Gallery O Tests

something has to give when did you stop taking the bcp

That's what I'm saying! I've been off of it for 5 days now... I always start 3 days after my last pill and have cramps and spotting before that. No cramps, no spotting, no temp drop, no AF... but no BFP. This is seriously f*cking with my ability to move forward (physically, not mentally)! :(

Congrats again baby hopes! And everyone else that got there bfps! Awesome news xx

Quick Q can you lose ur cervix!? I think i have lost mine, i cant find it anywhere! Its been really high gor over a week now but i can always feel it just! So yeah i think it fell out somewhere! Lmao hmmmm would have thought it would be coming down now :-\

I can never find my cervix. Ive given up trying lol

:haha: your cervix wouldnt drop out, I wouldnt take anything by the postioning of your cervix tbh i personally dont think its really reliable, and not worth the risk of getting an infection! Do you know how much bacteria lives under your nails :wacko:.

Lol yeah i know, which is why i give em a good ole scrub with a nail brush every time... its like an episode of scrubs in my bathroom every day :rofl:

Congrats again baby hopes! And everyone else that got there bfps! Awesome news xx

Quick Q can you lose ur cervix!? I think i have lost mine, i cant find it anywhere! Its been really high gor over a week now but i can always feel it just! So yeah i think it fell out somewhere! Lmao hmmmm would have thought it would be coming down now :-\

mine does that right before af shows up but at 5 dpo i don't think it would be that someone say it's a good thing idk i never checked mine when i was pg fx for you

Thanks for the reply hun.... I guess i do it more out of curiousity, it fascinates me.... to be honest the chances of me having caught are very slim :p

hmmmm I'm the same way sound like you have a plan tho retest if af doesn't come soon

So I guess no one has an opinion about the opk's I posted?
I'm hoping for a blazing dark positive but I really don't know what my chances are of that seeing as I have PCOS.....I'v read that if you have PCOS then opk's might not work for you...so I dunno!

mine does that right before af shows up but at 5 dpo i don't think it would be that someone say it's a good thing idk i never checked mine when i was pg fx for you

Thanks for the reply hun.... I guess i do it more out of curiousity, it fascinates me.... to be honest the chances of me having caught are very slim :p

Oh I see lol

I'm hoping for a blazing dark positive but I really don't know what my chances are of that seeing as I have PCOS.....I'v read that if you have PCOS then opk's might not work for you...so I dunno!

I've never had much luck with OPK's... So, that would be considered "positive" for me... But, I don't know if you'll get a more positive one or not. Its looking pretty good! :)

In light of my test... I've decided to let FF say I'm 11dpo (with O on CD22) as someone else (not in this thread) suggested might be the case. Since that's what FF thinks too... I suppose that's what I'll go with to keep the glimmer of hope that I might start bleeding in 3-4 days. If not... I'm pretty much shot out of the water for my ICSI cycle.

I've never had much luck with OPK's... So, that would be considered "positive" for me... But, I don't know if you'll get a more positive one or not. Its looking pretty good! :)

I've never used them till a few months ago...last month I thought I had a positive but then nothing happened and I had a bleed for 5 days....now here I am again...and unsure of what is really considered a positive....

I've never used them till a few months ago...last month I thought I had a positive but then nothing happened and I had a bleed for 5 days....now here I am again...and unsure of what is really considered a positive....

I mean, it should be as dark as or darker than the control line for a "true" positive... But, lots of people end up having to discover what "their" positive looks like. Just keep POAS'ing and see what happens. Its about all you can do!

Good luck, honey! xxx

I see the line you're on about Megg, test again in a few days hun xx

I mean, it should be as dark as or darker than the control line for a "true" positive... But, lots of people end up having to discover what "their" positive looks like. Just keep POAS'ing and see what happens. Its about all you can do!

Good luck, honey! xxx

true....I will....thanks!!!
I was going to take one at 2:00 but seeing as I haven't bad much to drink since my last test....I still have to pee really bad...lol...and my husband is on his way home with lunch so I'll be drinking a soda....will probably go ahead and take one now instead of 2:00 so that I know my pee isn't diluted....Hopefully it will still look darkish!

I see the line you're on about Megg, test again in a few days hun xx

Right? It was obvious... especially in person. Even Kevin (my husband) was like... WTF?!?! I'll retest on Wednesday!

major line megg!!

as for me im getting wierd stabby twinges in left ovary-never had that b4 so im really worried :(

major line megg!!

as for me im getting wierd stabby twinges in left ovary-never had that b4 so im really worried :(

Its probably the corpus luteum cyst... It puts out the progesterone that sustains the pregnancy. Don't worry too much. If it gets really bad... Get it checked out... But, its probably okay!

major line megg!!

Its probably the corpus luteum cyst... It puts out the progesterone that sustains the pregnancy. Don't worry too much. If it gets really bad... Get it checked out... But, its probably okay!

nevr had this b4 :( i was like every hour a lil twinge last night,today was ok until i did gardening then its started again.u dont think its eptopic do u :dohh:
:cry: oh im stressing aready x

major line megg!!

i got that with all of my pregnancy don't worry to much but megg is right if it get really bad have it checked out:hugs:

major line megg!!

nevr had this b4 :( i was like every hour a lil twinge last night,today was ok until i did gardening then its started again.u dont think its eptopic do u :dohh:
:cry: oh im stressing aready x

Too early for ectopic pain, honey. Even if it was, there's no way you could feel it yet. Most ectopic pain isn't felt until 6-8 weeks. Its too small still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->