Gallery O Tests

welcome back 10 xxx missed u xx
hope u girls are doing ok xx
daisy rant away xx
katie how r u chic xx
clare no need to threat i think u kate and sweet have finally found ur forever babies yeyyyyyyyyy xx
andrea how r u doing now sweet x
megg how r u xx
pambolina fx for u xx
mari how ya doin xx
cami any news xx
i know im missing ppl and im sorry

im soo confused right now ff has put me at a possible 6dpo and yesterday i was 4dpo grrr i wish i knew what was goin on no positive opks at all for me grrrr i just wish af would come so i can start either maca or soy what do u girls think can u please look at my chart and let me know xxxxx love you all and sending lots of babydust i cant wait to join you girls wif bfp's

Well they say bad things happen in 3's anyway yesterday i get to college to find out my uni placements are not doin studying in my town so i would have to travel 70miles everyday 5 days a week need to be there for 9am to finish at 5pm i dont drive so how the hell am i suppossed to get there. Then my laptop blows up grrr so i cant do college work and im now using internet on my fone aswell. Then finally last night i realised i havent seen my purse since saturday when i had my wisdom teeth out i was so sedated that i dont remember where i could of lost it and the most annoying thing is i had £120 cash inside my purse as well as my provisional driving licence im on l plates as im learning to drive and all my bank cards can things get any worse for me knowing my luck yes they will i hate be being right now i feel so depressed grrrrr. sorry about the rant i just feel that things are going from bad to worse

Temp went up more an NO AF :( ehhhh what is going on with me body I guess it won't come for a few days my luteal phase is gonna stay 15 I suppose sooooo I guess AF is away for 2 more days at least right??? I've no clue what the heck my body is doing but I gotta hurry up an O for my ONE LAST CHANCE ehhhh body hurry up please LOL

Attachments

• CHART.jpg
    CHART.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 14
Lupron Video (went much smoother than yesterday) if you're interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bH-RMBqQJU

what is lupron megg ?? i dont think i cud inject myself as i petrified of needles gosh hope u r ok hun xx

what is lupron megg ?? i dont think i cud inject myself as i petrified of needles gosh hope u r ok hun xx

Lupron is a drug that ceases all my natural hormone production... It basically puts me into a false state of menopause so the clinic can control all the hormones via injections.

I'm terrified of needles too... Or, that's to say, I used to be. I'm still terrified of the bigger ones I have to use for my progesterone shots. Luckily, hubby does those for me. :)

I'm fine! :hugs:

Lupron is a drug that ceases all my natural hormone production... It basically puts me into a false state of menopause so the clinic can control all the hormones via injections.

I'm terrified of needles too... Or, that's to say, I used to be. I'm still terrified of the bigger ones I have to use for my progesterone shots. Luckily, hubby does those for me. :)

:hugs: to u also i reallly admire u xxxx ive had a really bad couple of days as per my rant earlier :cry:

:hugs: to u also i reallly admire u xxxx ive had a really bad couple of days as per my rant earlier :cry:

I see that! :( I think the last couple of days have been pants all around... Mine weren't great either, honestly! Just rant away and we'll cross our fingers and hope it gets better soon! Lots of love! xxx

Aww thanks for sharing that Megg really appreciate you sharing your video it enlightens me :) I wonder if my :witch: is gonna come I read somewhere that some girls on Clomid never get their period an have to be put on something to bring it on....WEIRD :(

There is no sign of her whatsoever....that is what is so weird....I normally feel her coming for days an I did but it was like about 5 days ago? And she never came....hmph :(

I've never read that about Clomid... I always got my AF on Clomid... Of course, I always spotted like crazy when I took it too. Clomid and I don't get along very well.

Hello everyone!!!!
I'm new to this kind of a website and I am a little confused with some of the abbreviations. Can anyone help me sort them out?
I know some of the obvious ones like OPK, AF, BFP but am way lost on some of the others.
Help please......Could someone post a list of commonly used ones and their meanings?
Would greatly appreciate it!!!!
If you click on the babyandbump at the top of the page you have the option to look at the common abbreviations. They list them all plus some. I have to check there once in awhile! :D I hope that helps. Welcome:hi:

Hello everyone!!!!
I'm new to this kind of a website and I am a little confused with some of the abbreviations. Can anyone help me sort them out?
I know some of the obvious ones like OPK, AF, BFP but am way lost on some of the others.
Help please......Could someone post a list of commonly used ones and their meanings?
Would greatly appreciate it!!!!
If you click on the babyandbump at the top of the page you have the option to look at the common abbreviations. They list them all plus some. I have to check there once in awhile! :D I hope that helps. Welcome:hi:

how ya doing hun hope all is well x

Ooooh two IC's I've done today both had very faint lines on, we even watched them form as the dye went over the test!!! Feeling very hopeful that my temps are trying to tell me something now. Shall test again in the morning and if another line then will warrant it with a better test :)

Ooooh two IC's I've done today both had very faint lines on, we even watched them form as the dye went over the test!!! Feeling very hopeful that my temps are trying to tell me something now. Shall test again in the morning and if another line then will warrant it with a better test :)

post pics xxxxxxxxx

This will be my longest cycle ever :) I am kind of in amazement because it all started with 24-25 day cycles and now I've somehow managed to get to 28 day cycles WOOT WOOT I'm so happy at least I know my luteal phase has gained too :) I'm so happy now....now if AF would just come on so I could start using my CBFM :)

Thanks hun. How are you today?? x

Im gud just knackered now lol. Went gym them met the fella and had sum lunch and just got back my legs are killing me lol. Gonna av a nice soak in bath when summer goes for a nap :)

Here is my test for today. I hate the fact that I'm starting to see lines on every test I pee on. Is there an antidote to being a poasaholic? lol:haha:

I'm sure this is a :bfn: but I swear I see a shadow. Must be all in my head. :dohh:

Katie, what page was your test on? The first one you took @ 7 dpo? It would be cool to have them just for comparison. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 8 dpo.jpg
    8 dpo.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 19
I see something Amber FX that it turns into something :) bright big an pink soon for you darling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->