Gallery O Tests

10~ your so blessed with ur beautiful family :) you must be so proud :)

My temps are up...opks still pos :hissy: Off to work now until 4.30 :hissy: im so tired :cry:

Love you 2 Amanda and I love that dress!!! Its beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job!!
Between you amber and 10 im getting jelous i can't do stuff like that lol...
Amber that diaper looks wonderful!!!
Daisy 6dpo is fairly early..keep testing and fx for you dear
10 I also see lines...they are faint but there none the less..Hopefully we will see darker ones in a few days..
Katie you are one of the most unselfish people i know girl..This is all so exciting for all of us..We are so happy for you!!

Hey has anyone seen a OPK line get gradually darker before a pregnancy? I'm 6dpo and my scond line is rather dark but not a positive, is that normal? I can put a pic on if you REALLY want to see haha I have taken one each day this week to see if they get darker, think it's just to stop me grabbing the HPT and being dissappointed! I am a massive POAS addict haha

Hello ladies, I woke up earlier then normal and temp shot up to 97.84 ??? was so low yesterday but I am temping earlier in am then usual
Snow day here so I am going 2 cuddle with dd I feel like I am going to throw up Yay if thats a good sign but never had it this early xoxoxoxo

Morning girlies!!

10, I do think I see something faint so fingers crossed for you!!

Daisy, Don't lose hope it is rather early lol! :haha:

Mommyof2 that dress is adorable!!

Chika, I love cloth diapers, I might have to look into making them myself!

mummylove goodluck for your next test

babyhopes, I hope work goes quick and you feel better!

kate, I really am so happy for you SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Hope everyone has a good day!! :hugs:

Hey 10. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

I actually did take one of those FSH tests about 3 cycles ago and it came back good. :thumbup: I was worried about it, so I figured it wouldn't hurt any.

This AF has been a bit strange. This might be TMI for some, so stop reading now if you're squimish! lol You know how usually at the end of AF the blood is brown or really dark? My AF usually ends that way, but never starts that way. This cycle, however, did start that way. Cycle day 1 was very light with just that, no red flow. Then cycle day 2 came was REALLY heavy. I only get SUPER heavy periods about once or twice a year...guess this was one of them. The super tampons were not enough, I had to use the ultra! Embarrassing to say....especially when my last few cycles I have only had to use the lite tampons, or none at all. Anyway, that was for cycle day 2, and cycle day 3 and things are back to a light light bleed. Weird cramping going on too. Wish my body would just make up it's mind. I have every size tampon there is in my bathroom! :rofl:

Who knows...anyway...getting ready for American Idol :happydance: LOL

i had the oposite happen to me. my :witch: are usually really heavy but this time around it was spotting the night before then the next day its was regular then the last 2-3 days it was really light even to i was over due by like 10 days

chika the diaper looks cute. your daughter weighs 2 lbs more than my son and he's gonna be 3 in july

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am officially NUTS!!!!!!!!!

This is what I just got like 15 min ago test started to dry @ the end I had to search for batteries as my camera was going dead and kept shutting off.....I am thinking evil evap BUT there was pink that kinda lingered..:wacko::wacko:

What do u ladies think????

******* If I look BEHIND test with a flashlight I dont see ANY pink :shrug:

Attachments

• DSC03472.jpg
    DSC03472.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC03475.jpg
    DSC03475.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am officially NUTS!!!!!!!!!

This is what I just got like 15 min ago test started to dry @ the end I had to search for batteries as my camera was going dead and kept shutting off.....I am thinking evil evap BUT there was pink that kinda lingered..:wacko::wacko:

What do u ladies think????

******* If I look BEHIND test with a flashlight I dont see ANY pink :shrug:

First pic i see a line but second pic its looking like a dent hope its a start of a positive for u hun

i see a line on both. it cant be an evap if its on 2 test lady is it 2 test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->