Gallery O Tests

My chart has me stumped too...LOL...I guess only time will tell....!!!!!

@RN....I don't think any urine tests are ever going to be 100% error-proof....lol....I don't have any reason to test right now but when I do I'll def post them! LOL! I love looking at people's tests too!

Sad note....just found out from my ex-husband that his wife miscarried....she was maybe 8 weeks along....I feel so so so bad for them....but I get the impression that they are alittle relieved....they weren't looking to get pregnant AND I was told they couldn't really afford it.....It's so sad though....And I am just....littered with guilt over the jealousy I had when I found out.....I cried for days cause I wanted that to be me!!! And now all I wanna do is cry for her......I told him that my thoughts are with them and they are in my prayers.....he seemed grateful....

I have loved Kates thread from the beginning, follow all of you lovely ladies , your stories give me hope and comfort. I feel very upset that this has happened xxx

Well I'm just gonna post like nothing happened....so....I got my Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope in today! So cool!

Here's my NON fertile saliva under microscope....No ferning but I knew that already...lol...

Attachments

• salivatest.jpg
    salivatest.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Well Im staying! *plants bum firmly down* Now..who's gona go POAS so I can squint at lines for you! :rofl:

Well I'm just gonna post like nothing happened....so....I got my Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope in today! So cool!

Here's my NON fertile saliva under microscope....No ferning but I knew that already...lol...

looks like green slime LOL

LMAO....right! The light in the background is green...lol...so makes it look that color....

Oh, and I wanted to add....

I give major props to all the ladies who get clear ass pics of their tests on here. I can't get a clear one for poopie. The ones below were the best I could do. So any tips on getting a better pic would be greatly appreciated :winkwink:
On your camera hit the button with the "flower" on it. I think it's called the macro button. It helps a lot! someone taught me that at some point in my TTC career! :rofl: Good Luck

I will miss Katie :(
But I chose to stay :)
Going to take a shower and ummm might even pee on a stick hahahhahahaaaa
xoxo

So my doctor gave me another referral to thr ob so that he can help me ERRRR... i even threaten his life jkjkjk but i really wanted too hehehe i will start poas just to see what comes up hehehe i ordered like 100 opks online so i gotta start peeing on them

OMG what the hell has happened to us all.
I have been ttc 5 YEARS and you know what I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR ALL YOU GIRLS WHO GET THEIR :bfp: YES IT HURTS LIKE HELL but HEY GUESS WHAT WHEN I SEE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GET UR BFPS'S I HAVE HOPE YES GIRLS YOU ACTUALLY GIVE ME HOPE XXXX IM SO SAD BY EVERYTHING AND ALL YOU GIRLS LEAVING. I have read read all posts and believe all this has been blown way out of proportion i want my gallery girls back i miss you all terribly love to you all and hope u come back real soon xxxx

I pee'd and was a BFN...Tomarrow I am 10 DPO....Maybe I still have a chance.
FX FOR US ALL
~**~**~*~*~*~*~* BABY DUST ~*~*~**~***~*~*~~

awww...sorry hun! There is definately still hope!

No piccy's?

I got 2 frusterated for a pic lol but will post one in the am tomarrow :thumbup: Lets hope it is a good one.Tonights LOOKED LIKE a faintttt line but was evap :dohh: Then I dryed it out standing over the lap starring it :haha: Yessss I feel NUTS!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->