Gallery O Tests

I miss being in the 2ww dammit! Someone go POAS because I cant :rofl:

I really wish the fighting would just cease and everyone could move on to be happy lil campers again.. I tried to stay out of this and just read and move on..but Im seriously gonna put in my opinion cause well i don't get on that much anymore anyways

For starters: RNmommy was nothing but nice in her posts to Andrea.
Andrea I believe was so sure it was a miscarriage that her heart was completely set on it as such and couldn't take any answer but that..My heart breaks for her emotions..And it really don't matter what I or anyone else thinks it was she is never gonna take it for anything less..
Hayley I like you!! I think your straightforward in your thoughts and your a stand up girl..but honestly I haven't heard anything come from amanda's mouth that isn't true..Calling her out this morning for her opinion was NOT right..Many people in the gallery had this same opinion and they were not called out..Amanda trys to help everyone is kind beyond belief..
I just really wish everyone could and would get along...I will be completely honest as to why I am not on very much anymore...I do read and I do keep up with everyone of you girls and if your not on bnb then I prob have you on FB so I can keep up..I care about each and everyone of you..BUT..in this thread I feel a bit uncomforable with everyone struggling to have babies I at times feel a bit guilty that I got pregnant and feel like i simply can't share my joy with you girls for the hurt it brings you..NO one has made me feel that way its just me feeling bad to see your hearts break month after month..All of you have been nothing but supportive to me and I just personally feel that talking about my lil one to be is in a sense rubbing it in your faces..I get so excited when each and everyone of you tests..I wish them all to be BFP..But what i wish right now is that everyone would stop the useless and senseless fighting..We all love each other here and we have all gotten pretty close..So lets continue to pray for each other and give great wishes to one another...I know that you all are forever in my thoughts and in my prayers!!!

RNmommy was nothing but nice in her posts to Andrea.
Andrea I believe was so sure it was a miscarriage that her heart was completely set on it as such and couldn't take any answer but that..My heart breaks for her emotions..And it really don't matter what I or anyone else thinks it was she is never gonna take it for anything less...

You've taken the words right out of my mouth. That's why I've kept my mouth shut. I don't think RNmommy was out of line at all... She was very nice.

But, I could feel the pain that Andrea was going through. And, what she described sounded very much like my 1st loss.

Since I don't mean to suggest I'm a doctor or have any medical training... I don't know what happened. Do I believe it could have been a very early loss... Sure! I don't know if it was, but it COULD have been. The important thing is that SHE felt it was a loss... and perception is reality.

I had people outright call me a liar and a fake about my 1st 2 pregnancies because my lines were SO faint. They probably STILL believe I made it all up. I spent so many days in tears over being treated that way when I knew in my heart what the truth was. I was never in a position that I could get a blood test to confirm or deny things. I was proven right at my ultrasounds, but I certainly didn't ask for photographic evidence. And, when the pregnancies DID fail, I was basically being accused of faking my losses, because the pregnancies supposedly never happened in their minds. And, regardless.... when you believe or "know" you're going through a loss... It doesn't matter if anyone else believes you. It still freakin' hurts.

I honestly felt like I was going through a loss when I had that small disaster with my IUI. My test LOOKED positive. And, then my blood work came back <1... and it felt like my heart had been ripped out. I *know* I wasn't pregnant, but I'll be damned if it didn't feel like I was losing something all over again. Cause, I believed I was for at least a day! I know that heartache... even when I wasn't pregnant at all and only thought I was.

So, that's me speaking my mind on it. I can EASILY see both sides. I can't see kicking someone when they're already feeling so down... even if you don't think they should be. We're all hormonal! I'm probably the most hormonal of the bunch with my medically induced menopause, steroids, and general state of crazy to begin with! But, I just freakin' wish we could stop the fighting. There are so few good threads... and I hate to see one of the good ones turn into this!

So much for me keeping my mouth shut, eh?

LOL megg I think you worded yourself very well :) And Like I said...we will take you moody or not,cause we love ya!

Can someone pee on a stick already??!!! Im ready to get back to business LOL

ROFL I so would luna LOL but I sent all my extras to amber LOL seriously Ive thought about it....

I'll post you one..Ive loads of ICs sitting here mocking me pmsl :D

LOL alright but over night it cause I dunno if I can wait that long to see the results! LOL

If I had some tests to pee on I would do it just to see how dark my lines are at almost 8 weeks.. I got a light line and then got bloods done.. when they came back at 84 I didnt have any more tests and so I didnt take any more LOL. I do get the urge to POAS sometimes when I am on here though!

It's hard not too! after a year of TTC and peeing on sticks with wee bits of dye on them , I find myself missing it :) The wait and suspense is almost addicting lol

It def is! I did an OPK on saturday 'just because' and it was positive, and now I wana start TTC again, even tho Ive no donor, slight problem there! :rofl:

Im leaving....now andrea is going to look at this a blow it out the water and im not sticking around for when that happens! im sick of everyone bloody tip toeing around as to not upset people forgoodness sake i think a lil honesty helps!and tbh i dont want someone making me feel shit about stating an opinion the thing is people are thinking the same think as people are typing but then suddenly get on the deffensive.

Bye :hi:

Sorry Kate,ill be around on other threads.

Laters xx

:( :( :( ou gotta be sh*tting me! SHE is leaving too???
I am so upset!! BEYOND WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im leaving....now andrea is going to look at this a blow it out the water and im not sticking around for when that happens! im sick of everyone bloody tip toeing around as to not upset people forgoodness sake i think a lil honesty helps!

Bye :hi:

Sorry Lil mack,ill be around on other threads.

Laters xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your an awesome person!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea NO ONE should be leaving. we are all adults here and we should be mature enough to speak our minds and give our honest opinions without it turning into some huge fight where people are leaving. We are here to be supportive to each other and sometimes that support has to be the truth.. even if the truth hurts.. come on girls, lets put yesterday behind us and move on!!

*bangs everyones heads together* RIGHT!!! This website is for people to come on to get support, and I think some people are forgetting that! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I dont think this is the place for starting agruments etc..if you have an issue with another member, PM them, there's girls on here who use this website as their only source of support, and trawling through arguments is NOT gona help anyone! We're all in the same boat here girls, so try to get along!

I think this has got way out of hand! Im a very non confrontational person and i dont like to see it happen with people that i have grown to care about so i gotta go ladies LOVE you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->