Gallery O Tests

me too. i cant believe what is going on i know their is something wrong. i know im not ov. i know my body is telling me it hates me im going nuts!! my utereslinning was only 3.3mm so where the hell is the bleeding coming from. what do i do???!!!

tell me about it. im going crazy i dont even know what is going on with my body

i did today. im gonna call again monday and see if my actual dr will help me with getting another refferal before i leave here causwe this is seriouly starting to piss me off

Katie!!!! Look at how much your baby has grown!!!! Yay!!! I'm so glad he gave you the Zofran, it helps so much. For me it didn't take it away completely but it definitely made it manageable. Zofran didn't knock me out like Phenergan did. You'll be able to function and feel like a person. Go get it filled so you can enjoy being pregnant, and a mommy, and a wife.

Rosa, on that longer cycle you had a spell of spotting too. You're bleeding roughly every two weeks, that's such a pain. I was too for a whe but I could identify that it was less when o time was coming and I was still oing. I had a cyst on my ovary and it resolved itself but it was a pain in the patootie. I totally agree that you need to see a drand see if they can help, but if it were me I'd try a strong dose of soy on days 3-7 and see what happens. If you're not oing already you have nothing to lose. Something is out of whack. I hope you get it figured out soon.

Stacey, I don't think you should start with a higher dose. I'd say 80-100mg.

Pam, so right now are your temps staying in the higher end of your range or are they bouncing around?

I'm already wanting to poas but I know better.

Beckie, hope you have a pretty line in the morning.

what kind of soy should i buy? im having cramps its not much bleeding its a little brown and pink not red my cervix is high i cant really feel it. my opk is neg tho. im gonna change it to spotting on ff. i dont even have to wear anythng.

10 - Im currently CD25 because it is now technically saturday lol, i dont have a chart although i should probibly start temping.

Yay Andrea that is great news!!!

Amber i deffintly see a line!!!, I never know that soda could turn a HPT positive!! how wierd lol

YAY Cami!! So happy for you! Come on baby boy! :happydance:

OMG clare thats terrible if your GP has said they need to scan you then they cant say other wise! I would go back and demand to be scanned!!
Clare when is your private scan!?

Amber your tests on page 1409 look positive im sure of it!!! :happydance: got everything crossed that they are positive for you!

Yay!! Congratulations Cami so happy your fella is here!! xxxxxxxxxx

Katie im glad the scan went well & I love the scan picture! :D

Guey you should go to your GP and get checked out.

Nice to see you back 10! :)

Ok so i got curious and tried to turn a hpt positive with Coka-a-cola and i didnt even get a faint :haha:

Im just waiting for AF to show up so i can start a proper cycle next month she should be due in 7 days. Fresh new cycle with some soy :)

Rosa if it's only spotting you have to wait, especially with your cervix being high. Maybe you are just entering your fertile phase and it's just because of that hormone shift. If it turns to real bleeding then try the soy. It's just soy isoflavones and you can get it at gnc or walmart or online, it's pretty cheap too.

Zoie, the chart sure does help you see what's going on. Just like Rosa can tell she hasn't been oing and Nikki can tell that she is oing but late. If you have the chart you would be able to tell if your positive opk was for real, a temp rise confirms o, even most of the dr's take the chart with a sustained thermal shift as confirmation of o. If you can find something on your chart it at least helps you realize what part of your cycle needs help, it's something to work with. This way you can acively do something rather than just waiting and hoping. Kwim?

