Gallery O Tests

I've tried but he doesn't understand......he thinks I'm just a looney :( I give up really I do :( I hope an pray you girls all get BFP's soon but I'm seriously done....I can't do it anymore.....I duno how people carry on an pick themselves up I am gonna have to learn apparently :( I duno how Hayley did it :( bless her heart.....shes stronger than me :(

Andrea sorry for what ur going through :hugs: maybe give up on ttc for fw nth ntnp and focus on your relationship its very easy to get obsessed with ttc,trust me im one crazy lady :haha:

Mummy07 ill post my chart.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh i think im gonna :sick:

.https://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3364/bfpmarc.png

the pre ov temps are really erratic for me x

i reckon u have ovulated around 5th 7th so its possible to have bfp now :yipee:

hello ladies! sorry i have been out but i had to go to the doctor cause tmi but i have a yeast infection i know gross she said its because my hormones are all crazy right now.

.https://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3364/bfpmarc.png

the pre ov temps are really erratic for me x

i reckon u have ovulated around 5th 7th so its possible to have bfp now :yipee:

Guess all I can really do is keep testing!

iv been waiting 2yrs 2 months so not quick.me and dh have no babies :cry:

Mummylove it will happen :) ur lil one is only a yr old x

hey girls I'm gonna take a break for a while....DH says that the whole time we were gone I was constantly on the computer which you all know isn't the truth at all I posted maybe TWICE a day at the most some days.....I give up right now....

DH was yelling at me for a full hour so I broke down called my mom to please get the kids :( they are my concern at the moment an instead of coming to see if I'm ok when she comes she goes to my DH an asks "are you ok" "what did she do to you" :( I'm done with my mom I'm done with DH an I really just wanna take a road trip an get away for a long while :( I need to get away from all of this.....I love each an every one of you an pray I'll be back soon.....lots of prayers to all of you an FX :)

And of course DH has been known to abuse me physically so wtf she goes to check on him first....IM DONE WITH THIS F****ED UP FAMILY!

If my Dad were here that wouldn't have happened to me.....he'd been more concerned for ONE MY CHILDREN...then 2 ME!

Im sorry andrea, there is NEVER a ok time to hit someone out of anger. I hope after everyone calms down it will be ok. :hugs:

Clare, I so love seeing you so happy...(well in your typing, it comes out) I cant wait for your first US so you can show us that cute little bub :D

Brij, What are hyou doing here!!! lol tell ya a secret ...When I go in Ill have my laptop with me lol so Ill be talking to you girls the whole time too. Im sure it will drive my DH crazy. But babies sleep alot the first couple days anyhow :) How is max anyhow? Really cant wait to see all kinds of pictures!

Kate, cant get enough of your PMA either. I know you arnt feeling well but that is so great cause you never got sick last time!!! just means your little bean is driving you nuts already, as good little children do! lol

Mari,Miss you!

10 How are you hon? Havent gotten a book from you in a LONG time :D hope all is well

Dasey :wave: hey hun. I hope things at home have started to look up. I went though somehting kinda like this with my mom. and we are best friends now. Sure we fight from time to time.(she doesnt think though what she says some times) but she is my mom and I love her. Just remember "this too shall pass" :D

If I forgot someone, and I know I did, Im sorry. My son has decided sleeping in his room all night is all the sudden NOT ok. It take s 45 min to get him to stay in bed then he comes to sleep with us at like 3am. So between my DH sounding like a bear when he sleeps on his back, and a 2 and a half year old that doesnt know how to be still Im soooo tiered! I dont get it. Bubba has never had a issue with going to bed. EVER. He went from crib to toddler bed no issues. Went from sharing a room with his sister to a room of his own, no problem. Ive never had to leave the door open for him. He doesnt have a night light. But this last week has been heck.....

EDIT: OMG Amber!!! How are you doing sweets! Havent heard a whole lot from you. How is the cycle going?? Gonna start peeing soon?

Stacey: You too hon , start peeing on sticks

Mummy, Dont worry hun! It will happen. Took me a full year of trying. it will happen

This is how I feel an I wrote it to DH :( duno whats gonna happen :(

The things you say to me you can never take back……that’s why I scream please Lord please Lord help me I don’t know what to do and I’m listening please tell me what to do….over the sound of you yelling at me and hurting me deep down inside.

I cry and I cry til I can’t cry anymore tears of woe. My heart is torn into two pieces….

