Gallery O Tests

more ladies leaving please dont leave i for one enjoy seeing all ur updates xxx will miss u all

Well I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying put and no one can make me leave! :growlmad: lol

Really life is too short. Live everyday like it's your last...you never know when it really might be!

So with that being said, I'm off to work a bit in my garden. I will be back! lol

wow are we back in high school really it's like the cool girls and the non cool girls it's really dumb but i guess i'll be leaving to as i'm not prego and no longer ttc due to mine and dh break up if you have me on your facebook plz feel free to message me any time

wow are we back in high really it's like the cool girls and the non cool girls it's really dumb but i guess i'll be leaving to as i'm not prego and no longer ttc due to mine and dh break up if you have me on your facebook plz feel free to message me any time

please stay x

oh my gosh my head hurts.....it really does...there is no reason at all that you all cant post wherever you like...thats why I posted a link! I wanted everyone to get along and be able to feel comfortable and welcome wherever you post..... Everyone keeps feeding into the drama and it is getting more and more upsetting.

there is no not cool are cool groups...thats just silly...

Let them leave if they want to be petty. Everyone is entitled to opinions, some people obviously can't deal with some people's if they don't comply to their own.

Sad that so many girls feel the need to leave but hey it's their call.

Yeah Mummy this one is dragging on longer, definitely the heaviest AF I've had yet (and I suffer heavy painful ones as it is!!) I had a bath last night and TMI but my partner walked in and thought I'd cut myself! The bath was that red!! :( bloody gross. I'll be glad to see the back of it.
I can't wait to get trying again :D

i have the worst headache!!but im happy that we are gonna be in hawaii 17 april

Let them leave if they want to be petty. Everyone is entitled to opinions, some people obviously can't deal with some people's if they don't comply to their own.

Sad that so many girls feel the need to leave but hey it's their call.

Yeah Mummy this one is dragging on longer, definitely the heaviest AF I've had yet (and I suffer heavy painful ones as it is!!) I had a bath last night and TMI but my partner walked in and thought I'd cut myself! The bath was that red!! :( bloody gross. I'll be glad to see the back of it.
I can't wait to get trying again :D

I think my first one lasted about 10 days u will be able to try better once this one as past. Hope u get ur bfp soon hun

just wondering if any you lady could help with few questions what is matfromin used for when ttc i used it when was preg as i had pregnancy diabetes

next question whats maca and what does it do sound interesting :D
thanks in advance girls and is it a tablet

Blue I wish I could help, I'm not sure how metformen works when TTC. I know there are several different uses for that drug. I know alot of times docs will put PCOS women on Metformen. I THINK it helps regulate your cycle???? Don't quote me on that I'm not positive but I would be happy to try and research it for you.

Metformin (glucophage) is a drug used to aid in insulin resistance in diabetic patients...but it's also used for people like me who have PCOS, PCOS causes insulin resistance which can cause a woman to not ovulate...I am currently taking 1000mg of Metformin...but today I found out I am a full blown diabetic and have an appt on Tuesday for further testing...so I don't know what I will be on now or what is going to happen..........obviously the Metformin hasn't helped with my resistance....

I'm not sure what Maca does....but I think it also aid's in a woman ovulating....

ok thanks hun i had diabetes when i was preg was ok pain having to prick myself everyday to check my levels got about 70 per cent to end up with it full time when I'm older i had to have my baby at 38 weeks induced and i got a scan every month then every 2 weeks closer to giving birth do you know what type you are 1 or 2

I'm not sure yet.....I just got the news today and I have to go in on Tuesday for more testing.....Type 2 runs in the family so I dunno....I'm hoping it's nothing TO TO bad....

I used to look forward to coming on this thread in the mornings to see how everyone was, what everyone had been up to, i LOVE seeing scan photos and BFPs! I value your ladies opinion ALOT and sometimes i/we need advice from someone that is pregnant or just had a baby even recently just got their bfp and now it SEEMS like because your all now pregnant you no longer want to be near us TTC ladies, like we are some how bringing you all down?. At the end of the day it is your choice where you go and where you dont go what you read and what you dont read but for goodness sake this is like high school all over again. I know some people can be OTT and Over emotional but this is when we need you the most!!, We need your imput.... Life is hard and i personally dont have any IRL friends and here was the one place i could come and everyone was happy & supportive & NICE it is so hard to come by people that are genuinly nice!! Now it feels like i am back in the real world with no friends on here.

There was no need to take away the only support system some of us have because of some pent up emotion that people have bottled up and a bit of drama!

Now all of a sudden i dont feel good enough, just like i have felt most of my life. Now not only people in real life dont want to talk to me its people i have never met dont want to talk to me either.

I know someone is going to disagree with me and tell me whats what and give some reason and now their is a new thread blah blah blah but that is my opinion I dont know why i just put that little disclamer because no one will probibly read this post but hey hoo

PS. i it is NOONES fault and no one shouldnt feel responsible at all

Back to the subject of TTC AF got me CD1 today but i was expecting it so im not that sad really.

So for you girls that haven't been stalking a while, or who just joined. This "little" comment that you all think caused the original people to leave, wasn't the only comment or only reason everyone left.

The short of it is, Its hard having pregnant ladies and ladies TTC all in on thread. Those of us who have gotten BFP didnt want to leave because we have all grown to love each other. THe tension that caused though was a mess. Those still TTC are still on the hard road. Its difficult to see someone have something you want so badly. Those who have gotten their bfp , are excited and want to share that excitement with everyone. Its hard to be that happy over something and feel that you cant share totally because you dont want to make someone else feel bad. And again its hard TTC seeing someone else have that. So splitting the thread into a preggies and testing was prolly the best all around. No one is getting their feelings hurt. Everyone is fee too feel the way they like to feel. no one has to hold back anything.

I think it was long over due. And less stressful all around. Like I told RN in a PM It wasnt her fault.....there was stuff that was building up over time..and it just happened to come to a head....thats all there was too it. Part of it was hormones part of it was holding it back for so long until it exploded.....

I felt the need to explain this because I keep seeing post about everyone leaving over something little and stupid...but is wasnt just this...it was many things combined. It was just time to move on and thats it.

I know its hard to keep the PMA while ttc..its hard, and painful. Everyone of the ladies who got their bfp know how hard that road can be. Sometimes that seems to be forgotten. We have all been here.

I want those to know that once they get their BFP to pls join us https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/569140-gallery-preggies.html
feel fee to stalk too! Just remember to bring your PMA and leave your ttc troubles at the door ;)

I hope I was able to articulate what Im trying to say. It wasnt one thing or ONE PERSON that caused this...It needed to happen, so that everyone was happy!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Now I have 2 threads to stalk!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well...I got a BFN this am but AF isnt here yt but I am cramping but have FX for us all :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->