Gallery O Tests

Heya RN! How are you doing hun?
I'm just not feeling it this morning...I feel sick to my stomach for no reason! I just wanna crawl back in bed and sleep till I feel better.....but I can't....bllaaahh!!!

Im sorry you dont feel good....that sucks!!!!
Im still waiting for my + OPK. FX for today.
Im terrible about remembering certain things, but what CD are you???
You're waiting for AF to come? Did you get started on the Provera???

Well according to FF I'm on CD 39 or something like that....still waiting for AF to show....I'm hoping she's the reason I don't feel good...I haven't started my Provera yet because the doctor wants me to wait till the 1st of April to take it if AF doesn't show up...my next appt is around the 1st week of May so if I don't ovulate she's going to put me on Clomid....

Here's what excites me about this train of events...I've had 2 psychic readings telling me I'll conceive in June with a boy....so if I start my Clomid in April I just might get that BFP in June!!!! And since I have the CBFM....I'm gonna BD like no one's BD'd before! LOL! I've always heard that you increase your chances of having a boy if you BD about 12-24 hours before ovulation cause it gives the male (weaker) spermy a chance to reach the egg!!! Get's me all excited! LOL!

I want to have my baby boy...I want my Connor Patrick!!!

Cant believe the originals av gone all cus of 1 comment

Everytime I see someone make that comment I feel TERRIBLE!!! :cry:
I feel like it was all my fault that this mess started and I didn't even mean to.
It was like flood gates broke open.

Andrea & I aren't mad at one another though, we chat nicely now. :hugs:

I think we're all entitled to a little rage every now & then, this baby making business makes us all a little tense :wacko:

Well according to FF I'm on CD 39 or something like that....still waiting for AF to show....I'm hoping she's the reason I don't feel good...I haven't started my Provera yet because the doctor wants me to wait till the 1st of April to take it if AF doesn't show up...my next appt is around the 1st week of May so if I don't ovulate she's going to put me on Clomid....

Here's what excites me about this train of events...I've had 2 psychic readings telling me I'll conceive in June with a boy....so if I start my Clomid in April I just might get that BFP in June!!!! And since I have the CBFM....I'm gonna BD like no one's BD'd before! LOL! I've always heard that you increase your chances of having a boy if you BD about 12-24 hours before ovulation cause it gives the male (weaker) spermy a chance to reach the egg!!! Get's me all excited! LOL!

LOL!!! BD til you can't BD anymore!!!!!
I have my next GYN appt on April 1 for follow up blood work. Hopefully it will show that this Clomid is working and making me O!!!! FX
Hey, you're right though, you might get your BFP for June.
(Although I have a feeling you wouldn't be upset if you got it before then :) )

Well...I already commented about how I feel on people leaving over something like this....so I'm just gonna bite my tongue cause my thoughts on the whole thing have gone to a "not so nice" place....

People are gonna do what they wanna do and unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it...

RN, honey, it's not your fault! You have done NOTHING wrong....One comment in a room full of people will be perceived in many, many different ways....some good and some bad....you can't control how people are going to react....and you can't please everybody....Gosh I learned that the hard way....lol....I hope you feel better about the situation soon.....:hugs: :hugs:

Things happen for a reason :)

LOL!!! BD til you can't BD anymore!!!!!
I have my next GYN appt on April 1 for follow up blood work. Hopefully it will show that this Clomid is working and making me O!!!! FX
Hey, you're right though, you might get your BFP for June.
(Although I have a feeling you wouldn't be upset if you got it before then :) )

Oh definately not...lol...I'd be ecstatic if it happened before then....:happydance:

Pambolina,
Thank you! :hugs:

Hey, if you get a chance to start the Clomid maybe you'll get twinsies!!!!!

OOOooo....twins....awesome thought! LOL!

I read online that woman with PCOS who take Clomid and Metformin and are obese with a high BMI have a greater chance of conceiving twins!!! And I am all those things....lol....

OOOooo....twins....awesome thought! LOL!