Then the only person I have left goes to you first instead of me- her own daughter- does she not care about me? Does she not love me? What would my father say about all of this? These are questions I’ll never have answered…..

My mother didn’t even believe me when my first husband would beat the pulp out of me an then say its all my fault--why would she believe me now? You my husband NOW have thrown me across the room and battered me up a bit...and where was my own mother then? Right by your side...."Are you okay?"…….Why do I deserve so much pain an so much heart ache….will my life ever be “livable” ….or do I need to suffer constant pain my whole life because God wants to punish me for something? Which is agreeable to me I deserve punishment for all the wrong I’ve done in the past….without a doubt!

Then my own husband have the thought to make some lie up about him YELLING constantly at my 7 year old innocent son to get “HIMSELF” attention from me….what a bullshit lie!

No wonder my son acts the way he does when my husband is home….no wonder…..he gets it honest from his step father.

I’ve bit my lip so many times and now I’ve bit so hard I REFUSE to speak to my own mother…..I guess because she’s never believed me or ever been there for me when I’ve needed her most no one knows how the pain hurts so deep down inside it cuts well worse than a knife.

I am to the point I give up on my own life….I don’t care about myself, don’t take care of myself, and don’t care about anyone else at this point. I don’t want to live on this earth any longer…..and I’m begging the Lord to take me home….that’s where I need to be….that’s where I long for……peace, happiness, sounds of a river flowing, laying in the sunlight--- no money issues, just to be carefree, have no worries, no sadness---nothing but happiness---that’s what I long for.

In the end yes I may have spent too much time online---but its nothing you can fix…its nothing you can help…..but its my only get away…that’s where all my friends….family…..and a release are….and I need it quite often with the way I‘m treated by everyone I know---but I was not online all the time when we were at your parents….I was online at most 2 hours a day…that was after the kids went to bed and I was so bored of watching TV---I HATE watching TV----I hate being so bored all day long with NOTHING to do----The times have changed and there is so much technology….but your always playing your video games and I say not a word to you. Last night I waited patiently for you to finish your game an to spend time with me….then we get in bed and you want to play rough---I HATE PLAYING ROUGH….I hate getting hurt and you are stronger than you think you are and you hurt me so I got upset an said NEVERMIND THEN I’m going to bed…..

I want a sincere passionate husband to comfort me when I’m hurting (which you don’t normally do) I want someone to hug me tightly an tell me its all going to be ok (You tell me it’ll be ok but its blunt and without emotion when you say this to me) I need a man who is more in touch with me mind, body, and soul---not a man who dreams of having sex with many other women…..that’s not ME that’s NOT who I AM….if that’s what you want then we shouldn’t be married…..

THE END

We wasnt even trying with the 3 pregnancies but not we are i think the more u think about it eh more longer it takes

braijackava CONGRATS on the baby! Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Andrea, I'm sorry you're going through this hun. :hugs::hugs:

afm...got crosshairs today...:happydance::happydance:

Yay chicka for your crosshairs now tempies stay up for her please :)

I am sorry girls for writing so much that was on my mind but I can't talk to my own mother without her calling me a liar.....sooooo :( you are all I have to tell my mind.....I'm sorry :( and I am about to go get a hot bath I feel horrible an terrible an every other feeling there is to feel :(

I really care about you girls more than MY OWN FAMILY.....thats pretty sad :( besides the boys of course they are my world :( an they saw their mommy's heart get broken this morning it tears me more up inside than anything :(

We wasnt even trying with the 3 pregnancies but not we are i think the more u think about it eh more longer it takes

oh i know :hissy: like the longer this pregnancy will blimming take now lol
ur :bfp: is just around corner :)

Andrea, First I want to tell you that I am SO sorry you are going though this. But I also want to tell you that NO man is worth taking your own life or giving up on your life. NO money woe is worth taking your own live or giving up on your life And no little piss ant drama is worth taking your life or giving up on your life!! As I told dasey, remember, this too shall pass. You are meant to be here for your boys. It gets hard, But we are never given anything we cant handle. If you find yourself unable to change something, then figure out how you can work with what you have to make it better. I dont ever want to see or hear or read that our of you again! you are worth so much more then all this crap going on right now. You are a strong woman and mother and derserve to be here and being the best mommy you can be. You teach those boys the RIGHT way to talk to woman. You teach them the proper way or coping with stress, and you keep your head high! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->