posts the last couple months and seeing everything you have gone through. That would be awesome if you had twins!
Good luck and baby dust to all the other girls pregnant or trying. It will happen eventually. We tried for this baby for 2 years. We had a miscarraige during that time too. I thought we would never have another baby. But here I am days maybe weeks away from having this baby! They might induce me on Wed, I still don't believe it.

I was 7dpo the night I got "line" on my wondfos.....

I wish I had wondfos I have $$ tree what dpo were you when you got a bfp on them I forget I think was 8 dpo right??? And wasnt it 9 dpo on a digi?? I AM having a brain fart.....
10 where are you????? WHAT do those tests look like in real life????

10 I think I see a line on the middle one. But it might be my eyes playing tricks.
Kate I am so excited for you after reading your posts the last couple months and seeing everything you have gone through. That would be awesome if you had twins!
Good luck and baby dust to all the other girls pregnant or trying. It will happen eventually. We tried for this baby for 2 years. We had a miscarraige during that time too. I thought we would never have another baby. But here I am days maybe weeks away from having this baby! They might induce me on Wed, I still don't believe it.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Huge congrats to you! I am glad you are ready to see your baby soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

10, I think I see something on the frer, but based on Katies results...I'm not really liking frer right now. lol However I know I see something on the Wondfo. I think this just may be it for you! :happydance:

Katie, you haven't been selfish hun, you've been super excited about your 100% awesomely healthy pregnancy! Duh! :dohh::haha:

No, but really...I don't think you've been selfish. I haven't figured out the opk thing. Took another 5 minutes ago, it was positive. I'm just going to assume they are way to sensitive for me. I have had similar problems with this brand of Wondfo opk's before. I really liked the kind that 10 posted. The aqua blue...those worked perfectly for me. I just wish the e-bay seller had fixed his auctions...lol

Anyway, trying to pass the time. I made my very first 1 size cloth diaper today. Fit's from newborn to 35 pounds. I'm excited. :happydance:

Awww when you get a chance love post a pic of your diaper you made.....You do such awesome work.I wish I knew WHY you were getting pos OPK
Did you take a test for shits n giggles hun??With my 1st DD I didnt know i was even preggers because I spotted for 2 months!!! Just saying...NOT trying to get your hopes up but...... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Daisy..... on the new dollar tree tests I saw my line the same night I saw it on the wondfo infact that line on the dollar test was more there than wondfo... the digi was at 8dpo... :)
braijackava Thank you sweetie I really really mean it when I say that the woman here mean so much to me and all of the support I get is priceless and it touches my heart Thank you!!
Amber can you dtd just in case.... lol even though an o this early would be crazy!!! Did you do another hpt?
Thank you Amber!! I just love you!

Daisy..... on the new dollar tree tests I saw my line the same night I saw it on the wondfo infact that line on the dollar test was more there than wondfo... the digi was at 8dpo... :)
braijackava Thank you sweetie I really really mean it when I say that the woman here mean so much to me and all of the support I get is priceless and it touches my heart Thank you!!
Amber can you dtd just in case.... lol even though an o this early would be crazy!!! Did you do another hpt?
Thank you Amber!! I just love you!

I dont have the new $$ tree tests but I am going to say screw it brb I am going to DO IT :haha: say a prayer everyone please :)

I didn't get a chance to go to the store to get any more opk's...but I will tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's just these tests. My temp dropped a lot when AF showed and it's stayed low, so I don't think I'm pregnant. Wish I could say I was! lol

Here is the diaper on my LO. She is going to be 2 in a month. About 35 pounds, so about the largest the diaper will go. It doesn't look great because I was just using scrap/trash materials since it was my 1st one, wasn't sure how it would turn out. Was fun though. And the absorbant liner is on the outside, I just added snaps, so you can snap it in and out...easier to wash, and change out. It's fun. lol I love to sew....I'm such a dork. :haha:

Attachments

• 1size diaper.jpg
    1size diaper.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 18
I didn't get a chance to go to the store to get any more opk's...but I will tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's just these tests. My temp dropped a lot when AF showed and it's stayed low, so I don't think I'm pregnant. Wish I could say I was! lol

Here is the diaper on my LO. She is going to be 2 in a month. About 35 pounds, so about the largest the diaper will go. It doesn't look great because I was just using scrap/trash materials since it was my 1st one, wasn't sure how it would turn out. Was fun though. And the absorbant liner is on the outside, I just added snaps, so you can snap it in and out...easier to wash, and change out. It's fun. lol I love to sew....I'm such a dork. :haha:

Awwww 2 cute i love how you did the buttons down the front...Great job!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

****** This test is looking BFN......Maybe 2 early...God I hate this lol :dohh::dohh:

I haven't done any other tests, last hpt I did was the day AF arrived. I ordered more and I'm waiting on them now. I actually had ordered 25 from Wondfo but they were coming from China and haven't shown yet. That was over a month ago. But it was only $2.00 so I'm not complaining. lol I have 1 more $ tree test, but was trying to use my will power and NOT pee on it. :rofl:

You're such a beautiful person Katie, inside and out! Love you too! :hugs:

Thank you Daisy, your too kind. Those are actually snaps to adjust the size though. It's on the largest setting right now on my LO. You can snap it down to 3 other sizes to help fit your baby better.

I'm kinda new at using the snaps and now I'm a snap freak...lol I like to use them for everything. :wacko:

And you're testing very early so if you do get a :bfn: don't give up, plenty of time left!

Ok so here are my 6dpo night tests and they are BFN....
I am not to bummed I mean I am still in but well ughhh time is seemingly going 2 sloe...I hope the maca didnt give me the extra symptoms this much that I have been holding onto so much like the extra cm etc..I am usually VERY dry after O.....I think I really will skip testing tomarrow and stick to saturday.
Well ladies I am off to read and sleep.I hope you all sleep well
((((hugs))))

Pic with face of test still attached 5 min mark...without face 8 min mark

Attachments

• DSC03463.jpg
    DSC03463.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03468.jpg
    DSC03468.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 19
Thank you Daisy, your too kind. Those are actually snaps to adjust the size though. It's on the largest setting right now on my LO. You can snap it down to 3 other sizes to help fit your baby better.

I'm kinda new at using the snaps and now I'm a snap freak...lol I like to use them for everything. :wacko:

And you're testing very early so if you do get a :bfn: don't give up, plenty of time left!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks I am alil bummed but well for 6 DPO I cant really get 2 upset I just want to see lines, I want us ALL to have our bfp...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
In his time not mine is all I have to keep reminding myself...GOD has a plan.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Sweet dreams everyone

Amber I wish I could make those! Im afraid to try lol
Daisy, its early hon! I sure do hope the maca works for you!
10, I see lines! I hate getting so excited when they are so light, but I see them.
mari, Love you!
Katie, Love you too doll, you are not selfish!
Im sorry for those Im forgetting! I try to remember, but I took my ambien and my brain is not working! lol

New dress Im gonna make a head band and shoes to go with it! another pic with better light

Attachments

• 2011-02-24 22.19.47.jpg
    2011-02-24 22.19.47.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads