Gallery O Tests

Clare, it's fab you got that! I got mine at 12dpo too, but please please PLEASE don't take anymore conception indicator ones. I drove myself mental because they still weren't at 2-3 when I was 5 weeks pregnant. It's great to see to begin with but don't drive yourself mental. I eventually stopped and calmed down and here I was at 17 weeks!

Congrats to everyone elses :bfp:s :happydance:

Mummylove, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Congratulations Clare!!!

Nikki! I see it too! Looks bfp to me!!!!

sbmello! Congratulations to you too!!

:hugs: mummy sorry your having a bad af :~( you should try the feminax express it worked so well for me!!

Alll these BFPs makes me want to POAS! Ive already peed on a OPK but i wonna Pee on a HPT loli must resist i havent even O'd Yet now that would be a miracle :haha:

Congrats again to all you luckly ladies H&H 9 months to all of you!! xx

Congrats again baby hopes! And everyone else that got there bfps! Awesome news xx

Quick Q can you lose ur cervix!? I think i have lost mine, i cant find it anywhere! Its been really high gor over a week now but i can always feel it just! So yeah i think it fell out somewhere! Lmao hmmmm would have thought it would be coming down now :-\

Can someone have a look at my chart? My temp dipped loads yest but has gone higher today than any of my other temps, to me that says O, but nope... no positive OPK's.

Congrats again baby hopes! And everyone else that got there bfps! Awesome news xx

Quick Q can you lose ur cervix!? I think i have lost mine, i cant find it anywhere! Its been really high gor over a week now but i can always feel it just! So yeah i think it fell out somewhere! Lmao hmmmm would have thought it would be coming down now :-\

I can never find my cervix. Ive given up trying lol

:haha: your cervix wouldnt drop out, I wouldnt take anything by the postioning of your cervix tbh i personally dont think its really reliable, and not worth the risk of getting an infection! Do you know how much bacteria lives under your nails :wacko:.

So I woke up around 4:20 this morning...feeling off...and my throat hurting BAD! I took my temp and it was 99.5 (fever).....today is SUPPOSE to be my ovulation day but my opk is not positive yet....I know I'm coming down with something but I'm not sure if I should log my temp into FF...cause it's a HUGE thermal shift but only because I'm sick....what do you ladies think? Do I log the information anyway?

Here's my opk from this morning!

Attachments

• opk3.jpg
    opk3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Pamolina it does look darker than the last opk you posted! GL i hope you O soon & Get better soon! xxxxxx

Thanks hun! I took another one this morning...

Attachments

• opk4.jpg
    opk4.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
So I woke up around 4:20 this morning...feeling off...and my throat hurting BAD! I took my temp and it was 99.5 (fever).....today is SUPPOSE to be my ovulation day but my opk is not positive yet....I know I'm coming down with something but I'm not sure if I should log my temp into FF...cause it's a HUGE thermal shift but only because I'm sick....what do you ladies think? Do I log the information anyway?

Here's my opk from this morning!

you can put it in and make a note that you have a low fever

yea...I put fever down....thanks hun....hopefully it wont last longer than today!

mine does that right before af shows up but at 5 dpo i don't think it would be that someone say it's a good thing idk i never checked mine when i was pg fx for you

i sure hope so being sick sucks try some warm salt water gargles that can help sometimes

<~getting bored with TTC an the waiting involved

Megg Ya never know sweetie IT COULD happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->