I read online that woman with PCOS who take Clomid and Metformin and are obese with a high BMI have a greater chance of conceiving twins!!! And I am all those things....lol....

LOL!!
Im telling you....I saw two different shows the other day that had women on Clomid. One conceived twins on first round and the other one triplets on first round.
I think triplets would scare me!!! :nope:

It would scare me too...lol...especially with the higher risks for 3 babies AND that I don't have alot of help around here...lol....

It would scare me too...lol...especially with the higher risks for 3 babies AND that I don't have alot of help around here...lol....

You know, I would SO be one of those moms that dresses them the same if they're twins. LOL!!!! My poor babies. But maybe get them the same outfits but in different colors so I could tell them apart.
Well, I guess I couldn't dress them too identical if it was a boy and a girl. Haha.
Oh, Im so excited. Come on twinsies!!!!!!

We don't have twins on either side of our family....so I really doubt my chances...lol...But I mean who knows....I've heard of people having twins even if it doesn't run in the family....

I would probably be one of those parents who put's a dot on one of their foreheads so I know whose who if they are same sex...lol...like freakin turtles...LOL!

Is 50mg of Clomid the standard starting point? Or have they been known to start woman on more than that?

We don't have twins on either side of our family....so I really doubt my chances...lol...But I mean who knows....I've heard of people having twins even if it doesn't run in the family....

I would probably be one of those parents who put's a dot on one of their foreheads so I know whose who if they are same sex...lol...like freakin turtles...LOL!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was a good one!!!!! I do wonder how parents know?
I mean, my sisters were identical twins and my parents say they could always tell the difference when they were babies. I dont know, though.
Twins run in my side and my husband's side. Add in the Clomid.....OH MY!!!! LOL!!!
It might be easier to tell girls apart because you could always get them a little bracelet with their name on it...???

Is 50mg of Clomid the standard starting point? Or have they been known to start woman on more than that?

I know some women Ive chatted with or read about were started at 100mg. The ones on the shows I watched didn't say what doses they were started at. But I do know that if it doesn't work this month, he's upping me to 100mg.

Good morning ladies! Sorry I didn't get back on after I got home. Sea World really took it outta me. We got there and hubby asked "Do you want to put sunscreen on?" and of course, me being so super smart...I say "Na, I don't think we'll need it. It's only 80 today and cloudy." So now I'm sunburned. LOL See my picture. Thankfully the girls rode most of the time in the stroller so they were shaded. Needless to say, the second I got home I was TIRED.

So AF is suppose to be here any second now, she kinda should have shown yesterday but if she doesn't show today I will be officially late. My temp has dropped but not below coverline. It's doing some weird things. lol I tested this morning with a $ tree and I got really excited at first. There was a second line! But then for whatever reason the dye started to smear sideways and now you can't really tell, so I'm assuming it's a faulty test. I swear there was a line though! lol

It would be AWESOME to be pregnant but I'm kinda hoping af starts because my wonderful hubby just bought me the Ovacue fertility monitor for almost $300. :wacko:

As far as the original ladies of this thread being gone, it is a bummer and I wish they hadn't left, but there really isn't anything we can do about it. Just make the best of it and meet new ladies! :hugs:

So, it's nice to meet you. My name is Amber. Ya'll can call me Amber, or chika. Either is fine. :thumbup::flower:

Attachments

• stupistest.jpg
    stupistest.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 27
  • burno.jpg
    burno.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 15
Cant believe the originals av gone all cus of 1 comment

Everytime I see someone make that comment I feel TERRIBLE!!! :cry:
I feel like it was all my fault that this mess started and I didn't even mean to.
It was like flood gates broke open.

Andrea & I aren't mad at one another though, we chat nicely now. :hugs:

I think we're all entitled to a little rage every now & then, this baby making business makes us all a little tense :wacko:

Wasnt pointing at u hun

I see a line Amber

And that sunburn looks sore but ur own fault lol looks like u was wearing a vest top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->