Gallery O Tests

aww my opk is getting darker its still neg but u can actually see the line now

im scared :( my blood pressure is usually 120/80 today it was 150/98 :shock:
Omg my dr was in shock x

Maybe you were just stressed, sweetie! :hugs: You need to keep an eye on it though!

Daisy, you probably o'd but ff isn't going to be smart enough to detect it. You only had two days of low temps. I'd look for your temps to get to you post o range, I'd say 97.5. If it makes you feel any better I've got ff all confused too. I think my cd13 temp must have been off, my signs don't work together at all and I get no crosshairs.

I'm still reading backwards girls. I'll be back on track soon, I keep falling asleep.

Clare that is great news hun

10 welcome back we have missed you

This si todays least its getting darker

Attachments

• DSCF0241.jpg
    DSCF0241.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 11
I tried taking photo's of the tests, but you really can't see anything on them, they're just too faint right now.

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/Photo0074.jpg

ETA : And too blurry... stupid camera phones!!!

Mummylove, did he actually get to have lunch this time? :). Keep posting your pk pics.

Beckie, i can't see anything on your tests yet and they are blurry. But honestly, your chart has looked pg for a while now so I'm not surprised. I can't wait to see tomorrows test.

Yay Clare, I'm sooooo happy for you.

Hi Megg, I didn't get to watch your video yet, my iPod is about to die.

Nikki, you could have o'd, your temps are higher than what they have been. I do question your temps because of your wisdom teeth was enough it could have thrown them.

Braij, gorgeous baby hope your recovering well.

Okay, this is just my quick post. Look for my two handed one later.

Hugs.

The video isn't too exciting... unless you REALLY like watching needles pierce flesh! Then its a freakin' riot! :)

Well, when I asked about getting on progesterone since it's low, the nurse said they'd wait until the results from the bloods I had yesterday. I had bloods on Monday so I'm waiting to hear what they were yesterday. I have some prometrium that I take each month so I've been using those but I'm going to demand more.

Mummylove, did he actually get to have lunch this time? :). Keep posting your pk pics.

Hugs.

Hehe we went out for lunch and couldnt go bk to his as someone was putting a new fence up :(

Wont see him till sat now but by then i think ill av a pos

Yeah 10 as I say the lines are so faint anyway, but definitely there, I even dipped one in water and the OH's pee and those two had no line whatsoever!

I called for my results and they aren't ready yet....UUUGHH...time is standing STILL!!!

Maybe I shouldn't be anxious for my results.....why rush bad news right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->