Gallery O Tests

I'm doing really good. I FINALLY passed my teacher certification test and am preparing for my first summer school teacher job in a few weeks! I'm really excited and I have been working out and eating healthy and start to lose a little weight. On the ttc side of things, DH is becoming more and more supportive of the whole thing and wants to do it all the time lately lol I thought I was going to O yesterday for sure but the temps didn't rise and now it still didn't so I'm not sure if the clomid is working or not this month??? But I have a lot going on so it helps get my mind off of TTC. And how are you miss Preggo Magoo??? lol

Congrats on the teacher cert!!!! Thats so exciting!!!!

I am sick sick sick. LOL! I dry heave and puke all the time now. It just started all of the sudden on Thursday and it hasn't stopped. Blah!!! I am afraid to eat solid food cause it just comes right back up. So I make smoothies or milkshakes when I feel real crappy. My body just soaks up the liquid, so I can keep most of that down.
I put fresh fruits and yogurt in them, so at least they're tasty.

I swear my tummy has popped already and I know that sounds silly. But this is technically my third pregnancy and I guess being I had a little chub in my lower belly already, my bump is definitely there. I won't be able to hide it much longer. LOL!

Thanks ladies :) I hope I'm still in it...I slept 4 hours yesterday I was completely exhausted....this morning I took more tests and thought I saw something again but have no clue.....I might go get a couple more FRER for later tonight :) I'll try not to drink as much water as I have been lately my pee is clear as day and my temp did go back up some today which is strange...its NEVER done that before how odd. The cramps I had were WORSE than AF cramps I was in bed curled up in a ball crying. Now today its all over with I feel MUCH better so who knows LOL...My temp has NEVER dipped that low on a cycle though that was just odd!

I am sick sick sick. LOL! I dry heave and puke all the time now. It just started all of the sudden on Thursday and it hasn't stopped. Blah!!! I am afraid to eat solid food cause it just comes right back up. So I make smoothies or milkshakes when I feel real crappy. My body just soaks up the liquid, so I can keep most of that down.

I swear my tummy has popped already and I know that sounds silly. But this is technically my third pregnancy and I guess being I had a little chub in my lower belly already, my bump is definitely there. I won't be able to hide it much longer. LOL!

I started puking from 6 weeks till 11 weeks im still sick but not as munch thank god

Aww and I have my 12 scan tomorrow :)

I started puking from 6 weeks till 11 weeks im still sick but not as munch thank god

Aww and I have my 12 scan tomorrow :)

Yeah, with my son I started puking around 8 weeks and it lasted til I was in second tri, about 13 or 14 weeks. I hope it doesn't last that long again.
I haven't puked since about 11am so Im doing good. But I still feel pretty nauseous. I just ate some powdered donuts and chocolate milk. LMAO! Probably not a good idea. But it was tasty!!!!

Hey girls, what other symptoms did you have before you started feeling/being sick? x

You mean preggo symptoms??

I've been having cramping and low back aches since shortly after O, along with my bbs hurting like crazy!!! They still hurt, have to keep a sports bra on 24/7 (except in the shower.... :rofl: )
I look bloated and my bbs have already increased in size. Hubby's in heaven. LOL!
I still get the occasional cramp and low backache. But its only there for a few minutes. Goes away faster if hubby is around to rub my back.
Thats about it right now, other than having to pee all the time and the puking.
Fun stuff!!!! Hahaha. Oh, and GAS!!!!! My hubby LOVES that one too. :rofl:

Ooooo sounds positive for me, for about 10 days now (im 12DPO today) Ive had very painful boobs!!, there realy feel like ive just given birth, when there swell up, feels really hard and it hurts when your arms swipe by then... Ouch! I never have painful boobs!! only when im pregnant or given birth :/ Ive had dizziness while just sitting down :/, Horrid lower back ache grrr and headaches.... Fingers crossed x x

My boobs have gone Bigger too although they are not sore. ive been getting a few really light cramps, peeing all the time & i have really bad gas :/

Ive also been feeling dizzy and little nausious! I hope my results are back tomorrow!

awwww hunnie... its sounding positive... are you waiting to hear back on bloodwork??? x

Still no AF / bfp. Doctors urine test was negative too. 15 days late now.

I saw it on facebook mummylove congratulations again hunn! :D

Congrats mummylove!

MissZoie Im sorry I hope you find out your answer soon.

:bfn: but its gonna be okay I suppose.....just waiting on the :witch: I've had the worst headache for 4 days now and I thought she was gonna come early because of the cramps I was having for the past 3 days...but still not yet I suppose its just me stressing causing crazy horrid cramping.....but I know AF is coming just when is the thing. I can't wait I have BIRTH CONTROL to hop on once she starts LOL....lets pray this will straighten things out a bit for when hubby comes home an that my surgery does its job and helps me out A LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->