Gallery O Tests

Well, feeling kind of bummed right now because I just POAS with SMU and :bfn: Same shadowy kind of "maybe" line. I know I'm only 10dpo and these are ic tests. Ignore me, just feeling kinda bummed. :blush: Maybe it's hormones or the fact that my bbs just started hurting. I know, symps possibly, but I think I'm getting my hopes up too high. On the other hand, I am starting lyme treatment soon plus heparin (if I am preg) so I'm just anxious about that.

Stacey I meant CD 14 :) LOL I gotta go edit it :)
This Clomid has me all messed up I'm debating whether to use it next month or just quit trying altogether....its been 11 months now and surely something would have happened by now if it were going to I'd think. I am just tired and not into TTC anymore as its full of disappointments etc. I haven't even felt the urge to even want to buy HPT's this time around......I duno why I just don't "care" anymore if it happens yes if not then oh well and Megg I think your beginning to feel that way as I am. I sure hope things start to fall into place for all of us soon. I in my heart can't keep going.

And the weird thing is I'm not sad about it just have I suppose learn to accept it all that maybe I won't have another baby. And its okay now.....I'm fine with it....there is always adoption and I think that is our next thing to do :) I am adopted so it all makes sense to me :) although I would like a biological baby there are many out there who do need moms and dads and I think thats our path ahead :) I'll still try a couple more months but I think other options are going to happen before I get a BFP :) Which I feel that BFP will never come about :( but like I said I'm OK WITH IT :)

oh ok sorry you're feeling that way i know it's a dark place i have been down that road before i hope you feel better and I'm sorry you are having a hard time :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope you dont mind but i have a bad poas addiction which led me to your door!!!

Im only 7dpo but got some ics in the post today so couldnt resist, so thought id post them in here.

View attachment 176774

View attachment 176775

Ps im not expecting to see anything!!!!!!

I see something and yes there are women that get their BFP at 7dpo FX for you hun

Im really hoping af starts now ive had a few af cramps today so hoping it comes in the next few days

Thanxs for all your replys ladies esp when alot of you are going through such a hard time at the min!!!

Thanks for having me, I will be back to update pics tomorow.

Good luck to you all.x

Yay my babies sac the doctor saw the yolk too! Lol cayden said "where mommy the hole?" Lol I measured exactly 5wks!

Attachments

• 2011-03-04 09.41.35.jpg
    2011-03-04 09.41.35.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 24
Sorry I tried to put it in a spoiler I just dont know how....

Andrea, and anyone else taking Clomid or Femara. This site says that you may not get an official + opk while using it. It says to consider anything close to the color of the control line a +

https://www.ivf.com/clom3.html

Megg, can you just test? You only have a pregnancy chart to compare so it's not really objective to compare. I see now that you don't want to until 14dpo. Is it less stressful for you that way? I would want to know. Tomorrow would be a great day to test. :)

I'm sure you'll update, right Cami? I'll be looking for your update.

Braij, you'll do great. It'll just be different. You'll learn how to juggle everything, you'll see. What are your kids' ages?

Clare, I totally see that, I hope you posted another before I finish reading.

Amanda, bored is a naughty word around here. You're lucky your excused, I'd have to put you to work. :)

Oh yay!!! I see it on the next test you posted too Clare.

sbmello, I see it, what time was your pic taken? How are you feeling?

Amber, it sounds like you took a lot of soy to me. I took 120mg and thought it was too much. I ended up with an ovarian cyst, which I heard it can cause but I couldn't say it was from that. I was having messed up cycles at the time anyway. Look at your bottle, it will have an amount per capsule and an amount of soy isoflavones per capsule. I took 120mg soy isoflavones, it would have been more had I counted only the capsule size.

We're going from Kansas to New Orleans. It will be a long ride.

Rosa, I'm so sorry you are going through this. By the books I've read, it's not af if it didn't come after O. I know that kinda doesn't mean anything because it's still bleeding. If it were me, I'd wait until CD5 to give my body a chance to tell me what's going on and where I'm at. Then I'd shock the heck out of it and tell it who's boss. I'd do soy if it looks like your temps stay lower. I'd give it until CD5 though which is a little longer just to give it every chance. It may have been O like Amanda said, or just you gearing up to. I've had this happen before. It can happen, I'm so sorry. It's very tormenting.

Andrea, I think tomorrow is your O day.

