Gallery O Tests

Hey ladies i hope your all ok

Im CD18 and still only high on my monitor! I hope i O tomorrow! this is driving me insane!

My DF got his appointment through for his ultrasound on the 23rd i think so we willl see if they are going to fix it around the 6th April which happens to be my 21st birthday! so it best be good news! Im not allowed to get bad news on my birthday!

I'm trying its so hard I didn't say was gonna end my own life sometimes just pray that God take me home so I'd not hurt anymore....DH an I have talked tho and things are OK as of now......I guess no one really truely KNOWS how bad infertility can break up a marriage or cause so many issues :( He thinks its his fault an I know its mine :( its just really really stressful an things are horrible :( I got a new job, now I have more bills :( to pay daycare, food for lunches, etc. Things are just really hard an I needed a release :( I don't have anyone home to care I'm adopted an I always have felt left out from the rest of the family an its not that I'm feeling that way DH says YOU ARE LEFT OUT.....and that makes my life even harder....I have you girls an it means more than you know I thank God each an every day for EACH AN EVERY ONE OF YOU! I am sorry I'm so emotional my period has to be on its way now....I've NEVER been this emotional without my period....shes gotta be comin soon!

I know this is TMI but I have EWCM again?

Wish i knew what to say hun. I know it can be a hard thing about trying for kids my OH says sometimes he feel pressured. I can be nasty to him cus if i dont get pregnant one month and if we are argue i do go about wanting another kid and i go u cant even do that, which im in the wrong cus he has got me pregnant 3 times in 2 years.

Really hope things look up for u both

andrea I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

amber yay for cross hair now little eggy take hold and don't let go

amanda test day is the 15th 10dpo i have been a good girl so far i will make it till the i hope lol i only have a 100 htp lmao

I know i know i wanna poas soooo bad but 7dpo is to soon ok maybe in an hour after i hold my pee for a little bit

I am just sitting in the hospital until tomorrow. Been getting on my phone when i am nursing, or when baby is sleeping and i can't. You guys are keeping me sane! Haha

I never stayed in hospital when i had summer thank god i hate hospitals

here you go Amanda 7dpo :bfn:

Attachments

• 0312111506.jpg
    0312111506.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
Its still early hun

Well thought id share this vid

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDguwcvXvXA[/embed]

Sorry about the mess summer loves destroying the place lol

awww she so cute!

congrats on ur baba!

i have like random fast pounding heart beat for 3 secons or so.whats this about?im worried :(

Mummy she is so cute :) It took me two times through trying to figure out what you were saying LOL My husband and I were like WTH?? Then I remembered your daughters name was summer :) Can I ask where your from? your accent is so think we cant figure it out and will be trying for ages LOL My son has a car just like your daughters! ok no just like....that would be wrong lol His is spider man. He loves it! I dont think I've ever watch a kid play so much with one toy :)

Mummy she is so cute :) It took me two times through trying to figure out what you were saying LOL My husband and I were like WTH?? Then I remembered your daughters name was summer :) Can I ask where your from? your accent is so think we cant figure it out and will be trying for ages LOL My son has a car just like your daughters! ok no just like....that would be wrong lol His is spider man. He loves it! I dont think I've ever watch a kid play so much with one toy :)

Im from Birmingham in england

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->