Gallery O Tests

Girls I'm crying I'm so happy for all of you in this room...for us who haven't got BFP's I'm sure they are coming soon....I have a great feeling :) I love you all so much apparently my hormones are OUT OF WHACK tonight....big time. I can't stop crying grrrr.....I am cramping so bad down in the uterus area it hurts soooooo very bad :( I just wanna CRY even more....I know its for a good cause an I have a great feeling about all our cycles this month we are all doing best we can to get our eggies!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX as for now I think I'm totally about to hit the hay I'm so very sleepy.....see you all tomorrow morning :) woot woot :) I'll be peeing on OPK's an HPT's all week anyways LMAO :) see you all tomorrow though!!! MUCH LOVE :)

For something funny:

As most of you know me an DH were out of town so birdie *Peyton* stayed at a babysitter.....well we took him to see his friends tonight an out of the mouth of the bird: "What the F***" HOW EMBARRASSING lol....but it was so freaking funny an he started laughing after he did it I'll try to catch him on camera saying it if he ever says it again OMG LOL it was funny an thought I'd share a laugh.....anyways goodnight so sorry for such a long post!

LOOOOOOOKKKK 12DPO :)

https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5086/dscn1688wa.jpg
I COULDNT RESIST,FRER IS ABOUT SAME TODAY BUT IC LOT DARKER AND BFP ON DIGI! ARE MY HCG LEVELS OK?:(

nIKKI U TOOK THAT FRER YET :) :) :)

I COULDNT RESIST,FRER IS ABOUT SAME TODAY BUT IC LOT DARKER AND BFP ON DIGI! ARE MY HCG LEVELS OK?:(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Yes if was BFN yesterday and BFP 2day i would say everything is looking fine hun CONGRATS!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Kate! LOL, don't mention anything on facebook as of yet...it will spread like wild fire in my small town!

Also, hee hee, you guys can call me Suzanne :flower:

Huge congrats!!! I am VERY happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

girls please be honest xxxx i literally just poas i think i shud wait a few more hours wht do u girls think i have one frer and abit nervous bout using it i will wait a couple of and retest xx

Huge congrats!! I am very happy for you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow alot has gone on 3 BFP'S wayyyyy 2 go ladies!!!!!!
I havent fully caught up yet but awesome Katie I love the sac pic :)
I hope that set your mind @ ease :)
I will catch up 2morrow
I am so tired but I am so excited to see all the BFP
I will be stalking tomarrow Megg to see if you tested
(((((((((Hugs to you all ))))))))

Mummy I would do a little more then 80....... but that is up to you and what you are comfy with!!! :)

Andrea with a month like this you and Amber and zoie and mummyand daisy and stacey and 10 and megg and beckie and lol WELL EVERYONE has a beautiful chance!!!! :)
GO GALLERY GIRLS!!!

About 120?
And do I take them all at once?

You know Megg you could be NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not counting on it, hun. But, that would be a great surprise!

I think today is the day of the lucky you should test!!!! lol

I can't test till morning... I don't own any tests! LOL Maybe I missed my lucky day! :haha:

Looking good, Clare! :thumbup:

i didnt get pos digital until 20dpo and it said 1-2 wks so im hoping that digi 1-2 showing up 12dpo is good xx

Its very good, Clare! :)

I went (at 4am) and bought my tests for morning... or, whenever I wake up! LOL Not looking forward to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->