Hello ladies,
Congrats for Cami Yay!!! Baby boy is here!!!
Andrea I THOUGHT I seen something on yout test FX
Amber Ummm I think you test was BFP PLEASEEEEE do another :)
Katie I am so glad to see your ultrasound went well :) Hugs
Stacey how are you?
Alida how are you?
10 I know you way 2 well to EVER think you would ignore my emails as I said I was so upse I probaby got something screwed up ((hugs))
If my temp is 97.4 or above 2morrow will place me @ 3 dpo so we shall see,Af is due the 27th I am hoping and praying I am 3dpo 2morrow so I atleast have a chance :)
guey I am ss for the bleeding :( I wish I knew more but here is a (hugs) from me to you
mummy how are you feeling?? (hugs)
Clare Hugs and glad your getting your scan soon :)
Pam FX for you :)
05mummy FX you see something on tomarrows test :)
babyhopes hugs how are you feeling love??
Megg how is everything?? Hope your feeling better love :)
I am sending icky sticky baby dust to you ALL....I know we will all be joining the ladies who have already conceived soon
Well ladies I am sorry this is short and sweet but I still have a few pages to read to catch up
(((((((((hugs)))))))))

Zo, maybe coke doesn't work :shrug: I've heard all soda works but I've only tried with sprite since that is the only soda I drink. lol

I took an IC and it was negative. So I took another $ tree test. I see a faint line, but I really think it's the antibody strip or something. I'll take one in the morning and see what happens. Just not feeling it this month. I think all these :bfn: 's are draggin me down. lol

thanks 10 i think that is what i'm going to start with

rosa soy isoflavones 40mg at walmart 6$ just got some today

hey daisy I'm doing ok about everything after talking to my doctor yesterday cd1 today and I'm just starting to get cramps yay lol that is really good for me i use to get them so bad on the first that i would sit in a hot bath or be in bed with a heating pad i didn't have to do any of that today even went shopping for dd woohoo how are you doing

Amber i really hope you get your BFP in the morning

i got a really faint line on my hpt but i think its just an evap or something else wtf!!! I DONT THINK IM PREGGO dam tests lol i post a pic but i cant get it on the test

Amber I pray you get a bfp :) because when you do I'll feel there is hope left :) lol...since we've been TTC for the same amt. of time LOL....Can't believe I'm gonna be on my month 12 really :( its good but depressing in a way. I did see a line on that $ store test I took but....I am gonna say BFN because if I were pregnant it should be MUCH darker by now I'd think? I took another tonight an it was BFN and I held pee for over 5 hours because :( MY OLDEST has hurt his elbow skating.....I am waiting to get an OFFICIAL word from the radiologist that nothing is broken but.....if you saw his arm I am a little worried its at least fractured how it is...but the doctor looked an said she couldn't see anything to make her think it was..??? BUT they told my mom that once an her leg was broken they called 2 days later to inform her of it.....

I got a bad big feeling its broken somewhere...it shouldn't swell that HUGE because of a bruise I wouldn't think but maybe I'm wrong???!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!? :(
My poor baby boy :( Its now bruised up really bad an he's wearing a sling.....until we get the final word on what to do by Monday!

On a more positive note:
I think AF is coming tomorrow woopeeee :) FX for my AF :)

Attachments

• TYLERARM.jpg
    TYLERARM.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 15
Katie!!!! Look at how much your baby has grown!!!! Yay!!! I'm so glad he gave you the Zofran, it helps so much. For me it didn't take it away completely but it definitely made it manageable. Zofran didn't knock me out like Phenergan did. You'll be able to function and feel like a person. Go get it filled so you can enjoy being pregnant, and a mommy, and a wife.

Rosa, on that longer cycle you had a spell of spotting too. You're bleeding roughly every two weeks, that's such a pain. I was too for a whe but I could identify that it was less when o time was coming and I was still oing. I had a cyst on my ovary and it resolved itself but it was a pain in the patootie. I totally agree that you need to see a drand see if they can help, but if it were me I'd try a strong dose of soy on days 3-7 and see what happens. If you're not oing already you have nothing to lose. Something is out of whack. I hope you get it figured out soon.

Stacey, I don't think you should start with a higher dose. I'd say 80-100mg.

Pam, so right now are your temps staying in the higher end of your range or are they bouncing around?

I'm already wanting to poas but I know better.

Beckie, hope you have a pretty line in the morning.

staying in the higher range....97.7 and 97.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->