Gallery O Tests

Well my blood results just came in from my GYNO....and it looks like I am now diabetic....so she wants to put off TTC until we can get it under control...and I don't know how long that is going to take....:cry: I am so FREAKIN upset right now....I have an appt with my PCP on Tuesday for more testing....

I have no more words....:cry:

I just had a little basic tank top on. I was cold that morning when we left so I also had jeans on. (WHAT WAS I THINKING?! lol) I was so hot. If I could have found a pair of scissors I would have cut my jeans into shorts. :rofl:

Amber your Sunburn looks like it hurts....OUCH!! :yipee: for the fertility monitor! :D I hope you are pregnant and you can return your monitor! :D HOpe you had fun yesterday!

Cant believe the originals av gone all cus of 1 comment

Everytime I see someone make that comment I feel TERRIBLE!!! :cry:
I feel like it was all my fault that this mess started and I didn't even mean to.
It was like flood gates broke open.

Andrea & I aren't mad at one another though, we chat nicely now. :hugs:

I think we're all entitled to a little rage every now & then, this baby making business makes us all a little tense :wacko:

Wasnt pointing at u hun

Oh, I didn't say you were....I just still feel bad about what happened. Thats all. :hugs:

Well my blood results just came in from my GYNO....and it looks like I am now diabetic....so she wants to put off TTC until we can get it under control...and I don't know how long that is going to take....:cry: I am so FREAKIN upset right now....I have an appt with my PCP on Tuesday for more testing....

Sorry to hear that hun. MY OH is diabetic he has to inject twice a day

Im so sorry!!!! :hugs:
But diabetes can def bring a lot of problems into a pregnancy if it's not controlled. But once your doc gets it under control it should all be fine!!!!
FX it doesn't take long for her to get it under control!!!!!

Cant believe the originals av gone all cus of 1 comment

Everytime I see someone make that comment I feel TERRIBLE!!! :cry:
I feel like it was all my fault that this mess started and I didn't even mean to.
It was like flood gates broke open.

Andrea & I aren't mad at one another though, we chat nicely now. :hugs:

I think we're all entitled to a little rage every now & then, this baby making business makes us all a little tense :wacko:

Wasnt pointing at u hun

Oh, I didn't say you were....I just still feel bad about what happened. Thats all. :hugs:

If someone cant give a opinion then wots the point in coming on a forum

But oh well move on lol

So wots everyones plans for rest of day

im not doing anything tonight. OH as his darts but hopefully going out for day tomorrow. Going gym in morning first then off into Blackpool if its nice DAY

Hey girls so me and dh looking at getting a fertility monitor what Brand would u recommend xx hope ur all ok still bfn wish af would hurry up and rear her ugly head grrrr

Hey Nikki. Hubby and I were just going to buy the Clearblue fertility monitor. It's around $170. The Ocavue is $250 and an extra $100 for the vaginal wand. Since the clearblue was cheaper we were going to buy that one, but in the end it really isn't cheaper because you have to buy the sticks, and they are about $30 a box. Ocavue doesn't use sticks. There is nothing you have to continually buy, so we went with that one. :thumbup:

So sorry hun. What test did they do to confirm that? Like RN said there are a lot of problems that can come with being pregnant and diabetic if it's not controlled. Best to get it controlled now and I bet you will get your :bfp: very quickly then! Your body needs to be healthy to get pregnant! FX'd it won't take too long. :hugs:

So for you girls that haven't been stalking a while, or who just joined. This "little" comment that you all think caused the original people to leave, wasn't the only comment or only reason everyone left.

The short of it is, Its hard having pregnant ladies and ladies TTC all in on thread. Those of us who have gotten BFP didnt want to leave because we have all grown to love each other. THe tension that caused though was a mess. Those still TTC are still on the hard road. Its difficult to see someone have something you want so badly. Those who have gotten their bfp , are excited and want to share that excitement with everyone. Its hard to be that happy over something and feel that you cant share totally because you dont want to make someone else feel bad. And again its hard TTC seeing someone else have that. So splitting the thread into a preggies and testing was prolly the best all around. No one is getting their feelings hurt. Everyone is fee too feel the way they like to feel. no one has to hold back anything.

I think it was long over due. And less stressful all around. Like I told RN in a PM It wasnt her fault.....there was stuff that was building up over time..and it just happened to come to a head....thats all there was too it. Part of it was hormones part of it was holding it back for so long until it exploded.....

I felt the need to explain this because I keep seeing post about everyone leaving over something little and stupid...but is wasnt just this...it was many things combined. It was just time to move on and thats it.

I know its hard to keep the PMA while ttc..its hard, and painful. Everyone of the ladies who got their bfp know how hard that road can be. Sometimes that seems to be forgotten. We have all been here.

I want those to know that once they get their BFP to pls join us https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/569140-gallery-preggies.html
feel fee to stalk too! Just remember to bring your PMA and leave your ttc troubles at the door ;)

I hope I was able to articulate what Im trying to say. It wasnt one thing or ONE PERSON that caused this...It needed to happen, so that everyone was happy!!

Evening lovely ladies, how are we all??
Nothing new going on over here, just waiting for AF to sod off so I can get back on track and try again. It's been a horrendous post M/C AF :(

I guess I will be unsubscribing from this thread. As I don't fit in the ttc or preggies anymore. Good luck to everyone!

Ladies, I just wanted to wish you good luck with TTC.

I've been reading this thread for a long time, but don't really belong here because I'm finally pregnant, but feel like I don't really belong there either, lol. Maybe I'll find a place, somewhere!

God bless and baby dust to all of you!!!

edited to add: okay, i'm moving over there. just pretty sure you guys don't wanna hear about my constipation and dry mouth, lol.

Evening lovely ladies, how are we all??
Nothing new going on over here, just waiting for AF to sod off so I can get back on track and try again. It's been a horrendous post M/C AF :(

My first af after both my MCs as been bad :(

why is everyone leaving? Can we all just get along? We are all in the same boat either preggo or ttc. so why is that we all cant be here. This has grown into not just a ttc blog or a pic blog but into a support group a place where we can all come to vent talk about things that we cant tell the world. I have talk about things that i havent even told the hubby about our ttc journey. i feel i can tell you so much and now this stupid disagrement has been blown out out of proportion. (and yes i think i was stupid cause we all have opinions, we just have to listen and take them all with a grain of salt) If going to iraq has tought me anything is that we cant fight with people that share our views and our feelings no matter what they are. i am one that cannot stay mad even if my feelings are hurt so please ladies just come back and start a new.... Thank you for reading this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->