Gallery O Tests

Oh, one more thing. A friend that I have irl. She had trouble with super long cycles, 50-60 days and suspected PCOS. Her dr. told her vitamin D would help. She swears that it did and she's having very normal cycles now. Oing normally with a perfectly longish LP. Her LP was 17 days this time, that's so hard, but it's good. It may be worth looking it up.

Ashes~ I forgot, my af was heavier after taking soy. I want to find something else for that still.

10 - Its more stressful for me to test and wonder if I can trust the results than just waiting. If I test sooner and get a BFN, I'll be even more nervous every day that AF doesn't show. But, if I wait until 14dpo, I'll feel secure in knowing there's something to worry about if its a BFN and still no AF.

But Megg, if it's a bfp you would get a baby without all of the treatment. That would be great!!! Right???? I'm sure you would worry, but it really could happen. If you are bfp, then where do you go? You're already under their care, will they follow you to a certain point? If you got a bfp now you would pretty much know that you wouldn't be doing treatments, wouldn't that help for every day planning? Are you afraid to get a bfp? Do you feel pg? Your chart does look really good. I can't make you test, and I do agree that it's early. I even understand what you are saying, a bfn at 14dpo is like law. You would know that bfn would mean just that. But at the same time, a bfp at 11 or 12 dpo means just that too. You have to do what's right for you. I would go crazy though. I would feel like I was waiting every day for the day to go by so I would be closer to 14dpo. I would have a hard time doing anything at all.

Nite, ME

that test last nite musta been dodgy.HOWEVER..........IRL i can see pink line on this and its in right place:shock:

https://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8456/dscn1663c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But Megg, if it's a bfp you would get a baby without all of the treatment. That would be great!!! Right???? I'm sure you would worry, but it really could happen. If you are bfp, then where do you go? You're already under their care, will they follow you to a certain point? If you got a bfp now you would pretty much know that you wouldn't be doing treatments, wouldn't that help for every day planning? Are you afraid to get a bfp? Do you feel pg? Your chart does look really good. I can't make you test, and I do agree that it's early. I even understand what you are saying, a bfn at 14dpo is like law. You would know that bfn would mean just that. But at the same time, a bfp at 11 or 12 dpo means just that too. You have to do what's right for you. I would go crazy though. I would feel like I was waiting every day for the day to go by so I would be closer to 14dpo. I would have a hard time doing anything at all.

Nite, ME

Yes! A baby without the treatment would be spectacular! No doubt! If I get a natural BFP, I will no longer be under the fertility clinic's care. I would go straight to my OB/GYN. But, I need a BFP in order to make that transition.

I can't say I "feel pregnant"... but I didn't "feel pregnant" through the 10 weeks with Ixxy. So, I don't think that actually has any bearing on things. And, even if I had moments where I did "feel pregnant" with Ixxy... It certainly wasn't at 11dpo. In fact, I was still sure the cycle had failed right up to and including the day of my positive beta of 95.

Am I scared of getting a BFP? No more than normal. LOL I'm always scared of it to some extent, because they always seem to end in heartache. So, in that sense, yes! But, I'd be just as scared if I got a BFP through treatment. It'll never go away after my losses.

I'm pretty well keeping my mind occupied most of the time I'm awake, and its not really stressing me out for the most part. I mean, yes... I have moments where I really want to know now. But, the bigger part of me wants to see what happens first. I really don't feel like I'm waiting through each day just to get to 14dpo. It doesn't feel much different than any other time, tbh. Its not making me any crazier than I am under the best of circumstances! LOL

If I had to make a bet... I'd say I'm not pregnant. Of course, I said that with my ICSI cycle too. So, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. But, that would be my bet... if I was a betting woman! That's why I find it so disappointing every time I go to the loo and find that there's still no sign at all of AF.

that test last nite musta been dodgy.HOWEVER..........IRL i can see pink line on this and its in right place:shock:

https://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8456/dscn1663c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think I might see it... not sure! But, I trust you! If you say it is, I believe you 100%!

