20.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2011-03-18 19.38.51.jpg
    2011-03-18 19.38.51.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 2011-03-18 22.14.18.jpg
    2011-03-18 22.14.18.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
Aww Cami he is beautiful! Well done you! Hope you make a quick recovery xxxx

He's sooo gorgeous Cami! And shares a birthday with my son. Well done you, hope you make a quick recovery xxx

Cami is beautiful.Well done,u must be so proud!

Everyones asking about my scan look at ticker :haha:

im excited,rather pissed off mith NHS buthey whats new! I havent had period since 6 December 2010 only MC bleed and they wont scan me|! grrrr

thats really suprising i had scans when i was about 5/6 weeks after i had had mc i just my doc i was really worried,have u been in to see ur doc?

I'm thinking my IC's might be duds :( 2 more lines this morning, but still way too faint, and nothing on my superdrug :cry:

thank you all I am in love..... who would have thought after would hurt more than pushing

thats really suprising i had scans when i was about 5/6 weeks after i had had mc i just my doc i was really worried,have u been in to see ur doc?
yes:hissy: he said epu would call friday,then the recpetionist called saying i dont fit critera

Okay AF is REALLY late now......what in the heck can I do until my insurance is all worked out....should I just take some bc an bring on AF or is there a chance I'm still pregnant? What do I do :( Hmmm I duno what to do :cry:

Cami congrats sweetie beautiful baby :)

If you are, the BC wouldn't really do any harm and it won't bring AF if you are. But, that's just my opinion.

It stops hormones doesn't it? I duno what to do I guess I'll call the doctor an see what she can suggest until my insurance is figured out....I could go to the doctors on base but they won't do anything thats why I'm trying to get the approval again to go off base :( an lets pray they don't screw up my paperwork this time!

I'm so sore from the motorcycle thing that I can't tell if its AF cramps or just soreness from falling off the bike :( ehhhh I think its just from falling off the bike its more an achy bruised feeling than anything else.....

Then I gotta take my lil man to the doc on Monday to have his elbow checked out again :( my poor kiddo :(

Hi everyone....sorry that af hit some of you ladies.

Congrats Cami....he's absolutely perfect!!

I got my results...sigh....Monday my hcg was 170 and Progesterone 8.6. I started 200mg prometrium (that I had left over from other cyles, without dr knowing). Wednesday my levels were hcg 428 (Yay!!) but progest dropped to 6.9. They told me to start the 200mg prometrium which I had already started Wednesday. I repeated the bloods on Friday but won't have results until Monday so this weekend is going to be killer. Dr said she'd call to let me know if I needed to get more progesterone. I'm so worried because it seems like this little guy is actually trying to stick but my body won't help :( Oh and I'm almost 5 weeks.

Just weird I have no signs that I could be pregnant other than needing to pee loads and being tearful alot. My bbs don't hurt whatsoever! Just did two more IC's and yet again super super faint lines. My temp has gone down this morning, making me think they might just be a rubbish bunch of tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->