Gallery O Tests

I am crying and fear it is a crazy evap as last night if u look back a page or 2 there was NOTHING on my test not even a HINT of a line

Dont cry hun. Im almost postive that you are on your way to a :bfp:. We are alll here to support you

Thanks ladies,I woke up super early and forgot to pee so that was my 2nd mu and now I CANT go :(

go excersise that always makes me wanna pee plus for some reason it is always real concentrated

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eJaDrmt530[/embed]

Thought id post this

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kGyMqWMG3g[/embed]

:hugs: She is soooo cute!!! Love her lil pool with balls soooo cute she looks like a very happy baby,As for me re tested and BFN :wacko: I am going grocery shopping will be back later xoxoxo

Thanks for the fun last night girls, in light of I'm posting my last test of the cycle. I see a little soemthing on the FRER and it doesn't have color. If it were truly something, I know that I would have a line that was clearly pink by now. I keep thinking about Amber, and how those lines were so mean. I don't want to go through that and I'm convinced this cycle is already over. I'm going to go spend some time planning next as much as I can. I know that O will fall during our road trip with 8 kids and the inlaws. I'm so worried about how it'll all work out. I'm going to tell me dh tonight to allow for an extra hotel room for two nights, I wish I could manipulate my cycle for O to be before or after but we'll be gone for a week, it's not just trying to sway it for a few days.

I'm going to go back and read now, I'm sorry I just passed out last night. I took a 1/2 of an Ambien, watched Katie's video. The Ambien reminded me that I wanted to do that. Super adorable by the way. That was awesome. I just remember nothing after that. I'm glad I got some sleep though, it'll make today easier.

12dpo fmu, FRER, 25miu, 10miu...
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/02-11/P2250013.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/02-11/P2250006.jpg
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/02-11/P2250002.jpg

Have a great day everyone, I'll get caught up on my reading again but I have to get everyone else on task first.

Good morning ladies....I spent half the night in a storm cellar freezing to death last night....we had to choose the week of TORNADOES to go visit my in laws....WOW that was scary mostly when the sirens first went off....we don't have those in Florida although we have tornadoes just not like the ones up here! Ours are mostly with hurricane season....but that was scariest thing ever.

10 I see something still on your tests FX this is it for you darling....

Daisy hang in there its still very very early to test for you darling don't waiste all your tests early you'll be mad at yourself later for peeing on so many (trust me I've been there)

Amber this is our month 11 and we are going to be pregnant I have a big huge feeling about this....I haven't ovulated yet which is a good sign since we haven't DTD because at the in laws an its just not my thing to disrespect lol.....although I have wanted to A LOT! Trust me LOL

Well last night was the 3rd Clomid pill and it went down smoothly :) lets pray these things work they are making me cramp which I guess its gearing me up for the big O day I think I will O sometime around 14 dpo this time around is what I suspect since I took the pills later and closer to the normal O date I think it'll be after and I have a HIGH suspicion I'm going to O on both sides because one moment I hurt on the left then the next moment I'm leaning to right side hurting over there as well.....or else my body is having a hard time finding the egg? I duno LOL....I have a good feeling though for cycle 11 :)

For everyone else I am so here for each an every one of you as well :) I can't wait til we all are bump buddies with Kate :) Thats going to be WONDERFUL :) even if we are so far off in the pregnancies its ok :) we are all the BEST OF FRIENDS :) AND I LOVE YOU GIRLS FOR THAT!

Hey Kate did you dismantle you digi after you got your bfp and take pics? if so what page is it on?

Daisy I see the line I just am not sure on the color? :shrug: but I've taken $$tree in the past and didn't even get an evap so are evaps on them normal? I think your on your way to your BFP! FX'd!!!

10 - I don't see anything :hugs: Maybe it's just me? I hope you get your bfp soon.

Andrea - I grew up in Oklahoma so I know all about Tornados they are scary I'm glad everyone is safe!

i hope that this is our cycle.. I know we all want this so much. and we are all taking steps to help

Katie, I have never once thought that you were being selfish at all, never ever. I think everyone has their times when something is going in and a bfp is kinda a big deal. You are totally fine.

Mummylove, your chart looks great. It could be implantation or it could just
be a normal surge in progesterone. If it's implantation you should be able to see a bfp in a couple of days. Wasn't it babyhopes that had a big temp rise the same day as her bfp??? I loved your videos, it totally made my day. She is sooooo adorable.

Babyhopes, thanks, I am so proud of my family. If I never ever get to have another I will feel good about what I have done with my years.

Andrea, I'm going to be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting and watching when your o time comes.

Babyhopes, do you want to add your chart back on your siggy? I miss it.

Braij, I can't believe you are already so close. I will keep you in my prayers. Please update when you can.

Daisy, it's still super early. That is one serious evap, huh? That looks real. I'm praying for you dear.

Amanda, the dress is precious. Do you like yellow? Just curious. She's going to have a huge wardrobe if you keep at this.

Amber, I totally don't get how these diapers work. It looks great, has a great fit, and I love the fabric. If you snap this diaper smaller would it be bulky on a tiny baby? I've never seen these. Can you take more pics of it snapped differently? I'm trying to understand how it works.

Cami, how are you feeling today?

Patty, how are you today?

Mari, your headache still gone?

I know I'm forgetting someone. Please forgive me. I still don't feel right. My dh came home for a few hours to help with the kids. I took my shower and went to cook breakfast and my stomach started turning again. Every time I think I'm getting better I feel yucky again. This is getting old.

Hope everyone has a happy day.

Thanks Sweet Alida, i don't see anyhing either. It's time to gracefully pass the poas torch. You, Daisy, and mummylove are next. Then babyhopes, and Nikki and Andrea. Keep them coming girls.

Who was it that posted doing opks since o? I'm sorry I already forgot your name. I've never done it but from what I've read they will start getting darker the day before you would get a bfp on an hpt. I don't know if it's true or not but maybe tomorrow will be your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->