bfn again for me meant to be 14dpo so giving up this cycle now just want af to come instead of putting me through this heartache :(

Hey ladies,
sorry to barge in here but i posted this over in tww and no one has replied... im currently 3dpo, we dtd twice on cd 13 and then cd 14 and ovulated on cd 18, what are the chances of catching that egg.... im very poor at the minute and can't warrent even buying ic's at the minute if the chances are very slim :p xxx

Thanks for taking the time to respond 10! I have 2 boys, ages 11 and 7 and a girl who is 5. This will be another boy. I know how you feel about not feeling like its ever going to happen. That's how i felt and it was really confusing after having 3 with no problems. I think I am still in denial that 8 am actually having a baby in 11 days! I hope this month is your month!

10~ i know i was in shock when it went down that much it's back up today but not as high as it was and yes we get bd in last night :)

morning ladies how is everyone doing today

10 now that you say that I think I ovulated on CD14 because my OPK's after then haven't been nearly as dark an we didn't DTD last night I was too dayum tired LOL...Oh well I guess there is still a chance I suppose :)

But on the other hand maybe I did ovulate yesterday afternoon because of all the cramping and then getting sick before bedtime....who knows ...I'm sure FF will say CD 14 as O

Here is the pic: Might have to tilt screen to see the lines really well....the pic was too bright!

Attachments

• OPKSTHROUGH.jpg
    OPKSTHROUGH.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 28
did you get bd in on cd12 that opk looks the darkest to me take your pos opk off cd14 and put it on cd12 on ff and see if it does anything

Thanks 10...the pics were taken within the 10 minutes but they are still just a shadow. Idk...took one today at 10dpo with FMU and the same shadowy "is it there" line comes up. I'll take another one with SMU this morning since that seems to be when it gets the darkest. I'm having symptoms and we dtd many times within the "magic" time, so...we'll see. My entire family has been sick this week so we'll be catching up on homeschooling today...I'll try to post pics when I get a moment.

Babyhopes...I'm still seeing something!! FX'D!!!

Oh and if it says I'm online, it's because I just exit out without logging out :haha: I forgot my login/password so it's just easier :dohh:

Hope everyone is well today!

Hey ladies,
sorry to barge in here but i posted this over in tww and no one has replied... im currently 3dpo, we dtd twice on cd 13 and then cd 14 and ovulated on cd 18, what are the chances of catching that egg.... im very poor at the minute and can't warrent even buying ic's at the minute if the chances are very slim :p xxx

There is still a chance. :spermy: can live inside a woman for up to 5 (sometimes even 7) days if the conditions are just right for them. I would say you still have a chance. :thumbup:

Stacey I meant CD 14 :) LOL I gotta go edit it :)
This Clomid has me all messed up I'm debating whether to use it next month or just quit trying altogether....its been 11 months now and surely something would have happened by now if it were going to I'd think. I am just tired and not into TTC anymore as its full of disappointments etc. I haven't even felt the urge to even want to buy HPT's this time around......I duno why I just don't "care" anymore if it happens yes if not then oh well and Megg I think your beginning to feel that way as I am. I sure hope things start to fall into place for all of us soon. I in my heart can't keep going.

And the weird thing is I'm not sad about it just have I suppose learn to accept it all that maybe I won't have another baby. And its okay now.....I'm fine with it....there is always adoption and I think that is our next thing to do :) I am adopted so it all makes sense to me :) although I would like a biological baby there are many out there who do need moms and dads and I think thats our path ahead :) I'll still try a couple more months but I think other options are going to happen before I get a BFP :) Which I feel that BFP will never come about :( but like I said I'm OK WITH IT :)

Hi ladies,

Hope you dont mind but i have a bad poas addiction which led me to your door!!!

Im only 7dpo but got some ics in the post today so couldnt resist, so thought id post them in here.

ics.jpg

securedownload.jpg

Ps im not expecting to see anything!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->