Gallery O Tests

No clare thats normal its an everyday thing for me and with my boys. Just wait till you sneeze and it feels like your ovary explodes! Lol hurts like heck

eptopic i didn't have any pain till my tube ruptured before that only had bleeding but if you are worried about that try to get in to see the doctor

dam worth a try.im not getting ANY cramps like i did last pregnancy apart from these wierd twinges which i didnt get last time xx Kate:Bump buddies :wohoo: see i told ya! x

Congrats again baby hopes! And everyone else that got there bfps! Awesome news xx

Quick Q can you lose ur cervix!? I think i have lost mine, i cant find it anywhere! Its been really high gor over a week now but i can always feel it just! So yeah i think it fell out somewhere! Lmao hmmmm would have thought it would be coming down now :-\

mine does that right before af shows up but at 5 dpo i don't think it would be that someone say it's a good thing idk i never checked mine when i was pg fx for you

Thanks for the reply hun.... I guess i do it more out of curiousity, it fascinates me.... to be honest the chances of me having caught are very slim :p

Oh I see lol

Slim but not impossible, last time we dtd was four days before O so if i have i will be VERY dhocked!

I'm with Megg, BB...maybe THIS test was faulty. Hang in there!!

Hi ladies...I'm only on for a little this morning as I have to continue on my mission of disinfection from the stomach junk in our house. Feeling good but the tiredness is kicking in. Have a great day and lots of baby dust to everyone!!!

clare just wanted to chime in, I had the strange pain/crampy with pregnancys as well :) its very normal.

Megg, I see lines love. I cant wait for you to test again! I dont wanna wait!!

Kaite you made me laugh out loud. DH ask what I was laughing about!! The whole sneezing and exploding thing. That is so true!

Hello ladies,
bb I am keeping my FX for you and am sorry about the crap test but agree with Megg maybe 2days test was the crap test hun
How is everyone???
I am so sorry I havent been on much,I had a bad night friday night and was crying most of the day yesterday.I dont want to crap on anyones parade here so i will just leave it at some life changes happened in a blink of an eye and i am feeling VERY low.
I am very happy for ALL of you ladies
Megg I thought I seen something FX for you
Alida is everything ok havent seen u much
10 (hugs)
Stacey how are you feeling??? What CD are you?? How is the maca working for you??
sbmello how are you feeling?? Congrats again hun
Katie sweets how are you feeling???
mummy (hugs)
claire LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the crib set up and how you decorated!!!
Babyhopes I prayed you would get a BFP (Hugs)
I pray you ALL get a BFP
And i pray that all of you who are carrying lil beans to be healthy :)
Well ladies,I wanted to say please say a prayer for myself and my 18 year old daughter.Things aren't good @ home for us and I really just dont know what to do.If you all agree I can post here then I will share as i could really use some advice from you all :(
xooxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
On the TTC end I am now CD7 on the maca,af is all gone I have my appointment to try to get clomid this week but well with everything that has taken place I am not excited :(

hey daisy sorry to hear things are bad right now i'll keep you and your family in my prayers I'm on cd 17 and 1dpo i do believe i o'd yesterday sometime :hugs: i hope things get better if you need to talk I'm here

hey daisy sorry to hear things are bad right now i'll keep you and your family in my prayers I'm on cd 17 and 1dpo i do believe i o'd yesterday sometime :hugs: i hope things get better if you need to talk I'm here

:hugs::hugs: Thanks so much :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Babydust to you and I will pray you catch that egg
Did you like the maca???? I am now cycle #2 on it and I feel gives me more energy and also makes me have EWCM something I was lacking
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you oh yes I LOVE IT my cm has been a lot better and my sex drive is way up:haha: and i did note that after i started taking it my back started to feel better and I'm able to go without taking my pain meds so i did some more reading and found that it helps with bones so i'm very happy

Haven't been on much today because I've been on a sewing binge. lol Here are my newest creations. I'm making a diaper to match the shoes. Been playing around with shoe patterns to try and come up with my own. I like cute and simple but not boring. lol

Anyway, hopefully I'll have a chance to get caught up later.

Attachments

• diaper.jpg
    diaper.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
  • shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
Hey girls hope everyone is having a good day!! I am out and about with hubby we are spending the day together!! Ill be on later tonight!! Xoxoxoxo!!

I've been trying to tell you ladies for months that Maca is the S*&t lol :laugh: Im glad you all are feeling well while taking it :D

Dasey sorry your having problems. When ever you need advice pls feel free to post it :) we ladies LOVE helping where we can :D

yes amanda i need to send you a thank you gift for your info on and for telling us about it if it wasn't for this thread and you i would never have heard of it THANK YOU SO MUCH!

your very welcome! Im glad about all the extras your getting out of it too :D I just hope your BFP comes too. I did notice though that I was in such a good mood taking it that I didnt really wasnt the worried about BFP. Just happened to work out that way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->