Gallery O Tests

In the hospital still getting settled. I will see tomorrow if i can figure out how to put his pic on here with my phone. If I can't I will do it for sure on Sunday when we get home. It was a pretty traumatic, yet fast birth. 4cm to delivered in less than an hour, only 4 hours from arriving at the hospital to birth. I will catch up more on you guys, and write a proper birth story when i get home. Sorry for misspells, tired and on drugs.

In the hospital still getting settled. I will see tomorrow if i can figure out how to put his pic on here with my phone. If I can't I will do it for sure on Sunday when we get home. It was a pretty traumatic, yet fast birth. 4cm to delivered in less than an hour, only 4 hours from arriving at the hospital to birth. I will catch up more on you guys, and write a proper birth story when i get home. Sorry for misspells, tired and on drugs.

the preggy ladies,sounds wierd but i have really dry eyes,is that pregnancy related or just random lol

bb: im sending them this morning!

mommy: as i said b4 im pregnant 3 weeks after MC so yes it possible!! xxxx

kate: oh i love ur beanie already :yipee: XX

I give up on 4 tests BFN :( no hint of nothing except on $ store test again nothing on my IC.....my temps are still kinda soaring though?

I can't wait to see pics of baby :)

oh dang sorry to hear i had a kid free night last night and was asleep by 10:30 I'm getting old i even took a nap yesterday lol

Afternoon ladies well just been gym now bk home to spend rest of day with OH and our princess. Not seen him since tuesday and wont see him much tomorrow as he has to work soi gonna make the most of it

bb: im sending them this morning!

mommy: as i said b4 im pregnant 3 weeks after MC so yes it possible!! xxxx

kate: oh i love ur beanie already :yipee: XX

My temps aren't letting up, they keep dipping only to be followed with a higher temp the next morning!

Ya know I'm starting to understand why God doesn't give me more children :( DH is a complete jerk sometimes......he doesn't understand how depressed I am or even care to hear what I have to say....its all about him....and I can't live with this much longer :( I really really can't.....

Then DH all mad comes in here an says practically he doesn't want anymore kids an if so not with me.....what kind of crap :( I GIVE UP GIRLS :( I DO

I think its it this month for me....I'm done trying and I'm through being depressed......I'm tired of doing so much for DH an he doesn't give anything back :( ......I am tired and worn out and feel neglected......theres a lotta things going on right now I duno.....lots of bad bad emotions coming out. Thats why I keep my mouth shut an get hurt so much :( I don't wanna hurt him like he has me.....I hate the way I'm treated an I don't wish it on anyone....I'm gonna go take a breather for a while and relax myself as its gonna be a long long day for me :( I'm accepting that its just not the right time to have more babies :( not at all..........he says hes depressed because he tries to give me babies an can't....and I keep telling him theres no way you can FIX ME its ME not YOU....we've had it checked....ITS ME....and he doesn't understand how depressed I get today is the worst day ever.....It really is :(

Infertility is turning my world upside down :(

Oh hun im sorry ur going through this av u told him how u feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->