Gallery O Tests

<~is almost sure shes pregnant her temps are normally up an down up an down....and well take a look for yourself :) .....shes gonna go pee on a stick just for the hell of it this morning :) WHY NOT :) lol....

Anyways Daisy I'm so sorry your having a rough time I'll be sending lots of prayers your way sweetie hope things get much better for you!

Megg how are you feeling this morning :) and what day will you be testing again? I cannot wait :)

Megg - Your temps look pretty amazing!! When will you be retesting???

no 4dpo is to soon sweetie but your temps look good my temps went up again today so i really do believe i o'd on cd 16 and that makes me 2dpo today I'm going to try not to test till 10dpo that will be the 15th

Mine went down again..... So the great mystery of what's going on with my still remains!

hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Im still waiting to ov. my :witch: has either stopped or im just gonna spot lol. well i guess that it wont be heavy cause only 14 before this af i bleed lol oh well. my temps have this going down pattern i dont know what that means, they are going down in this weird pattern anyway im gonna start my opk today and only do it once a day till it start to get darker lol wish me luck

it might just be your body trying to get back to normal again

hello ladies how is everyone doing?

Im still waiting to ov. my :witch: has either stopped or im just gonna spot lol. well i guess that it wont be heavy cause only 14 before this af i bleed lol oh well. my temps have this going down pattern i dont know what that means, they are going down in this weird pattern anyway im gonna start my opk today and only do it once a day till it start to get darker lol wish me luck

good luck hun maybe it's everything you're taking at out time messing with your body :shrug:

i dont feel its messing with my body, i feel better. lol. we will see how it goes lol

awww that stinks that so many of you are having issues :(

Well on my pee tests...I just had to pee on something I duno why.....just wanted to see a BFN so in a few days when I get bfp :) I can compare LMAO *yea right* I know that'd never happen :)

Here are my test pics just for fun I know there is no way it'd show this early but I had to pee on something dang it :)

Attachments

• TESTSEARLY.jpg
    TESTSEARLY.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 30
  • testsearly2.jpg
    testsearly2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 27
  • testsearly3.jpg
    testsearly3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
Is Maca and Soy Isoflavones okay for woman with PCOS?
We are still keeping our appt for the 15th so that I can get my Clomid...but I'm wondering what is safe to take with it....I ordered Preseed cause I know Clomid can dry you up...lol...And I'm usually dry anyway so I don't want to make it worse!

I know there was something on my FRER but I DUNO what to think.....and here are closer an light with the blue dye just for fun an to show how bad these tests are for EVAPS :) This is crappy EPT evappy lines :)

Attachments

• CLOSERVIEW.jpg
    CLOSERVIEW.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Closerview2.jpg
    Closerview2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Closerview3.jpg
    Closerview3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Okay ladies...last night we :sex: and I got a good bit from hubby to put under the scope. I managed to get over 6 minutes in :spermy: clips! lol I know some of you probably don't care so I'll put it in a spoiler. I guess I may be a BIG nerd...I think it's so cool seeing them swim around. :coolio:

Sorry to see some of you are having difficulties with your cycles. :hugs:

Andrea, I didn't ovulate when I thought so you're still ahead of me :winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn8LpDxNZQI

Thanks for sharing your DH's spermies with us :) I love when you do that LOL

I just totally realized something:

I am 4 dpo according to FF

Sooooo I'll be 8dpo on the 11th....which would have been my daddy's birthday :( ohhhh boy....lets pray my test will be positive in memory of my daddy I him so very much its been 3 years now and it feels like he was just here yesterday :(

Thats soooo awesome! Couldn't help but feel sorry for the crazy one though swimmin around like mad and getting nowhere bless

lol i felt sorry for that one to....at the like 4 min mark he was just flippin an spinnin an got absolutely no where :( poor spermy.....

BB I am so sorry :( that really stinks :( I'm prayin for you sweetie I am sure it'll happen soon for you IT HAS TO DARN IT :(

:hi: morning-are these IC ok for 13po :confused:
13dpo https://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7651/dscn1701x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMG OMG!!!!! this afternoons wee wee test :shock:
https://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8731/fpso.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members