Gallery O Tests

he is sooo cute cami.

how is everyone else doing?

AFM- i started actually bleeding today so its cd1 for me or should it be cd2 what do you count as cd1 full bleeding or just spotting?

Cami I had stitches front to back.....and I was in pain for a LONG TIME.....it hurts sooo bad I know it does an I'll pray you feel better soon....just take the pain meds before they wear off don't wait until they've worn off to get more you'll be in MORE pain :(.....My nurses made me wear tucks pads on the incisions on my pad...which helped a lot the witch hazel makes it feel more comforting and soothing.....Also I used a peri bottle an rinsed off with warm water everytime I went potty.....Will be praying you feel better as I had so many stitches I could barely walk :( over 60 I was nearly bleeding to death :( They couldn't get the placenta out for nearly 2 hours :( which was a concern of infection...but the doc said if he wouldn't have stitched me up first I'd have bled to death...

took a test what was i expecting!:rofl:

im crazy!

https://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3476/46083019.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's gorgeous Cami...congrats!!!

I think AF might be on her way....my whole lower body is hurting like it does before she shows....I ordered a CBFM and a Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope....I can't wait!!!

Mummy, sorry you think you may have faulty tests. Maybe the IC's are more sensitive?

Cami! He's perfect!! I can't wait for you to update. Keep up on your pain meds so you're not hurting to much. :hugs:

Andrea, 16 dpo for you and no AF? How many days late are you now? That's weird. I saw your sons elbow. That looks super painful! Hope he gets better soon!

Pam, just wanna give hugs and say that I hope you get things figured out soon. :hugs::hugs:It's frustrating not knowing whats going on with your body!

Rosa, I always count the first sign of blood as cycle day 1. Sometimes I just spot for a bit before AF picks up, but it picks up and gets heavier.

afm...took 3 tests this morning and :bfn: Thought there was a faint something on the frer but who knows anymore.

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 35
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 32
hi girls how u all doing hope all is well congrats cami xxxxx
afm ff no longer show ovulation but opks are still not showing positive grrrr i really wish i knew what the hell is going on with my body i really want af to come so i can start the maca can u guys have a look at my chart and let me know what u think xx

Andrea - No, BC doesn't stop hormones. It will only stop ovulation by making your body think its already happened.

Hmm if it doesn't come by Monday I'll call the dr. on base an see what she recommends but I feel like AF isn't coming whatsoever :( how annoying this is....I've heard girls having a 28 day cycle an get on Clomid an it lasts 31 days sooooooo we shall see :)

I'm looking at charts on FF who got negative tests at like up to 18 dpo an didn't get positive til like the blood test showed it....WEIRD.....I duno what to do :( I just wanna cry I seriously don't think I'm pregger :( I know I'm not :(

Hey girls!!!
I am so behind but have been keeping up with you who are on my fb page!!!
Cami omg he is perfect and so beautiful BIG congrats to you and praying for a speedy recovery!!!
I haven't read that far back as my computer is acting crazy..I hope you are all well tho!!

afm I have entered the icky stage of blah!!!And time is beginging to slow!! I am feeling the lil one alot better now days although still not feeling her the way i think i should..We have decided on a name finially..Its gonna be Aleeya Elizabeth..She is already so super sweet and super spoiled..Im in love to say the least..I have another u/s on the 28th and stoked about seeing her again.. I will be back soon to update on everyone..

So ya know the cousin I was totally mad with about her getting a :bfp: anyways we are talking and she didn't get a positive test at all :( WTH....she finally went at 10 weeks and got a positive blood test.....OK? There must be something wrong with my families pee?

Well if there's something wrong with your families pee...that could be a good thing, right? lol

Evening ladies

Im abit annoyed been Blackpool game today was 2-0 up and ended up drawing 2-2 we was robbed yet again free kick was given in injury time and they scored from it and it was clearly NOT a free kick refs just hate us :(

here are somepics ladies... in a lot of pain so will update later

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Cami his is PERFECT!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/368/368374hvbaq23d1o.jpg
https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/341/341386kc1oiezq27.gif

Hi ladies,
How is everyone today?? I am good.FF placed me @ 3dpo today and af is due in 7 days so I am unsure if that is even time enough for a beanie to implant,So I think I need to try somthing else next cycle.Any thoughts or suggestions???
I went to new doc he said if we cant get a BFP by June he will let me do the clomid challenge he wants me to lose 15-20 lbs as well so maybe we will be waiting until then I dont know.I had some bad heartburn earlier but probably from the apples I ate lol
I hope your all doing well 2day and having a great weekend
:)
Hugs,Daisy

Hey ladies i hope your all ok i really dont have anything to say i just wanted to post something :haha:

I'm just so tired an achy :( I guess from the fall off the motorcycle the other day....my belly hurts like if you press on it on the left side sorta....ouch...I think I bruised a rib or something.....

Still no sign of AF :) so who in the world knows its just a waiting game I suppose for now :) Gotta wait an see what happens for now...tested with another IC an its BFN soooo come on AF :) get me please so I can work on my BFP :)

It sucks you are in pain andrea! i hope you feel better soon & get your bfp :)

Ive been having a major spot breakout :( ive not have one since iwas about 15 its driving me insane lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->