Rosa, I'd like to read the site you were reading about maca. Could you post a link? I really don't think that it was the maca messing you up, but it could be. It's so hard to know with it happening only once too. Kinda like what I said about the soy could have caused my ovarian cyst, but at the same time, I can't say that because I was already out of whack. Your body is still trying to figure out what's going on. I think it would be safe to wait it out a bit longer. Just take lots of notes about what happens when, your chart will do. This way you can compare and get a better idea of what's going on.

Holy temp drop Stacey. That's a huge O dip. Get your bding in girl.

Pambolina, are you charting? It's so much easier to see what's up that way.

Nikki, your temps are leveling out again, look for fertile signs.

Amber and Andrea, I'll be anxiously watching your charts for a temp rise. I hope you were able to be Andrea, I think you're Oing. Owie, sorry.

Ashes~ are you on tww site too by chance? My af has become progressively lighter over the years, I'm getting about 2.5 days of bleeding at af. It's nice to have it lighter. My dr. said that as women age some get heavier and some get lighter and it's normal. I mentioned that I was worried about the lining not being thick enough, he wasn't worried about it and said my ultrasound was normal, it had measurements on it. It was lower than most I've heard though. That's why I chose Femara over Clomid though, Clomid can thin the lining and reduce cm.

Cami, I'm glad your kitchen got a thorough cleaning. Doesn't it feel good???

Well, someone speak quickly. I've been deep in though, on my knees in prayer. I was supposed to start the Femara again today. All along I've questioned if I needed it, I think I jumped the gun going to the dr. as my cycles were gradually becoming more normal on it's own. I've done 3 cycles now, my normal O day is CD17-18, and I O'd on CD15, 14, and then 12. I feel like 12 is too early. I called to ask if I should adjust, I've felt like I may be taking too much, or maybe different days would be better. I finally talked to the nurse again today and she said that the dr. said that it's fine for me to be oing on different days, she didn't acknowledge that I was Oing progressively earlier. She didn't get it.

I feel like I'm to a point that I'm not expecting anything anymore. I just expect a bfn, even though I hope a little it's usually only short spurts. I feel like I need to be more positive, I need to expect my body to do what it's supposed to and expect that it will happen at some point. Feeling this way can't be good. I need to cange my attitude. I'm terribly afraid that if I don't take it that I will have to sit out on April's O, my dh will be out of town twice. If I stay on the current schedule it should be fine. Even saying that, it's like saying I know this month won't be my month and planning 2 O'd from now really seems kinda pitiful.

Unless someone smacks me over the head, I'm considering this a leap of faith to not take the Femara this cycle. I want to see where I'm at really without it. I will take a low dose of soy. I hope I'm not so nervous this way that I won't O on time that I mess it all up.

Katie, HIIIIIII!!! Hope Gaige is healing, can we see another pic of his leg? Counting down until your sono.

Hi Mari. Thinking about your and your baby girl. Show me what kind of bows you like.

Amanda, do you like the big ones or little ones? Headbands or just bows? If you find something online that you like send me a pic.

Nite girls.

yes I'm charting but I started late....so there's only about a weeks worth of data on it!:dohh:

I just love that pic Katie! Still thinking there could be to in that sac! Hehe!

I'm definately team pink! Had my re-scan this morning and it was fab! Need to figure out how to get pics from my phone without putting them on Facebook (we're keeping it a secret so don't mention anything!) lol xxx

Pambolina, how about ordering one of those SA condoms??? That's what we're planning on doing if possible, we don't have an appt. yet.

what the heck is that? LOL

Well we're going to keep the appt....might as well you know? In case we have to see a FS at least we'll have our history in record...

Girls I know this won't sound like much to you all....but I have EWCM for the first time EVER! Its soooo thick an gooey and I thought Clomid dried you up? I wasn't taking anything this month to help with my CM nothing at all and then out of the blue God sends it to me? Either I'm about to Ovulate or I've got a suspicion that I'm already expecting.....I have good vibes this time and thank you girls for being there for me I've got the weirdest feeling this is it for me this month and I pray for you girls as well :)

What is weird is when I sit on the potty TMI I KNOW....I get globs of creamy falling out then I reach in an get EWCM??? YAY!!!

Yay Katie, that is awesome! :happydance::happydance:

Why in the world would you want to put that in a spoiler? It's beautiful my dear, share it with the world! :hugs:

Andrea, the month I got pregnant I had a HUGE amount of EWCM! I mean I was on the toilet and wiped and when I looked at the tissue there was MASSES of it! Was very shocked. Hope it's a good sign for you! And also, once I knew I was pregnant I was very wet down below, very normal in pregnancy because of the hormones. xxx

YAY KATE i am so excited for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->