Gallery O Tests

Thanks Kate! LOL, don't mention anything on facebook as of yet...it will spread like wild fire in my small town!

Also, hee hee, you guys can call me Suzanne :flower:

Congrats on all the BFP!!!!!! That is so awesome!
Hope you had a great baby shower cami! You are looking really good too!
As for me I am hoping this baby comes out soon. I have been having random contractions and losing my plug for three days now. No fun!

Mummy I would do a little more then 80....... but that is up to you and what you are comfy with!!! :)

Andrea with a month like this you and Amber and zoie and mummyand daisy and stacey and 10 and megg and beckie and lol WELL EVERYONE has a beautiful chance!!!! :)
GO GALLERY GIRLS!!!

Omg Girls I am so happy for you all!!! This is fantastic!!

NIKKI omg omg yay!!!! This is exciting news!!!
sbmello YAY!!!!!! Congrats
BBhopes!!! Wow girlie BIG congrats!!!

Happy and Healthy 9 girls!!!!

Omg Girls I am so happy for you all!!! This is fantastic!!

NIKKI omg omg yay!!!! This is exciting news!!!

sbmello YAY!!!!!! Congrats
BBhopes!!! Wow girlie BIG congrats!!!

Happy and Healthy 9 girls!!!!
Hubby thought he was looking at opk and sed u had 2 lines the other week lol I sed that not opk its a hpt

I thought I was seeing things omg I will update in morning wif fmu I'm off to bed now xx

OMG! Congrats to allllllllllll the BFP's! Wow! That's quite an influx of good news! YAY!!!! :happydance:

I think today is the day of the lucky you should test!!!! lol

OMG GIRLS~ I get a text from katie telling me there were THREE girls who got their BFP Grats suzanne . I am so excited for you girls. I know the rest of you arnt far behind.

AFM, Ive been out today. went to visit a friend who had a little boy yesterday. OMG he is beautiful! Makes me want to have my baby. I hate waiting. Then went to lunch with my daughter at dennys ( Ive decided they suck lol) and then the whole family went to a ceramic store and painted ceramics :) It was alot of fun. William was bored after about 20 min and we were there for 2 hours. Get to go back in a week to see how everything turned out! :) My daughter will be 9 on the 14th. she is making me feel old lol.

Anyhow as I sit here and eat my Mcflurry I cant help but feel excited for you girls again grats!

OMG GIRLS~ I get a text from katie telling me there were THREE girls who got their BFP Grats suzanne . I am so excited for you girls. I know the rest of you arnt far behind.

AFM, Ive been out today. went to visit a friend who had a little boy yesterday. OMG he is beautiful! Makes me want to have my baby. I hate waiting. Then went to lunch with my daughter at dennys ( Ive decided they suck lol) and then the whole family went to a ceramic store and painted ceramics :) It was alot of fun. William was bored after about 20 min and we were there for 2 hours. Get to go back in a week to see how everything turned out! :) My daughter will be 9 on the 14th. she is making me feel old lol.

Anyhow as I sit here and eat my Mcflurry I cant help but feel excited for you girls again grats!

Early Happy birthday to your daughter!! YAY! ;)

bumps . Looking at the difference I can see why Ive been feeling so ick, Amelia is in my LUNGS lol

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • week 25.jpg
    week 25.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
AWE AManda!!! LOVELY!!!!! I do hope she moves down a little!!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your caring words. I was talking with my sister because this is actually my 9th pregnancy (3 children, 5 losses) and I am looking at lyme disease treatment soon, heparin shots, progesterone, etc. I told her I feel at peace, though, because I've decided to savor every moment God gives me with this soul. I can go down that place of anxiety very easily but at the moment, I'm choosing not to do this to myself. I am going to pray Psalm 91 as much as I can each day over the baby and me. I know some of you aren't religious but all of you are caring and wonderful so thanks for reading and hope it helps someone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->